All Categories

Bored after 2 days of playing

Search
How to join our moderation team?
Jul 20, 2016, 17:3107/20/16

What is this game about? I have been playing 2 days and now bored totally. Only thing I can do is produce and grap some resources. Cant produce anything else than some dam soldiers. Yeah, negotiate some contract, well then you can negotiate 5 contract and that is end. Cant even make an artillery units. If someone can a bit help me what this game is all about and I will give an other chance. Is it game only, if putting some coins in for diamonds? And after U have spend to diamonds, lets say even 50 bucks, is it so that U will freeze on that level, if U don't put more coins in? Would invest some bucks, but not if same booringness is waiting after diamonds ends.

Views
Comments
Comments
Jul 21, 2016, 03:4007/21/16
Jul 21, 2016, 03:43(edited)
10/25/15
This is a real-time strategy game. If you are just starting out then there is not much to do but level up. I assure you that there are more then just 5 contracts. You have to produce resources to be able to build an army(Light Infantry, Heavy Infantry, Armor, Aviation ect.). Each category has a number of different types of units. Without producing resources you will not be able to build an army efficiently. You are given the chance to unlock more units as you progress throughout the game and gain experience. To level up you have to gain a certain amount of experience points. To see how many points are required to reach the next level you can hover the mouse over the level bar. You can gain these by Completing tasks in-game as well as fighting other players among other things. You do not need to spend diamond to level up.  If you like you could PM me any questions specific questions or even add me in-game. I would be more than happy to assist you and help you grow. I play daily. I hope you stay and become one of the best, most well known Commanders in this game. Please give it another try.
Jul 22, 2016, 16:1507/22/16
Jul 22, 2016, 16:38(edited)

This is something that you do over the long term (think in terms of weeks, months, and years).  Around here, you literally have to think about your "long game".

There are people on this board who have been playing since 2014.  Think about it.
Jul 23, 2016, 04:5807/23/16
06/14/14
Commander yes you have to think bout your long game it help's with the boredom if you join a real active combine you will have people to chat with while waiting on upgrades and such 
Jul 23, 2016, 23:2807/23/16
03/25/15

ptmswe said:

What is this game about? I have been playing 2 days and now bored totally. Only thing I can do is produce and grap some resources. Cant produce anything else than some dam soldiers. Yeah, negotiate some contract, well then you can negotiate 5 contract and that is end. Cant even make an artillery units. If someone can a bit help me what this game is all about and I will give an other chance. Is it game only, if putting some coins in for diamonds? And after U have spend to diamonds, lets say even 50 bucks, is it so that U will freeze on that level, if U don't put more coins in? Would invest some bucks, but not if same booringness is waiting after diamonds ends.

Commander...If you chose to purchase Diamonds it will not slow your game down..on the contrary..Diamonds can be used to speed up troop production and building times..thus speeding your base development..Soldiers is a Strategy game..a war game..Granted when you first start the game it can be slow hard going..but Soldiers is a Long Term game..designed to keep you active and involved for a long time..One thing that might help you is join a good combine..A good combine can help you get the referrals that you need to speed up the different types of units you can build..also..a good combine can help you with base production by sending the resources you need to upgrade your buildings ..So good luck Commander...and do not try to make it in Zandia alone

Jul 29, 2016, 14:1707/29/16
05/04/14
yes . you need FPS bro
Aug 13, 2016, 21:3408/13/16
Aug 13, 2016, 21:35(edited)

To me, playing Soldiers Inc. is like cooking a meal in a slow cooker.  You put your meat, your veggies, your broth, and your spices into the cooker.  Turn it on and live your life (work, go to the beach, read, see a movie, whatever you want to do).

Ten hours later ... Dinner! 

Aug 14, 2016, 01:2908/14/16
03/25/15
Midnight Dancer said:

To me, playing Soldiers Inc. is like cooking a meal in a slow cooker.  You put your meat, your veggies, your broth, and your spices into the cooker.  Turn it on and live your life (work, go to the beach, read, see a movie, whatever you want to do).

Commander...good analogy...Ha Ha!!
Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
Aug 15, 2016, 12:3508/15/16
09/17/15
Midnight Dancer said:

Or ten days later 
Aug 17, 2016, 19:4208/17/16
Aug 17, 2016, 19:58(edited)
05/25/14

Think long Term you must play at least a min off 12 months before you start  to  see the rewards  I have been playing  for over 2 years diamonds are not at all worth it if you are not planning on staying on longer then 6 months  you see contracts is what makes you strong if you have not got the high end off those contracts there is not much point spending money on  diamonds my advice is log in every day around 10 or 11 am  play for 1 hour do your daily  special ops do ZHG Missions and hold off from spending money in the first 6 months  then after 6 months if you think  you will keep playing then maybe look at spending money on a diamond package  don't get sucked into spending money

and last off all join a combine  a combine  that  is not ranked inside  the top 10 as it will be too much for you as you are a  new  player look for combines racked outside top 20 as they don't have MC's