All Categories

Contacts

Contacts

Search
How to join our moderation team?
Jul 28, 2016, 00:5607/28/16
10/25/15

Contacts

There is a function in game that allows you to mark other commanders for future reference. I've made good use of this function but I see a negative aspect. If I mark down a commander and manage to come across that commander again I realize that I've done so but I have to go back to my contacts list back at the command HQ and this takes up quite a bit of time, remembering the name, searching through pages of contacts. Maybe a pop up bubble that allows you to see what you set out? This would be helpful.
Views
Comments
Comments
Jul 28, 2016, 02:3007/28/16
03/25/15
Omar Smith said:

There is a function in game that allows you to mark other commanders for future reference. I've made good use of this function but I see a negative aspect. If I mark down a commander and manage to come across that commander again I realize that I've done so but I have to go back to my contacts list back at the command HQ and this takes up quite a bit of time, remembering the name, searching through pages of contacts. Maybe a pop up bubble that allows you to see what you set out? This would be helpful.
Commander..If you will submit this to the Support Team. they will in turn pass it along to the Developers..This might be a feature that they  like and  can implement, but the final decision rest with the developers
Jul 28, 2016, 08:4207/28/16

Omar Smith said:

hello commander...

for the game suggestions to improve it, and more, you can write directly on this link

plarium.com/forum/en/search/?query=suggestion" target="_blank">http://plarium.com/forum/en/search/?query=suggestion

Jul 28, 2016, 20:0107/28/16
10/25/15
Thank you all.
Jul 6, 2018, 02:4207/06/18
01/17/15

I deleted all of mine.

But when I get back I will be using them to track enemy's.

The longer im away, the longer the list will be.
Jul 6, 2018, 07:3207/06/18
Jul 6, 2018, 07:34(edited)
06/13/15

I think a lot of players use this list to record the Base that contain a lot of resources in order to better organize and reach the top of the weekly ranking "Resources".

Jul 6, 2018, 18:4207/06/18
Jul 6, 2018, 19:23(edited)
01/17/15

Yes bill, that's exactly what im going to do :) im already averaging 42-50k a pop.

Saying I hit them before someone else does.

RAID RIVAL BASES:combine contract

My combine Excells at this one.

But we're also good at black-ops, and complete zhg locations contracts.

We have refferal men that hold refferals and distribute them to players in need. That's right, remember you can receive up to 5 a day. So we coordinate with each other what we're going to send. Then we hit you with 8 commanders all trying to boost you through any given contracts. I am one of them, actually im the founder. Im the one who started this. We have 3 incase 1 (like myself) gose M.I.A, im currently moving the family to California from North Carolina.

Then im headed to Washington state.where I will be able to connect again.