Level 1 Missions that are Traps

2 Replies
A.Cobra
23 November, 2015, 3:54 AM UTC
The Syndicate missions that are special missions to fight ZHG forces or Alien test missions are too hard because it requires very large multiple hundred to a thousand units to get a victory.  That is being very disingenuous by labeling them level 1 when actually they are level 30 or higher that require players with a huge amount of fighting forces and money in the game.  For that reason I quit doing or trusting Syndicate missions because I had lost hundred of my forces and spent too much on a game that give less return for your money.  The game obviously need to make missions be what the label say they are.   Level 1 being really a level 1 mission.  No more tricks and mystery level missions behind the label level 1 or other low levels.  Many people has quit this game because of the wasted money just to lose it all on false level missions.   There need s to be a change.
UTC +0:00
Mehnslayer
23 November, 2015, 4:06 AM UTC

Syndicate missions are not typical locations, they are unique for a reason and they do have up sides to participating in them. Like all things you have a choice to participate in them. They scale a lot higher then normal locations due to typically better rewards as well as the bonus currency for developing/training AVP units (Artifacts).

Keep in mind that you are not being forced into participating, build your army how you wish... Don't let this set you back from conquering the vast lands.

E 'n la sua volontade รจ nostra pace
UTC +10:00
Johnny63
3 February, 2016, 4:22 AM UTC
IF he is talking about Torchlight missions they are good for  trading in multiple weaker units for stronger units. Hit torchlight with light and heavy infantry to get a return of air and armor. 
Plarium feel free to hire me at any time.
UTC +0:00
1664323 users registered; 33908 topics; 252913 posts; our newest member:mohamed maged