All Categories

Die Nachtfalken

Die Nachtfalken

Search
How to join our moderation team?
Mar 7, 2016, 19:5603/07/16
11/05/14

Die Nachtfalken

There is a player named Pred who runs with the Die Nachtfalken combine who moves his base right next to a base he wants to attack and then as soon as his troops return moves his base far away. He has been doing this to several other people from several other clans. I don't see how this is remotely fair game play. If you see his base don't hesitate to attack him because he will most certainly attack you. I have contacted his combine commander and filed a complaint.
Views
Comments
Comments
Mar 8, 2016, 19:3303/08/16
Dec 29, 2018, 16:46(edited)
11/05/14
Asatru said:

There is a player named Pred who runs with the Die Nachtfalken combine who moves his base right next to a base he wants to attack and then as soon as his troops return moves his base far away. He has been doing this to several other people from several other clans. I don't see how this is remotely fair game play. If you see his base don't hesitate to attack him because he will most certainly attack you. I have contacted his combine commander and filed a complaint.
Commander..this may seem like an unfair tactic to the game play..however..with the introduction of the base relocators many are choosing to do this especially during PVP..its now part of the game...You can however purchase re-locators and pursue him,,He can be located easily enough through his Combine membership...it will give you his new location every time he moves 
Mar 9, 2016, 03:4203/09/16
Dec 29, 2018, 16:51(edited)
11/05/14

robert.sh said:

Asatru said:

Commander..this may seem like an unfair tactic to the game play..however..with the introduction of the base relocators many are choosing to do this especially during PVP..its now part of the game...You can however purchase re-locators and pursue him,,He can be located easily enough through his Combine membership...it will give you his new location every time he moves

And how many players have left the game. Do the math you can't survive on pay for players alone because you just won't end up with enough players to keep them interested. This is a browser game that is hard on the computer and costs more to play that the average MMORPG games I know I've played World of Warcraft and Rift. I also play other free games like World of Tanks and World or Warships and though a non playing member has some disadvantages, those disadvantages are not so great that people quit because of them. What you have done is given pay for players such a huge advantage that the goal of the game has become bullying and really nothing more than that, Sooner or later you'll have no one left but the bullies and bullies hate it when they have to fight anyone who can remotely challenge them. What you are doing here is short sighted and fails to take in the entire picture. I've been playing your games for about 3 years now (played on Facebook before I quit Facebook and had to start over) and some of the changes you have made over the last year or so have been very detrimental to the game. World of Warcraft destroyed their game and now have less than half the players they had 10 years ago. Don't end up like them.

Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
Mar 9, 2016, 10:4803/09/16
09/17/15
This is his strategy. You can try to find the way to trick him or prepare a trap. Ask fr some help of other players who have suffered from him. I'm sure you can find a lot of ways to stop him.