ZHG wiped me out!

7 Replies
Doc Brown
30 June, 2016, 11:49 AM UTC

Last week I have 18+ million offence and 10+ million defence, after some ZHG, I have 8.6 million offence and 4.6 million defence left, thanks to 1 big pay out of over 3000 Mohawks. I was told in the news it was the new reward system.


I waited for a few days and tried again, this time, after a few raids and reinforcements, I have less than 1 million offence and 300k defence left (mostly my elite units which I don't use for ZHG), no big payouts at all. I have screen shots, where can I send them to?

UTC +6:00
0
robydirker
1 July, 2016, 8:56 AM UTC

dgs said:


Last week I have 18+ million offence and 10+ million defence, after some ZHG, I have 8.6 million offence and 4.6 million defence left, thanks to 1 big pay out of over 3000 Mohawks. I was told in the news it was the new reward system.


I waited for a few days and tried again, this time, after a few raids and reinforcements, I have less than 1 million offence and 300k defence left (mostly my elite units which I don't use for ZHG), no big payouts at all. I have screen shots, where can I send them to?

hello Commander ,

1. Did you reset my bank again? - No, we did not. We have never tampered with the bank since the day we first launched the game. 2. So, what shall I do now to get my big reward? - You can fully defeat Locations now, always gaining something in return. Your big payouts will come as usual. 3. From now on. How should the banking system work ? - The mechanics of payouts will work as it did before. You will still get big payouts, as you used to receive before. 4. Will my currently yellowed (touched) Locations be affected? - No, they won't. 5. Did you change payouts/Locations strength? - No, both: the possible size of your payout and the strength of Locations will remain the same.

UTC +7:00
0
Tansien
15 July, 2016, 6:43 AM UTC

Nah, the system is broke, I just ran 300% over bank with 24 clears and no normal large payout. Down to my syndicate and strats left.


At this point it only makes sense to build units and kill ZHG missions under level 30.


Smart move plarium.
UTC +0:00
0
robydirker
17 July, 2016, 7:16 PM UTC

Tansien said:


Nah, the system is broke, I just ran 300% over bank with 24 clears and no normal large payout. Down to my syndicate and strats left.


At this point it only makes sense to build units and kill ZHG missions under level 30.


Smart move plarium.

hello

I am a normal player like you and I can tell you that nothing has changed ...

UTC +7:00
0
Kallisi
18 July, 2016, 5:37 AM UTC
commander I agree nothing has changed the bank is still the same as it's always been the only difference now is you get  small payout on all s and d but you will still get the big payout
UTC +0:00
0
ValCharger
28 July, 2016, 8:31 AM UTC
If your resources are not 100% full you will not get a large payout as you will see it pays in resources until they are full. Only then will you get greater rewards. Also its like playing at a casino... The house always wins.
UTC +10:00
0
fst
2 May, 2017, 11:48 PM UTC

i lost about 75 % of my troups after an opdate of the game. i lost then in about 1 week. because the bonus pay never came. 

and now in 4 month, i have not been able to produce anough troups to get backto, where i was before. 


and i do not understand why. my troups are better researched . i hear about so many players that have loost so much on zhg fights. 


before i could fight zhg´s at lvl 55 - 60. now i can now fight lvl 40 because the game is not adjusted good enough, for us to come back again after loosing a lot on zhg's 

inzane bad skruwed together. a gane only for the very rich. 

UTC +2:00
0
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
4 May, 2017, 2:19 PM UTC

fst said:


i lost about 75 % of my troups after an opdate of the game. i lost then in about 1 week. because the bonus pay never came. 

and now in 4 month, i have not been able to produce anough troups to get backto, where i was before. 


and i do not understand why. my troups are better researched . i hear about so many players that have loost so much on zhg fights. 


before i could fight zhg´s at lvl 55 - 60. now i can now fight lvl 40 because the game is not adjusted good enough, for us to come back again after loosing a lot on zhg's 

inzane bad skruwed together. a gane only for the very rich. 

Please be aware that such issues should be directed to the technical specialists from our Support Team. Unfortunately, we are unable to help you on Forum.


Please follow this link and submit a ticket: https://plariumsupport.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
0
1778677 users registered; 48171 topic; 286395 posts; our newest member:aakhlaghy