All Categories

Better Zandian life or loyalty to your Combine - your choice?

Search
How to join our moderation team?
Mar 4, 2016, 17:5003/04/16
03/02/16

Sooner or later each Commander faces the choice to either look for a better life or stay loyal to your current Combine.

What would you chose, Commander? And how many Combines have you changed at the moment?

Views
Comments
Comments
Mar 7, 2016, 20:0603/07/16
Dec 29, 2018, 16:55(edited)
11/05/14
Without loyalty you have nothing. Hopping from one group to the next is cowardly and dishonest. In the end if everyone did it there would only ever be a handful of groups who were so big they would be afraid to attack each other. Not much fun. I don't like these games because they promote bullying and I think because of the bullying many players quit. I have seen lots of players getting bullied and you never see them again. That can't be good for this game.
Mar 8, 2016, 18:2703/08/16
04/27/14
Aren't we all just a bunch of mercenaries anyway?
Mar 9, 2016, 02:1903/09/16
Dec 29, 2018, 17:06(edited)
11/05/14
True that
Apr 2, 2016, 21:2804/02/16
05/10/14

I have been in a few combines.

Some are dead. There may be lots of players in it but there is no interaction going on.

Nothing in chat, no knowledge how to do SnD, no defending each other, etc.

There are so many CEO's in this game who dont know anything about how to run a combine.

They collect just a bunch of individual players and that's it.

Hardly any progress, players get bored with the game soon and go MIA.

If you are an active player, go look for a better combine.

If you have a smooth running combine where teamwork is normal, it will jump up in the rankings.

And you will have a lot more fun out of the game.

Apr 8, 2016, 10:0504/08/16
Apr 8, 2016, 10:53(edited)
04/21/14

well, from a bit of time ago, i had the intention of writing two lines of considerations on this topic. Now i have found a bit of time to write.
These my guesses are all related to the international version of Soldiers Inc, running on site "plarium,com".
(so, may be not applicable to fecebook running and russian running, of this social online game)

Loyalty to one combine make sense only if the combine in itself is one of the top combine in the game. and the player has an advanced gaming experience. In this case, the player draws huge and significant benefits from loyalty to combine which it joined. 

Otherwise, if the player not have a significant gaming experience, it is definitely a good choice to pass from a combine to another trying to get as much as possible from every experience.

Because, rightly, each player must think of himself (ie to save his own skin), the concept of loyalty is extremely partial. In most cases, it remains in a combine until he has his own personal gain.

Last but not least, as wittily previously written by Flea Ridden, a huge problem, really serious, is that " There are so many CEO's in this game who dont know anything about how to run a combine ". So, in real many case, players with less experienced, do not have any help from their own ceo.

Jul 5, 2018, 17:3207/05/18
01/17/15
I have joined (at random) about 6 combines excluding my current combine. I've been loyal to all of them until it was time to move in. I found direwolves and it was everything I was looking for.
Jul 5, 2018, 19:4207/05/18
09/27/14
i play stormfall and run a league there( the equivalent of a combine) I have to say i am not a great marshal but if the players have patience the player i train become some of the best in the game. I was the same until i blew up all my offense in an attack there. I am on server 3 there. It isn't all about having i really good head guy though and it isn't about teamwork entirely either. It needs organization,drive and sometimes dirict rules, as well as clearing out players who don't follow them even if they are the most powerful player in the game. I know what i am talking about with leadership as You can see that i know these things. and i almost forgot you need to apply it as well. Knowlege isn't enough to have a very successful league nor is power or organization. You need all of the to succeed