All Categories

Player Protection (State Police: 1 dead after car goes airborne, is struck by semi on I-465)

Player Protection (State Police: 1 dead after car goes airborne, is struck by semi on I-465)

Search
How to join our moderation team?
Dec 14, 2018, 23:0512/14/18
10/29/15

Hello  I was CEO for Larry Doty in Norad 2 (Highlands)   I am requesting his base be protected by Palarium  in Soldiers Inc  

His Base location is    x706  y -704          He removed his account from N2 because he could not access it no matter how he tried and after the accident  he couldn't be re added to our roster .  But He did die May 4th 2018    below is the link to the artical  reporting his death.    I would appreciate your help protecting Larry's base.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         https://www.indystar.com/story/news/crime/2018/05/04/465-south-closed-near-70-after-serious-crash/580522002/?fbclid=IwAR1_Lf5HepASLd8tv7u2k9vuOsMgKaKjwfKvOmKoinfxWy5OuJX1beJnVe8        

Views
Comments
Comments
Dec 17, 2018, 09:2112/17/18
08/03/14

R.I.P.

I assume this is on Facebook Highlands? 
Dec 19, 2018, 12:5812/19/18
02/29/16

Jim Tresider said:

Hello  I was CEO for Larry Doty in Norad 2 (Highlands)   I am requesting his base be protected by Palarium  in Soldiers Inc  

His Base location is    x706  y -704          He removed his account from N2 because he could not access it no matter how he tried and after the accident  he couldn't be re added to our roster .  But He did die May 4th 2018    below is the link to the artical  reporting his death.    I would appreciate your help protecting Larry's base.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         https://www.indystar.com/story/news/crime/2018/05/04/465-south-closed-near-70-after-serious-crash/580522002/?fbclid=IwAR1_Lf5HepASLd8tv7u2k9vuOsMgKaKjwfKvOmKoinfxWy5OuJX1beJnVe8        

Hello!

Can you please double-check the cords as I can't find his Base on any server (check both plarium.com and FB platforms)?