what is the best way to get back your lost troops

12 Replies
Gamied
31 January, 2016, 2:16 PM UTC
need some advise, say u get a really big payout at the radar and then lose it by raiding or defending, what is the best and fastest way to rebuild keeping in mind u still need to pay back the bank for recent payout 
Gamied
UTC +2:00
2
Mehnslayer
31 January, 2016, 2:50 PM UTC
I'd say participating in tournaments, and just building in between... Seems to be the best method for me at least
E 'n la sua volontade è nostra pace
UTC +10:00
0
robert.sh
2 February, 2016, 2:12 AM UTC
Gamied said:

need some advise, say u get a really big payout at the radar and then lose it by raiding or defending, what is the best and fastest way to rebuild keeping in mind u still need to pay back the bank for recent payout 
Gamied... just a little bit of advice...You can win mega troops and lose them quicker than you won them...or you can bunker your won units and build lower troops to hit ZHG with...I never take my won units and "throw " them back into ZHG...i build recons, commado,assault and vindicators for missions.. In other words...I trade low units to win bigger units
UTC +5:00
4
Gamied
2 February, 2016, 10:02 PM UTC
thanks for the advice robert and this is exactly what i do but my question is what if i win a big payout at the radar then i am raided and loss my whole army, what is the quickest way to rebuild my army (keep in mind i still owe the bank millions for last payout) so do i build troops and sacrifice it to the radar get get me closer to repaying my debt or just forget the radar and build my army without radar. both of which will take months so i am looking for ideas
Gamied
UTC +2:00
2
Johnny63
3 February, 2016, 12:44 AM UTC
Diamonds would be the fastest.
Plarium feel free to hire me at any time.
UTC +0:00
0
robert.sh
4 February, 2016, 11:57 AM UTC
Gamied said:

thanks for the advice robert and this is exactly what i do but my question is what if i win a big payout at the radar then i am raided and loss my whole army, what is the quickest way to rebuild my army (keep in mind i still owe the bank millions for last payout) so do i build troops and sacrifice it to the radar get get me closer to repaying my debt or just forget the radar and build my army without radar. both of which will take months so i am looking for ideas
Gamied...You can recover some of your lost units (if your base is hit ) in your Sick Bay, the amount you can recover is regulated by the level of your Sick Bay...You can use Diamonds....you can rebuild..but...Why would you lose units on your base???..This game is more about strategy..than strength....Always..bunker your offense...You can send raiding units directly from the bunker..when they return to your base you should bunker them or use auto hider (that feature sends units to bunker for a designated period of time...they can be purchased using IPs...or purchased by Diamonds...As for defending your base and losing units that way?..I hardly ever defend my base...I spend my resources to below bunker level, and let them hit air and waste a raid..then i hit back,,lol..but you must develop your own strategy that works for you,,,thats part of the fun in Soldiers
UTC +5:00
1
jim
3 May, 2016, 7:55 AM UTC
robert.sh said:

I hardly ever defend my base...I spend my resources to below bunker level, and let them hit air and waste a raid..then i hit back,,lol..but you must develop your own strategy that works for you,,,thats part of the fun in Soldiers
Bunkering won't protect you from occupation. You can either use defense to protect yourself or lose offense in liberation attempts. I have chased bunker players all over the map to stay close enough to pull my occupation, raid, and re-occupy within a few minutes. Don't let your bunker make you over-confident, especially if your combine isn't strong enough to liberate you from a few million in defensive troops. 
UTC +6:00
1
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
4 May, 2017, 2:14 PM UTC
zenki said:

There is no advice in this situation.  

Those who stay mostly are using diamonds or avoiding losses.

Or just keep what you left out so keep playing ...

There is no tactic here!  

Diamonds are all! 

You can't play this game without losses :)
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
0
RobertShatz
Moderator
4 May, 2017, 9:20 PM UTC
Gamied said:

need some advise, say u get a really big payout at the radar and then lose it by raiding or defending, what is the best and fastest way to rebuild keeping in mind u still need to pay back the bank for recent payout 
Sir..Unless you are a coiner and can afford the Diamonds it takes to revive your units, there really is no other way except to raid other bases for resources and build those units...Soldiers is a stratagy game and it will take you time to develope a game play stratagy that works for you,,,But, here is how I do it ( this is my stratagy and may not work for you because of time/resources you have available...But I build the lower units,,, lights and heavys...add in a few Vindicators and hit the S/Ds till I knock them out...The good units ( Zaams and Choppers I bunker and save..thus building my Army )...I Very seldom hit with anything higher than Vins...Basically I am trading my foot soldiers ( they are easy to build mass numbers of ) for the more expensive/ powerful units..I never use Syndicate or Thulium units ..
Robert Shatz
UTC +0:00
0
Badlag247
2 September, 2017, 9:54 PM UTC

RobertShatz said:

-snip-



Sir..Unless you are a coiner and can afford the Diamonds it takes to revive your units, there really is no other way except to raid other bases for resources and build those units...

-snip-

With all due respect: you can't raid bases to rebuild if you lost your entire army. Only once he has started rebuilding can he raid to help him, but that is not without risk, and might not be the best or fastest way to rebuild.

=========================================================

To rebuild from 0, the best thing is to have a solid production of resources and units at your base. This will make everything else you do easier, and more productive. If you don't already produce enough resources to keep production filled: increase the levels of your buildings to generate more resource.

If you have not maxed every means of speeding up troop production: work on speeding up troop production.

If you are short on resources, consider using one of your 25% boosts. Use more as needed.

Run missions to gain small amounts of riflemen (10 or 20 per mission) as well as small amounts of each resource to keep things going.

Keep your risk level low until you rebuild. Keep your troops safe, bunker when you can. Don't fight costly battles you don't need to fight.

Unfortunately this game is a bit unforgiving in this respect: you can lose in a day what took you months or years to build, and it will take you nearly as long to rebuild it. 1 poorly timed hit on your base (from your perspective) can catch an army returning from battle while you are off making coffee.

If you have the resources to buy auto hiding, feel free to do so, but if you're already zeroed out, that is closing the barn door after the horse is already out.


UTC +5:00
0
RobertShatz
Moderator
3 September, 2017, 12:16 AM UTC
Commander..True..if you have lost all of your units..there is not much raiding you can do..or is there?..When we first started the game..all we coild build was those light foot soldiers..I hit many a base with light foots..Then as I grew , so did my ability to build heavier/powerful units..but I used the foots until I had the ability to build the other..I guess. you do what you have to do
Robert Shatz
UTC +0:00
1
Badlag247
3 September, 2017, 2:09 AM UTC

Correct you are, but the point is: you need to build some first before you can raid with them.

Hopefully production of resources is high enough that anyone restarting from 0 can build enough to at least raid 6k resources in 1 go before they have to send troops out to farm.
UTC +5:00
0
Sergey Kryvorotchenko
Community Manager
4 September, 2017, 12:46 PM UTC
Badlag247 said:

RobertShatz said:

-snip-



Sir..Unless you are a coiner and can afford the Diamonds it takes to revive your units, there really is no other way except to raid other bases for resources and build those units...

-snip-

With all due respect: you can't raid bases to rebuild if you lost your entire army. Only once he has started rebuilding can he raid to help him, but that is not without risk, and might not be the best or fastest way to rebuild.

=========================================================

To rebuild from 0, the best thing is to have a solid production of resources and units at your base. This will make everything else you do easier, and more productive. If you don't already produce enough resources to keep production filled: increase the levels of your buildings to generate more resource.

If you have not maxed every means of speeding up troop production: work on speeding up troop production.

If you are short on resources, consider using one of your 25% boosts. Use more as needed.

Run missions to gain small amounts of riflemen (10 or 20 per mission) as well as small amounts of each resource to keep things going.

Keep your risk level low until you rebuild. Keep your troops safe, bunker when you can. Don't fight costly battles you don't need to fight.

Unfortunately this game is a bit unforgiving in this respect: you can lose in a day what took you months or years to build, and it will take you nearly as long to rebuild it. 1 poorly timed hit on your base (from your perspective) can catch an army returning from battle while you are off making coffee.

If you have the resources to buy auto hiding, feel free to do so, but if you're already zeroed out, that is closing the barn door after the horse is already out.


Great advice, Commander!
Plarium Community Manager Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Plarium_Support
UTC +2:00
0
1776200 users registered; 47859 topics; 285751 post; our newest member:adam161rus