Hacking the Game

4 Replies
Asatru
6 February, 2016, 8:57 AM UTC
So yesterday this clown who was 12 levels above me raids me. Ok no problem I return the favor with a successful raid on his base. Overnight he raids me again and occupies my base. Well he's just begging for it now so I free up my base and go find his base to attack him and guess what .... he can't be attacked because the guy who has just spent the last 24 hours pulling my chain is now protected by Soldiers Inc. Clearly this guy FUC, hasn't been away for a significant period of time since YESTERDAY. So either he has hacked into the game or there is some other kind of shenanigans a foot.
UTC +0:00
robert.sh
6 February, 2016, 10:43 AM UTC
Asatru said:

So yesterday this clown who was 12 levels above me raids me. Ok no problem I return the favor with a successful raid on his base. Overnight he raids me again and occupies my base. Well he's just begging for it now so I free up my base and go find his base to attack him and guess what .... he can't be attacked because the guy who has just spent the last 24 hours pulling my chain is now protected by Soldiers Inc. Clearly this guy FUC, hasn't been away for a significant period of time since YESTERDAY. So either he has hacked into the game or there is some other kind of shenanigans a foot.
Asatru....Do you mean that he has a protection bubble over base?...If so these can be purchased in the Black Market using either Diamonds or IPs..There are two types of protection..the 8 hour and the full day protection.You can not raid or do an aggressive action under the dome or it will come down...in either case , my friend , the protection comes down at the end of that specific time span or if he sends a raid or occupy out...So be patient, if this is the case , your day will come Commander..As you know..he will have to come out sooner or later..
UTC +5:00
Asatru
6 February, 2016, 1:40 PM UTC
Man that is pretty messed up. Seriously did anyone think this out before adding this. There is always a price to pay for messing with me....his combine leader paid that price in full and then some.
UTC +0:00
Mehnslayer
6 February, 2016, 3:27 PM UTC
It is a pretty heavy price to pay for protection in my opinion, I personally wouldn't even worry about it, he spent a bunch of diamonds to get away from you and you lost no units from attacking him again, seems like a win-win to me, but that is just a personal opinion
E 'n la sua volontade รจ nostra pace
UTC +10:00
John Black
Administrator
8 February, 2016, 11:42 AM UTC
Can you give me his Coordinates in PM so I could check it?
UTC +3:00
1660601 users registered; 33421 topic; 252379 posts; our newest member:maciejjanik91