Question

4 Replies
frostxd60
22 July, 2016, 4:52 PM UTC
Dear plarium is it possible to add a feature where once you've sent troops to an mc or hq that they stop being part of your ration consumption?
UTC +4:00
Omar Smith
22 July, 2016, 5:43 PM UTC
How would they survive? They still gotta eat, they still need ammo. Unless the MQ produces resources that idea wouldn't be worth it. Just my opinion.
This is Commander Smith of AREA 597. You are now in the custody of the most lethal F.O.B. on Zandian soil. Refusal to cooperate will be met with the appropriate level of force. You don't have the right to remain silent.
UTC +4:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
25 July, 2016, 10:53 AM UTC
It doesn't seem possible to me. They are still your Units, and you are responsible for them.
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
Badlag247
5 September, 2017, 12:44 PM UTC

How about if we send all our defensive units to gather at one of the food locations?

Can they just eat the plentiful food there and not draw from the base while they are out grazing, I mean gathering? 
UTC +5:00
Sergey Kryvorotchenko
Community Manager
5 September, 2017, 2:16 PM UTC
Badlag247 said:

How about if we send all our defensive units to gather at one of the food locations?

Can they just eat the plentiful food there and not draw from the base while they are out grazing, I mean gathering? 
Excellent idea, Sir
Plarium Community Manager Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Plarium_Support
UTC +2:00
1722671 users registered; 42826 topics; 272236 posts; our newest member:cyzs