Unfair Outcomes from Tournaments

12 Replies
Cowboy
26 May, 2016, 8:46 PM UTC

I am playing Solo attack tournaments against the game. Attacking and Defending ZHG. I am attacking LVL 12 bases on up as I just go down the list for each new tournament. I am a LVL 61 Player and I send out 1000+ troops at a time and during these last few tournaments; I am losing ALL my troops when I first start out which to me IS SERIOUS B.S. I can understand it happening when I get to the higher levels, but having this happen at the beginning against LOW levels, WHAT IS THE DEAL????

Something NEEDS to change ASAP and this IS directed at the creators of the game, NOT the players. I spend MANY resources to build troops which takes DAYS to do and I lose them when I attack a VERY LOW level or defend against a VERY LOW level base. THIS IS MAJOR B.S. I am about to say forget your tournaments as you ARE making them unfair.

PLEASE FIX THIS ISSUE ASAP!!!!!!!
UTC +7:00
RobertShatz
Moderator
27 May, 2016, 12:00 AM UTC
Myleah said:

I am playing Solo attack tournaments against the game. Attacking and Defending ZHG. I am attacking LVL 12 bases on up as I just go down the list for each new tournament. I am a LVL 61 Player and I send out 1000+ troops at a time and during these last few tournaments; I am losing ALL my troops when I first start out which to me IS SERIOUS B.S. I can understand it happening when I get to the higher levels, but having this happen at the beginning against LOW levels, WHAT IS THE DEAL????

Something NEEDS to change ASAP and this IS directed at the creators of the game, NOT the players. I spend MANY resources to build troops which takes DAYS to do and I lose them when I attack a VERY LOW level or defend against a VERY LOW level base. THIS IS MAJOR B.S. I am about to say forget your tournaments as you ARE making them unfair.

PLEASE FIX THIS ISSUE ASAP!!!!!!!
Commander...There are many things that need to be considered when doing ZHG's,,or S/D as some call them...First take a good look at the type of units you are sending...look at their strats as some perform better against different units..The higher end units seem to work the best for me(assualt ),,but thats my strategy and you must develop a working strategy of your own...If you are trying to take down an S/D using just riflemen..you are gonna lose a lot of units.....I prefer a mix of every unit, but I never send higher than Vin. tanks..again thats my strategy..One thing you must remember is that playing the S/Ds or ZHG is a lot like playing Roulette wheel...sometimes you hit it BIG...sometimes you lose..It's all about strategy,,,Take for example my last S/D...I hit a lvl 26,with 200 rifles,200 recons,200 assault , 100 Vins...I had units returned along with almost 400 Maulers as the reward...
Robert Shatz
UTC +0:00
tappersnew
16 June, 2016, 12:34 PM UTC
Cowboy, once you compete in a few tournaments the diamonds you obtain can be used to purchase certain 'strategic units' (some tournament rewards are the units themselves) once you have obtained these units they work with one class of production units, If you send these instead of a scattered creation / mixed bag your loss rate is significantly lowered.
UTC +10:00
Gunner.Simic
21 June, 2016, 6:38 AM UTC
Tappersnew is right. Sometimes you have to save your Diamonds to buy better stuff.
Eridian Ambassador
UTC +1:00
sprivacm
21 June, 2016, 9:51 AM UTC

Gunner.Simic said:


Tappersnew is right. Sometimes you have to save your Diamonds to buy better stuff.

I believe that u GUNNY,have saved a lot of diamons,with yours 4 bases and the highest level in game.This game is a totally 


Watch your words, Commander!
UTC +1:00
skatmanspud
23 June, 2016, 6:55 PM UTC

I have to agree, I have been getting extremely low payouts in search and destroy that actually decrease my armies strength. I send high offence units such as Za'ams and get Heavy infantry in return that nowhere near adds up to the offensive points wasted. This is ridiculous and does need to be sorted out asap.

UTC +1:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
24 June, 2016, 9:39 AM UTC
skatmanspud said:

I have to agree, I have been getting extremely low payouts in search and destroy that actually decrease my armies strength. I send high offence units such as Za'ams and get Heavy infantry in return that nowhere near adds up to the offensive points wasted. This is ridiculous and does need to be sorted out asap.

We didn't change the size of payouts. You still have a chance to get a huge payout when your bank is full enough.
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
ptmswe
7 November, 2016, 10:36 PM UTC

Well how to say, I have been watching what kind of units against ZHG units to send. I have been playing the SnD missions from the beginning. I have not been fighting against other bases or raiding to lose troops, because in start you are rather small to figth. So lets say, I have been losting some 3000 sappers, 200 hevy snipers and 200 craightons elsewhere than SnD missions. Then when I look that I have been producing sappers 10000+, hevy snipers 7000+, creightons 1000+, I can just tell that you so called "bank system" is a big lie. There is some Mega level gap that  I should have been paid out from the missions and with interest. But, no. And your game help does not say anything about this so, quit useless is to come here and say.... wait - big win is coming on its way. Blaah, luckily I have not spend any many lately, and have to think is it worth of playing the game like this.


some players has been investigating "bank system". There are some troops you should not be used, then there are some splitted payouts, you name it. What I can tell is, not to play these missions, and no point to start to play Soldiers inc because someone on the developer side want to enjoy you are losing everything and then thinking you will buy your troops back. And they are selling syndicate units that has no value in SnD, says some players. So, first destroy troops, then selling troops wiht money, that is coded in the game bringing just more loses in SnD. Nice way.

UTC +4:00
Ithink
14 November, 2016, 3:05 AM UTC

Hi, Is there a info page you can direct me to about the 'banking system' or explain how its works. I can not find a reference anywhere.  


Cheers IThink


UTC +0:00
exxxe
14 November, 2016, 9:13 AM UTC

Ithink said:


Hi, Is there a info page you can direct me to about the 'banking system' or explain how its works. I can not find a reference anywhere.  


Cheers IThink


you can always look in the tutorial thread here on forums or simply visit the wiki and look for what you want :)


you can also ask other commanders in your combine 
I'am me and that is what i care about :)
UTC +3:00
Chris
17 November, 2016, 6:40 PM UTC
Hello everyone just read some comments here  well   in order to get big payouts  you must repay the bank back first with resources that is total off your last payout   so if your last payout was 100 Thunderheads  then look at the total of resources it takes  1 thunderhead =  24,277 resources  so if you won 100 thunderheads from a mission you owe the bank  2,427,700 in resources   you will not get a big payout til that amount is payed back  that's how the banking system works it's very easy  ...  as it stands right now  I owe the bank like  200 million   LOL  so I know I won't be getting anything big for a while  lol
UTC +0:00
RobertShatz
Moderator
18 November, 2016, 12:03 AM UTC
Chris said:

Hello everyone just read some comments here  well   in order to get big payouts  you must repay the bank back first with resources that is total off your last payout   so if your last payout was 100 Thunderheads  then look at the total of resources it takes  1 thunderhead =  24,277 resources  so if you won 100 thunderheads from a mission you owe the bank  2,427,700 in resources   you will not get a big payout til that amount is payed back  that's how the banking system works it's very easy  ...  as it stands right now  I owe the bank like  200 million   LOL  so I know I won't be getting anything big for a while  lol
Commander..Many play the S/D Missions using the banking method..It works..You will receive a payout, when the payout is due
Robert Shatz
UTC +0:00
Homer4prez
19 November, 2016, 3:30 AM UTC
Chris said:

Hello everyone just read some comments here  well   in order to get big payouts  you must repay the bank back first with resources that is total off your last payout   so if your last payout was 100 Thunderheads  then look at the total of resources it takes  1 thunderhead =  24,277 resources  so if you won 100 thunderheads from a mission you owe the bank  2,427,700 in resources   you will not get a big payout til that amount is payed back  that's how the banking system works it's very easy  ...  as it stands right now  I owe the bank like  200 million   LOL  so I know I won't be getting anything big for a while  lol

UTC +0:00
1665788 users registered; 33904 topics; 253236 posts; our newest member:carnal