Plarium why bother with a support site?

18 Replies
User
8 May, 2016, 7:58 AM UTC

What is the point in Plarium having a joke, sorry support site when 75% of the time the message you get is you do not have permission to make this complaint and of the 25% that get through 90% are either ignored or you are basically called a liar because in their opinion Plarium never makes mistakes.


Please give your views on Plariums support or lack thereof.
UTC +7:00
1
Community Manager
10 May, 2016, 11:19 AM UTC
Could you please specify your issue? 
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
0
User
19 May, 2016, 4:40 PM UTC

i think what wogerwabbt52 is referring to is the fact that its a pain to get hold of support and the current site is problematic as it keep asking for info which u already put in.


and i know u will now tell me if ticket is filled in correctly then it will worked and it might be that i dont know how to fill in a simply form but it is not justvme rather many players are having same issue
UTC +0:00
5
Community Manager
20 May, 2016, 9:31 AM UTC
doug said:

i think what wogerwabbt52 is referring to is the fact that its a pain to get hold of support and the current site is problematic as it keep asking for info which u already put in.


and i know u will now tell me if ticket is filled in correctly then it will worked and it might be that i dont know how to fill in a simply form but it is not justvme rather many players are having same issue
Greetings. Indeed, we had some issues with ID field which should be fixed by now. We recommend ou players to copy the ID from the in-game Field Manual to avoid any issues with submitting a ticket.
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
0
User
17 June, 2016, 4:53 PM UTC
I have been looking for a way to contact Plarium for 2 days now. Every link I follow, none of them have a "submit a ticket" link. Also I went to the help and have used every word combination I can think of to ask "How to contact Support and it just says that it cant' find any information.  I know the problem I am having has been handled before but if I can't contact anyone it can't be done.
UTC +5:00
0
Moderator
18 June, 2016, 12:40 AM UTC
jdgilroy said:

I have been looking for a way to contact Plarium for 2 days now. Every link I follow, none of them have a "submit a ticket" link. Also I went to the help and have used every word combination I can think of to ask "How to contact Support and it just says that it cant' find any information.  I know the problem I am having has been handled before but if I can't contact anyone it can't be done.
Commander..Many contact support without a problem...I don't know why you are having this problem...Please specify your problem and I will relay this to my Supervisors..also I will try to find out more information for you about contacting Support..Sorry you are experiencing these issues.
Robert Shatz
UTC +0:00
0
User
18 February, 2017, 8:27 PM UTC
Okay when I go to the support website it doesn't give me an option of entering information for a ticket. only allows me to search faq'S How does one cotact plarium directly?
UTC +8:00
0
User
19 February, 2017, 1:56 PM UTC

bcboy919 said:


Okay when I go to the support website it doesn't give me an option of entering information for a ticket. only allows me to search faq'S How does one cotact plarium directly?

commander find support here'

https://support.plarium.com/ensoldiers/Tickets/Submit/Step1/51

I'am me and that is what i care about :)
UTC +3:00
0
Moderator
20 February, 2017, 12:46 AM UTC
bcboy919 said:

Okay when I go to the support website it doesn't give me an option of entering information for a ticket. only allows me to search faq'S How does one cotact plarium directly?
Sir..If you will scroll down to the botto of the Support page you will see "Contact Us"..Click there and it will take you to the proper spot to file a ticket
Robert Shatz
UTC +0:00
0
User
27 March, 2017, 3:22 AM UTC

Hello I am having the same problem.  I can't find anyplace to send in a ticket or an email.  I would like to contact them about the issue of them cluttering up the game with ads.  I know that people buying diamonds and such are how they support the games. But when you go to the map you can't see the distance from what your trying to find from your base. Or from the headquarters. I took a screen shot of what I am talking about. I have tried it in full screen  and not it is the same thing. 


Here is the screen shot. 

http://prnt.sc/eovgqf

UTC +0:00
0
Community Manager
27 March, 2017, 1:54 PM UTC

Debs said:


Hello I am having the same problem.  I can't find anyplace to send in a ticket or an email.  I would like to contact them about the issue of them cluttering up the game with ads.  I know that people buying diamonds and such are how they support the games. But when you go to the map you can't see the distance from what your trying to find from your base. Or from the headquarters. I took a screen shot of what I am talking about. I have tried it in full screen  and not it is the same thing. 


Here is the screen shot. 

http://prnt.sc/eovgqf

Hi! We don't have an option to contact Support via PM> Try this link: https://plariumsupport.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
0
User
27 March, 2017, 4:07 PM UTC
Thank you so much for your help. 
UTC +0:00
0
Moderator
28 March, 2017, 12:32 AM UTC
jdgilroy said:

I have been looking for a way to contact Plarium for 2 days now. Every link I follow, none of them have a "submit a ticket" link. Also I went to the help and have used every word combination I can think of to ask "How to contact Support and it just says that it cant' find any information.  I know the problem I am having has been handled before but if I can't contact anyone it can't be done.
Commander...the best way that I have found is to go to the Support page..under the Community tab..scroll all the way to the bottom of the page..You should see the words "contact us"...Click there and it should take you to the page you need to be to file a ticket..Good luck Commander
Robert Shatz
UTC +0:00
0
User
26 January, 2018, 10:01 AM UTC
can not find ticket request so here I am In plarium site I play vikings and since last maintenance quite a few of us have lost the in game scroll bar up/down. It is only happening on this game and its after you log in to game. So Guys its from your side I have done everything on my end to correct tit and can't.
UTC +5:00
0
User
26 January, 2018, 10:03 AM UTC
have been all through "contact Us and no "submit a ticket"
UTC +5:00
0
Community Manager
1 February, 2018, 9:42 PM UTC

tlmphatkat said:


have been all through "contact Us and no "submit a ticket"
Hello, Commander!
Please follow this direct link to submit a ticket to Support: https://plariumsupport.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
Plarium Community Manager Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Plarium_Support
UTC +2:00
0
User
30 March, 2018, 9:18 AM UTC
ive contacted support many many times. and every time ive contacted them they have gotten back to me within 24 hours. (NOT fixed the problem in 24 hours but at least contacted me back) im happy with support. im happy with plarium and the game. cheers
Fight hard and good hunting
UTC +0:00
0
User
4 April, 2018, 1:40 PM UTC

how do we go about getting a players base in soldiers immortalized?

 
UTC +0:00
0
User
9 April, 2018, 8:00 PM UTC

tlmphatkat said:


have been all through "contact Us and no "submit a ticket


Create/Submit a Ticket
UTC -5:00
0
2835400 users registered; 63685 topics; 335626 posts; our newest member:HBK12