All Categories

Troops lost and not getting the fair reward in Search and Distroy task at ZGH location

Troops lost and not getting the fair reward in Search and Distroy task at ZGH location

Search
How to join our moderation team?
Jun 26, 2016, 13:5206/26/16
06/24/14

Hi Everyone,

I am facing the same problem since 11 June, 2016... i lost my 5500 Za'ams, later 10K diamonds,335 zaam of tournament reward & much more....

still i am unable to get the payout... now what plarium us giving to me is just few units (which is less than a million) & few resources...

this has happened first time to me in the S&D... i have reported many times to plarium along with relevant supporting evidences. Still the problem is not shorted out. I have my production machine on for next 10 days. The reply i am getting from plarium is the game is working properly i should have to try again, payout will come....

i really can't understand how the cost of almost 6000 zaam could be units less then 1 million offence & some resources....

Further they are suggesting to get the help from experienced players to get the idea how S&D works... can someone tell me why & how the payout against lost of almost 6000 zaam (almost 8.5 million Offence) can be only 1 million Offence in return....

I really loosing my interest here now as i really don't know whether i will get my units or fair reward here or not....

Views
Comments
Comments
Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
Jun 27, 2016, 14:0706/27/16
09/17/15

I'm sure there are many experienced players who can help you with Locations. 

I can confirm that there are no mistakes and bugs in S&D, and the banking system works fine.
Jun 27, 2016, 19:1006/27/16
09/13/14

I can confirm that there are no mistakes and bugs in S&D, and the banking system works fine.

my laugh for the Day: but then what do I care; I am quitting this Game July 1st and already playing another game and handing them my micro-purchases.

Jun 27, 2016, 19:1606/27/16
Jun 30, 2016, 07:43(edited)
09/13/14

I'm sure there are many experienced players who can help you with Locations. 

That player had 5500 za'ams, spent 10K Diamonds 

Watch your tone, Commander!

Jun 28, 2016, 09:4506/28/16
06/24/14

Hi ALYONA,

As you said to discuss with senior player here, then i would like to inform you, i am playing at level 82 further i am playing this game since 2014. I have go through with all your calculation chart & banking system, this has happened to me first time even in last 2 year that i am not getting my reward. Over and above i am at world ranking of 215 here, which means i have played a lot & have some good idea how to play it then only i could be at this ranking world wide here. Still i have discussed with many player & they had no clue why i am not getting my rewards here.

My question to you was would i get my troop back or not, further how plarium have calculated the reward of just 972 Zaam after loosing almost 6000 za'am in S&D.... 

Does the plarium following the fair practices here, if so then how one is getting just 16-17 % of his reward against the lost of 100% units....

When i wrote to plarium they told the system is working properly & plarium have not received the complains from any other players.

But  now i see the massage here, i feel lots of players facing the problem in getting the reward in S&D. Please look into this. 

Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
Jun 30, 2016, 07:4906/30/16
09/17/15

Pankaj said:

Hi ALYONA,

As you said to discuss with senior player here, then i would like to inform you, i am playing at level 82 further i am playing this game since 2014. I have go through with all your calculation chart & banking system, this has happened to me first time even in last 2 year that i am not getting my reward. Over and above i am at world ranking of 215 here, which means i have played a lot & have some good idea how to play it then only i could be at this ranking world wide here. Still i have discussed with many player & they had no clue why i am not getting my rewards here.

My question to you was would i get my troop back or not, further how plarium have calculated the reward of just 972 Zaam after loosing almost 6000 za'am in S&D.... 

Does the plarium following the fair practices here, if so then how one is getting just 16-17 % of his reward against the lost of 100% units....

When i wrote to plarium they told the system is working properly & plarium have not received the complains from any other players.

But  now i see the massage here, i feel lots of players facing the problem in getting the reward in S&D. Please look into this. 

Hi, Pankaj!

Unfortunately, no one can tell you for sure if you will or will not receive your Units. It depends on the amount of Units you send to Locations. 

What I can say for sure is that each hit with losses will bring you some Units back in a mini-payout. Moreover, you will get a big payout if you continue doing S&Ds. 

I'm really glad that you're an expert in Locations, and it means that you will soon find a way to use the existing charts and calculations to predict your payouts just as you did before.

Let me also clarify some points for you:

1. Locations banking system still works as it did before the Update.

2. Small payouts won't replace big payouts, they come as an addition.

3. Small payouts are still payouts, so they are somehow connected to your Bank.

4. The size of a possible payout wasn't changed.

5. The strength of Locations was not changed.

6. We will not change the system back.

7. I have passed your feedback to our developers.

8. If you have any questions or need some clarifications, please ask.

9. If you didn't receive a single Unit from a S&D, there are two reasons:

a) You didn't have any losses on it.

b) You raided this S&D before the Update.

Please remember that there is some information which we will be unable to share.

Jul 6, 2018, 02:1707/06/18
01/17/15
Hey there, I noticed when I hit a Lv.100 I didn't really get anything. When I backed it off to a Lv.79 is when I got my payout of 3k zams