All Categories

Grand Tournaments

Grand Tournaments

Search
How to join our moderation team?
Jun 16, 2016, 16:3506/16/16
03/13/15

Grand Tournaments

The prizes for the Grand tournaments are disappointing, to lose nearly 5 million  D and  O in 'Grand' PVP and received less than 5k diamonds and no chance to buy back now as all the lost units have disappeared. Utterly dismal and a complete turn off. Not the way forward ;-(.    Could have had miles more fun doing normal pvp etc.  Hey Ho, you live and learn :-)

Great game though!

Views
Comments
Comments
Jun 16, 2016, 23:5606/16/16
03/25/15
Bravo 2 Zero said:

The prizes for the Grand tournaments are disappointing, to lose nearly 5 million  D and  O in 'Grand' PVP and received less than 5k diamonds and no chance to buy back now as all the lost units have disappeared. Utterly dismal and a complete turn off. Not the way forward ;-(.    Could have had miles more fun doing normal pvp etc.  Hey Ho, you live and learn :-)

Great game though!

Commander..Sorry you were disappointed with the reward...The tournament was an option, there was other missions/tournaments going on at the same time..If you feel as tho you lost more than you recieved you may choose not to participate in this type of tournament again...thats your decision
Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
Jun 17, 2016, 09:5806/17/16
09/17/15

Greetings.

I would like to give you more details about our Anniversary Tournaments. From the start you were notified that there's no personal reward in those Tournaments. One can receive a reward only for placing in TOP 250. So only 250 players were supposed to get a reward, and you could see this information in each Tournament description and in our News.

Now let's look deeper into this issue.

While you had Grand Anniversary Tournaments, you also had small usual Tournaments which were launched each day according to our schedule. You could participate in them and receive rewards in each one of them.

I'm pretty sure that you've earned most of your points during those regular Tournaments and received your rewards for them.

In PvP fights, you received Experience points, and you had fun with other players. PvP is a vital part of this game, and all players are involved into it.

In PvE fights, you received Experience points for your lost Units, payouts (or accumulated points), Items, etc.

So you did actually receive a reward for your actions. Meanwhile you received points in Grand Tournaments. They were not the only thing you got from PvE and PvP actions which you were involved in.

Moreover, during the celebration we have offered you free gifts in the game, and multiple giveaways in communities. I hope you had a lot of fun during the past two weeks, and you'll enjoy our further celebrations as well. 

Jul 6, 2018, 02:0007/06/18
01/17/15
We had an experience race that was 2 weeks long. I had to leave the game a few days before it ended. I hope there are more of these 2 week adventures in the future
Jul 6, 2018, 07:3807/06/18
06/13/15

Lt.Stone said:

We had an experience race that was 2 weeks long. I had to leave the game a few days before it ended. I hope there are more of these 2 week adventures in the future

Probably yes.