All Categories

Base layout

Base layout

Search
How to join our moderation team?
Oct 10, 2018, 05:3010/10/18
08/03/14

Base layout

Please explain Plarium. Just let us know straight up that our money isn't good enough for you. The same crap as the Prestige units and you do it again. You'll never learn. 

Views
Comments
Comments
Oct 10, 2018, 06:0710/10/18
05/04/18

actually this VIP base layout is good,

so I know which one is VIP player and I can target them,

and kill their troops so they will spend more money in this pathetic game
Oct 10, 2018, 06:0810/10/18
01/12/17
yes, 
Oct 10, 2018, 09:1310/10/18
Oct 10, 2018, 09:15(edited)
06/13/15

Hey guys, 

This skin of city is the first anniversary gift as a VIP. It brings you a defense bonus like other skins. 

You have the possibility to remove it and replace it with another one. 

I should congratulate you for that but you don't look very happy ?

I move in "Game Discussion" thread because it cannot be considered a bug.

Oct 10, 2018, 09:4710/10/18
08/03/14

Bill Almorra said:

Hey guys, 

This skin of city is the first anniversary gift as a VIP. It brings you a defense bonus like other skins. 

You have the possibility to remove it and replace it with another one. 

I should congratulate you for that but you don't look very happy ?

I move in "Game Discussion" thread because it cannot be considered a bug.

Plarium is rewarding VIP players. Normal and other spending players or in other words players who pay to play receive nothing. Plarium is creating conflict and is using their own VIP program for it. Creating conflict in a war game is a known tactic. People are not stupid and it would suit Plarium to come up with something new for a change. We don't live in the '80s anymore. 

This might have worked back in the days. These days it will certainly not. 
Oct 10, 2018, 15:2910/10/18
06/13/15

I understand that this can annoy people who deserve this status and who don't get it, by their activity and their purchase (I remember you this is not the most important criterion). 

But the VIP Agents have to make choices. The launch of the program is long and although I cannot assure that the most active of you will be selected, I can tell you that there will be more members in the future.

Oct 11, 2018, 04:1410/11/18
05/04/18

Bill Almorra said:

I can tell you that there will be more members in the future.

it is funny when you mention "future" with soldier inc game,

from my perspective, this game have been abandoned,

because plarium developer unwilling to fix many bugs in this game,

cobra base and new building level is their way to "milk" their user one last time before plarium close this game completely

screenshot below is just one sample of simple bug among many others

still want to spend you money on this game?,

it's your money so it's up to you

Oct 11, 2018, 05:3010/11/18
08/03/14

Bill Almorra said:

I understand that this can annoy people who deserve this status and who don't get it, by their activity and their purchase (I remember you this is not the most important criterion). 

But the VIP Agents have to make choices. The launch of the program is long and although I cannot assure that the most active of you will be selected, I can tell you that there will be more members in the future.

I respect your input you're trying to explain here Bill. In my humble opinion you're the only dedicated and suitable Moderator for this Forum. Unfortunately you're on the Plarium team as we can see in your explanation. There's no grudge towards you or other Moderators for that matter. You guys need to ''work'' with prescribed and pre-chewed words. Keep in mind the Plarium is an Israeli company with their puppets spread out over the Ukraine mostly and owned by an Australian gamble giant. Income and profit is what counts.

Players don't want to see more VIP. Players wish to see the same treatment among all paying customers. It's to create conflict. That's simple to see. Annoyed people end up on your plate, robbed players move on and players like me will stay the pain in the arse for Plarium and spread the word. Squeeze the milking cow a little more! 

Oct 12, 2018, 12:0410/12/18
02/29/16

Guest said:

Bill Almorra said:

I can tell you that there will be more members in the future.

it is funny when you mention "future" with soldier inc game,

from my perspective, this game have been abandoned,

because plarium developer unwilling to fix many bugs in this game,

cobra base and new building level is their way to "milk" their user one last time before plarium close this game completely

screenshot below is just one sample of simple bug among many others

still want to spend you money on this game?,

it's your money so it's up to you

Hello!

The game is not abandoned :) Devs started adding new features to it, they're working on a bug fix (and the issue you reported should be fixed at the end of October).

Plus, in the very near future, we will open Suggestions Threads again. So, you will be able to suggest changes you think will improve your game experience :)