Hiding from an old combine

9 Replies
cyberpilot39
22 March, 2016, 8:02 AM UTC
Is it possible to hide from these people? I've used a base relocator 3 times now and I still have units incoming to my base. How are they finding me? I don't have a combine tag now and I've removed them all from my friends list on facebook. Any ideas? Or maybe something I haven't thought of?
UTC +7:00
Marek84
22 March, 2016, 12:12 PM UTC
i think if someone got you in his bookmarks then u cant do anything becouse he will see your new coords every time u relocate.
UTC +2:00
cyberpilot39
22 March, 2016, 11:34 PM UTC
Bookmarks? At the bottom of the window where all the facebook people show up? I removed them all from there, moved a couple more times and I seem to have lost them. Good riddance.
UTC +7:00
robert.sh
23 March, 2016, 12:27 AM UTC
cyberpilot39 said:

Is it possible to hide from these people? I've used a base relocator 3 times now and I still have units incoming to my base. How are they finding me? I don't have a combine tag now and I've removed them all from my friends list on facebook. Any ideas? Or maybe something I haven't thought of?
Commander..This is a puzzle...what about your partner list..Could you have a partner that is leaking your location...also..if you have someone re-enforcing you..you coords would appear on his Garrison list..I really do not know but these are the first things that come to mind
UTC +5:00
cyberpilot39
23 March, 2016, 2:13 AM UTC

robert.sh said:


cyberpilot39 said:


Is it possible to hide from these people? I've used a base relocator 3 times now and I still have units incoming to my base. How are they finding me? I don't have a combine tag now and I've removed them all from my friends list on facebook. Any ideas? Or maybe something I haven't thought of?
Commander..This is a puzzle...what about your partner list..Could you have a partner that is leaking your location...also..if you have someone re-enforcing you..you coords would appear on his Garrison list..I really do not know but these are the first things that come to mind

I only have two partners left, neither one is in my previous Combine nor allied with it. I've also removed ALL units defending me except my own.

  http://prntscr.com/airl2w

Is there an easy way to take people off this bar w/o going to Facebook and searching for each one individually?


http://prntscr.com/airlr8


If there are reinforcements inbound and I relocate, do they follow me? (I do have reinforcements inbound from one of them.)



UTC +7:00
Marek84
23 March, 2016, 10:33 AM UTC
Sorry by bookmarks i meant a list inside your Command HQ under "Contacts" tab. If someone added u to contacts before u started relocating, there is no way to delete contact on someone else account, so they see you all the time there and see your coords too.
UTC +2:00
cyberpilot39
23 March, 2016, 8:14 PM UTC

Marek84 said:


Sorry by bookmarks i meant a list inside your Command HQ under "Contacts" tab. If someone added u to contacts before u started relocating, there is no way to delete contact on someone else account, so they see you all the time there and see your coords too.

Thanks for the information, that is probably how they are finding me. 

I am in a new combine now that has already offered to help with my baggage from my old Combine. I also have put up a 24 hour invulnerability shield to give the CEOs time to resolve this.

UTC +7:00
robert.sh
25 March, 2016, 12:35 AM UTC
Marek84 said:

Sorry by bookmarks i meant a list inside your Command HQ under "Contacts" tab. If someone added u to contacts before u started relocating, there is no way to delete contact on someone else account, so they see you all the time there and see your coords too.
Commander....your coords would show if you are on their contact list..If the have you "tagged" or "marked" in their contact list There is a cooperation tag you can mark someone with and they would show in your contact list..regardless of where they move
UTC +5:00
besticio
25 March, 2016, 1:49 PM UTC

I Modi per ritorvare un nemico   che ha spostato la nase sono molti 

  , e  non solo la lista contatti........

per Ulterori info    sono qua per voi

M
UTC +0:00
robert.sh
25 March, 2016, 5:12 PM UTC
besticio said:

I Modi per ritorvare un nemico   che ha spostato la nase sono molti 

  , e  non solo la lista contatti........

per Ulterori info    sono qua per voi

Sorry Commander...This is the English Forum,,,Could you please post in English?
UTC +5:00
1664248 users registered; 33904 topics; 253078 posts; our newest member:1st Shadow