All Categories

Your opinion matters! Make your voices heard!

Your opinion matters! Make your voices heard!

Search
How to join our moderation team?
Comments
Dec 31, 2016, 04:5012/31/16
Dec 31, 2016, 05:08(edited)
07/31/15

Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

As I said in another topic: Please note that we aren't planning to make them a safe place for everyone. This is a war game after all. We understand that they need to be attractive for both: players that collect Resources and players that attack them for PvP points. And the improvement we introduced was just the first one :)

It was not at all a safe place before updating !! (It was hard to extract resources! ... Your soldiers did not survive almost never even before you to do the upgrade!).

the problem is that now it has become an "impossible place" ... considering the enormous advantage gained by the offensive players!

proof of the difficulty of exploiting repositories is that there are threads opened by players, who have come on the forum to complain about the short life expectancy in the repositories (even before you made the new upgrade in favor of offensive players!).

it's ridiculous:

the players have come on the forum to complain about the difficulty of using repositories and survive on them ... and your response was to do an upgrade of the game, in order to deteriorate further this situation!

Finally, you also have the courage to say that repositories was a safe place for those who were trying to collect resources (conversely, repositories are well known for their difficulty of use, since they have been released in the game!) ...

I have no words ... all this is incredible, madness!

Jan 28, 2017, 20:2801/28/17

Please, am I the only one who has become annoyed with the constant "Invite Friends" pop up?

Every time I turn around It's popping up, getting very old very fast!
Jan 29, 2017, 23:5101/29/17

Gunslinger said:

Please, am I the only one who has become annoyed with the constant "Invite Friends" pop up?

Every time I turn around It's popping up, getting very old very fast!

unfortunately this pop up can not be removed 

it shows only when a specific time has passed with zero activity 

so you want to avoid it just keep clicking :))

Jan 31, 2017, 16:0401/31/17

What are you to click when your trying to read chat?! That's really when it becomes annoying, seems they will do what ever to get membership!

Even at the expense of the members it has.

Feb 1, 2017, 00:1202/01/17
03/25/15
Gunslinger said:

What are you to click when your trying to read chat?! That's really when it becomes annoying, seems they will do what ever to get membership!

Sir...any movement on game will keep the pop up from coming up..I think its a 2 min "dead" time...At any rate the pop up should appear underneath the report..so that when you are finished reading the report..all you have to do is click the X on the pop up and it will go away
Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
Feb 1, 2017, 13:1302/01/17
09/17/15
Gunslinger said:

If you're active in the chat, it won't appear. But if you're just reading, it will consider you AFK.
Feb 3, 2017, 21:1002/03/17
I think this is crap that you kill everyone of my troops 3 days in a row when i do the contracts! And whats worse is that i wasnt even fighting top tier troops!!
Feb 5, 2017, 16:5902/05/17

cwbandit207 said:

I think this is crap that you kill everyone of my troops 3 days in a row when i do the contracts! And whats worse is that i wasnt even fighting top tier troops!!

commander some battles are bigger than others and you may lose all your units if you were not fully prepared 

that why spying and doing Recon is of big importance 
Jul 28, 2019, 21:3607/28/19
05/01/14

Once again, I come to you with a continuing problem. As CEO of Patriot Guards in Badlands, our combine has been getting the same combine contracts over and over and over again and again! I am getting very tired as with my members. of not being able to complete them. WHY? Because we are getting the same ones over and over. How many times a week do you want us to raid a rival bace, or destroy enemy troops? THIS IS ALL WE ARE GETTING!!!! We can only get 50K res off a base per week, snd if we get that same contract 4 times in a week we cant collect more resources. Everyone hides their troops, so we cant kill anymore troops! WE NEED MORE VARIETY!!!!! 

This is now the 3rd time I have complained about this in these forums and it still continues! If you continue to have us do the raid rival base over and over, then LIFT THE 50K RESOURCES LIMIT PER WEEK, OR GET SOME NEW COMBINE CONTRACTS!!! 

I and my combine members are getting really tired of this over and over with the same missions and us not being able to gain because everyone is already robbed!!! 
Jul 30, 2019, 19:5607/30/19
05/01/14

AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!  

2 days after posting my original message.. we get the same combine contract AGAIN!!!

http://prntscr.com/om5mi5

The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.