All Categories

No xp for Legendary Combine Tournament

Search
How to join our moderation team?
Aug 16, 2016, 21:5508/16/16
03/30/16

So I switched combines after the event started, thereby losing a couple of thousand xp which I can almost live with.  I couldn't earn any xp for the event while I was a recruit for my new combine, which I am unhappy to have to live with.

But now that that issue is in the past, I am STILL not getting xp because the event is almost over? ......... with well over 5 days to run?  Obviously the system is running the time limit as a percentage of total time, and that little piece of code was written long before there were these long events.  Why the heck should I live with THAT ..... without complaint.
Views
Comments
Comments
Aug 17, 2016, 00:1208/17/16
03/25/15
eventimont said:

So I switched combines after the event started, thereby losing a couple of thousand xp which I can almost live with.  I couldn't earn any xp for the event while I was a recruit for my new combine, which I am unhappy to have to live with.

But now that that issue is in the past, I am STILL not getting xp because the event is almost over? ......... with well over 5 days to run?  Obviously the system is running the time limit as a percentage of total time, and that little piece of code was written long before there were these long events.  Why the heck should I live with THAT ..... without complaint.
Commander...The events are designed to run a certain amount of time...( i e 7 days,,14 days )..It was most unfortunate that you changed Combines during the event, but it is the same for everyone when you change Combines..You have a 7 day probation period.
Aug 20, 2016, 07:5008/20/16

eventimont said:

hello commander...

every change of combine involves the wait 7 days for the new player will environments but also to protect other aspects pertaining to the strategic side of the game ...