All Categories

Unfair ZHG payouts.

Unfair ZHG payouts.

Search
How to join our moderation team?
Comments
Jun 28, 2016, 15:2006/28/16
12/31/14
So SnD is now worthless.  I see I need to find another game to amuse myself.
Jun 28, 2016, 16:1306/28/16
06/27/14

Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

Guys, let me clarify some points for you:

1. BG banking system still works as it did before the Update.

2. Small payouts won't replace big payouts, they come as an addition.

3. Small payouts are still payouts, so they are somehow connected to your Bank.

4. The size of a possible payout wasn't changed.

5. The strength of Locations was not changed.

6. We will not change the system back.

7. I have passed your feedback to our developers.

8. If you have any questions or need some clarifications, please ask. 

9. If you didn't receive a single Unit from a Location, there are two reasons:

a) You didn't have any losses on it.

b) You raided this Location before the Update.

But remember that there is some information which I will be unable to share. 

i'd like to pick up on point 3 "small payouts are still payouts, so some how connected to your bank"

how can they be considered payouts when your bank is no-where near paid ,if that were the case after repaying 20 mil of a 38 mil bank getting a payout of 20 maulers is not  value of investment

i for one consider this to be gifts for those that cant play SnD 

Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
Jun 30, 2016, 07:3906/30/16
09/17/15
Falcon1313 said:

i'd like to pick up on point 3 "small payouts are still payouts, so some how connected to your bank"

how can they be considered payouts when your bank is no-where near paid ,if that were the case after repaying 20 mil of a 38 mil bank getting a payout of 20 maulers is not  value of investment

i for one consider this to be gifts for those that cant play SnD 

I can't reveal you all secrets  There should be something for you to discover by yourself.
Jun 30, 2016, 13:0806/30/16
Jun 30, 2016, 13:16(edited)
06/06/14

That is the problem here.

Working our way up from level 1 was a big learning curve.

We talked about how it could work and tested our theories.

That way we got a fair understanding of how it worked.

If we made mistakes the losses where not that big we could not recover from them.

But now I am at level 132 with a 155 million bank.

And then suddenly you change it.

How do you expect me to go experiment with it?

I have worked a very long time to get my army together.

Do you really expect us to send them all in blindly, hoping it all works out?

The small rewards are nothing compared to what you need to put in on those high levels.

I know there are a lot of players in the game who stopped doing missions because of this change.

I have some theories on how it has changed and I have played the new system with succes.

But I do think that changing such an important part of the game is just something you should not do.

Jun 30, 2016, 19:3306/30/16
Dec 29, 2018, 16:48(edited)
11/05/14
Someone VERY smart please explain how to play and win and what all this "Bank" talk means, so I don't wast all my troops, Please!
Jun 30, 2016, 20:0006/30/16
Dec 29, 2018, 16:45(edited)
11/05/14

Guys, let me clarify some points for you:

6. We will not change the system back.

This is worrying, so no matter what, even if every single commander complaints... They won't change it back?

Jul 1, 2016, 03:1007/01/16
03/25/15
Falcon1313 said:

Hi, skatmanspud!

I understand that you may feel confused about this new Update. However, that's what our players have asked for a long time. They've asked us to make Locations pay out each time you hit them.

Now they do. But it doesn't mean that these small payouts are the only payouts you will ever receive. You will still get full payouts as soon as your Bank is filled enough.

So now you have:

1) Mini-payouts to make sure you will always have some Units to throw into the fight.

2) Big payouts which you will receive as usual.

I don't see any negative point here. And you?

so you are saying the bank system is still valid and your last bank still stands but until we fill the bank for our last big payout we will get these small payout , and these DO NOT  affect our bank

is that correct ?
Commander,,that is correct...just throw those mini payouts back into the S/Ds..When the bank (and the bank has NOT changed,,its the same as it always was ) is paid back and big payout is do, you will receive it
Jul 15, 2016, 06:5107/15/16

deltasquad556101 said:

Someone VERY smart please explain how to play and win and what all this "Bank" talk means, so I don't wast all my troops, Please!

To play and win - that is all relative. If you only clear missions under level 30 for minimal loses, you can get some rewards that are worthwhile from tournaments.

Otherwise it lose, lose, lose. Plarium wants you to spend more money, that is all. My advice would be to stop, and if you did, file a charge back with your credit card company and get your money back. What plarium is doing right now is fraudulent. Until they explain the specific mechanics about the system (and publish reward ratios) then it is no different than gambling.
May 2, 2017, 23:5705/02/17
07/06/16

we have all lost most of our troops, because plarium wants us to use real money to regain our troops at sick bay, to ne able to continue playing the game, and hope for hitting the bonus on zhg. but it never comes, because we loose most our troops now. 

be very rish, use a lot of money. or forget all about this game as a wa rgame, and play it as a build a town game. simcity makes much better online free build a town game ( you can use real money also ).

plarium is so clever, that when you can get 75% discount on sickbay you get much less diamonds using real money. so all in all it is more expencive. if you did not buy the diamonds another time. HURRA HURRA HURRA. lets clap our hands and be happy about that.

the more ofter you buy diamonds at the bank, the more expencive they are

May 4, 2017, 14:1605/04/17
09/17/15
Interesting...Zenki, I've never heard of such theories before :)
May 4, 2017, 22:2405/04/17
01/17/15
RobertShatz said:

skatmanspud said:

To whom it may concern,

I have been completing ZHG missions in game but get really small payouts in comparison to that which I send in order to win. I am familiar with the bank method and presence charts, and up until now have had no problems in gaining fair payouts. 

For example, I completed a mission and gained a payout that amounted to 5,551,875. I then began to knock off missions to then pay back my debt. However I was granted a payout very early (at 5,077,718) that was nowhere near the amount I had used to complete the missions before hand (24 heavy support infantry and 4 heavy snipers) which is the equivalent of 91,520 in the bank.

I then tried another mission thinking it was a split payout but again got nowhere near the payout I should have. I have since tried many times (high and low) with payouts every time, and each time I lose offense as the reward does not exceed the sacrificed units.

This is very frustrating as I have never had any problems like this since beginning the game. This is an issue that needs to be addressed as I am beginning to lose interest in a game that seems to only suit heavy coiners. I myself have spent quite a lot of money on this game but am not about to spend my hard earned money buying back units I have already worked so hard to obtain in the first place be that through building, or ZHG payouts.

And just in case you were thinking about to giving me the whole it's all about how you play the game speech that I have read in many other comments like my own, I know how to play ZHG missions, and I know how to maximise the output by using the correct units for each individual mission. Personally I think that this game has been getting worse and worse over time in a bid to make money, which I understand. this is a business after all.

However ,If you desire faithful players who enjoy the game, spend money (or not) and actually keep this game alive you had better buck up your ideas and sort this (as well as many other poorly thought out changes that have occurred) out. I myself am beginning to feel like my money is wasted on this game and will happily take it else where in the future if these matters are not resolved.

Sincerely,

Jamie Bartle.

Commander...The payout for ZHG was changed today...now you will get a payout everytime you hit an S/D mission...however, this will not interfere with the "big" reward once you get the "bank " paid..It was done like this to give you a few troops to continue until you hit the payout...The idea behind this was to take some of the "stress" off losing units

May 4, 2017, 22:2905/04/17
01/17/15

condivido qualcosa non va in zhg.

TRoppe missioni fatte alti livelli senza nessuna ricompensa alta, tante truppe  perse, solo piccole vincite molto inferiori a quanto perso.

in 127 missioni attacco e molte difesa, 

May 8, 2017, 14:0805/08/17
09/17/15
besticio said:

condivido qualcosa non va in zhg.

TRoppe missioni fatte alti livelli senza nessuna ricompensa alta, tante truppe  perse, solo piccole vincite molto inferiori a quanto perso.

in 127 missioni attacco e molte difesa, 

You need to be very patient with ZHG :) Not always you will get the desired result.
May 10, 2017, 12:0005/10/17
09/17/15
zenki said:

To tell the truth, the rhythm of the game is too slow! 

It's not an action game, it's a strategy ;)
May 11, 2017, 10:3605/11/17
09/17/15
Zenki, having a huge army without knowing game mechanics and having certain skills won't make you successful ;)
Jun 23, 2017, 17:2206/23/17
06/01/16

Hi I have a discord group to bring the people of soldires inc togeather to form a alliance , join now :) 

https://discord.gg/3V3Sw8Z

Jul 12, 2017, 08:5007/12/17
09/17/15
adamdafreekingboss said:

Hi I have a discord group to bring the people of soldires inc togeather to form a alliance , join now :) 

https://discord.gg/3V3Sw8Z

Awesome! How about creating a separate thread in Tavern? ;)