All Categories

VIP Status Redefined

VIP Status Redefined

Search
How to join our moderation team?
Sep 14, 2018, 00:0309/14/18
04/17/17

VIP Status Redefined

A lot of players don't even know what a VIP is let alone what they do. VIP's are not hand picked by Plarium staff and get no special privileges. They don't have to spend a lot of money and they all have different ways they play. Every VIP is picked by computer for different things they accomplish in the game and then the VIP staff sends that player an invite to join. So anyone can be a VIP and it could be you. The only advantage is a VIP has a direct line in chat to a highly dedicated VIP support team that answers all questions, problems and complaints.

When I was chosen for VIP I had spent a total in the game of $50.00 dollars and a level 84 and doing everything in the game I could to advance and wouldn't accept their invite till they explained to me how I came about being asked to be one of these people. I accepted and haven't regretted it to this day.

VIP's are asked to do surveys by the support team and they use these to pass on to the developers and improve the game. So if you have a VIP on your team use him to your advantage. Can you imagine Plarium answering every players questions, not going to happen. On my team we use it and get quick responses that arise when we have problems, complaints or suggestions and it has worked for us every time. If a VIP does it right he can really help his combine.

There are people in the game that will always take a good thing and make it look bad when in reality it benefits everyone. 

VIP

Dan Smith XO

Panther Rangers ****United We  Stand****         
Views
Comments
Comments
Sep 14, 2018, 00:3309/14/18
03/25/15
Dan Smith said:

A lot of players don't even know what a VIP is let alone what they do. VIP's are not hand picked by Plarium staff and get no special privileges. They don't have to spend a lot of money and they all have different ways they play. Every VIP is picked by computer for different things they accomplish in the game and then the VIP staff sends that player an invite to join. So anyone can be a VIP and it could be you. The only advantage is a VIP has a direct line in chat to a highly dedicated VIP support team that answers all questions, problems and complaints.

When I was chosen for VIP I had spent a total in the game of $50.00 dollars and a level 84 and doing everything in the game I could to advance and wouldn't accept their invite till they explained to me how I came about being asked to be one of these people. I accepted and haven't regretted it to this day.

VIP's are asked to do surveys by the support team and they use these to pass on to the developers and improve the game. So if you have a VIP on your team use him to your advantage. Can you imagine Plarium answering every players questions, not going to happen. On my team we use it and get quick responses that arise when we have problems, complaints or suggestions and it has worked for us every time. If a VIP does it right he can really help his combine.

There are people in the game that will always take a good thing and make it look bad when in reality it benefits everyone. 

VIP

Dan Smith XO

Commander..Very good post..Thank you for your input,,Well said
Nov 2, 2018, 01:3011/02/18
01/03/16

Robert Shatz said:

Dan Smith said:

VIP

Dan Smith XO

Commander..Very good post..Thank you for your input,,Well said
Mr. Dan Smith i dont beleive at your Report :-o 
i playing any Years Soldiers Inc. and i loose any of thousend Dollars ...... i never get a invite from Plarium to Playing with a VIP Account :-0
At the last i loose 30 Millions of Troops Defense in the Missions from Search and Destroy ....... your Post make me angry and pensive ! lol 
It can be that you are a worker from Plarium Company ????????????
And now you can Post it is not true ! :-D
Or Plarium can me throw out ! But i make all possible that Plarium get the right punishment !!!!!!!!
Regards Zorro 

Nov 2, 2018, 01:3211/02/18
01/03/16
i laughting at your shame post :-O
Nov 2, 2018, 03:0711/02/18
07/31/15

it would be nice to know the minimum requirements in order to have the hope of being picked up by the computer.

I do not pretend to know "how to become a VIP", because I already know the answer (you are randomly picked), but at least it would help us know the minimum requirements, not to be VIP (100% sure!), but at least to hope for it.

what are these "different things that they have accomplished in the game" of which you speak?

If I know them and I find out that one (or more) of these requirements is not respected by my account, I will know where to correct my work, so that I can hope to be randomly picked in the future.

on the contrary, if I am not even aware whether or not I am currently meeting the requirements or not, I could nurture hope in vain forever.

If I lack a fundamental requirement for me to be included in the "random lottery" mechanism, it is useless for me to hope, it will never happen !!

This is why we need to know what these minimum requirements are (not to pretend / claim to be VIPs, but only to hope to be picked, aware of the concrete possibility, albeit rare, that this can happen).

Nov 2, 2018, 07:2911/02/18
08/03/14

The purpose of VIP is to create conflict. It is a well known strategy in the gaming world. Divide and conquer between paying players is their objective. For sure they will never share this kind of information and sell it with all kind of stories. The facts show otherwise as always. Thankfully there are paying customers who share their VIP information and help others out. There are some nice benefits available for VIP selected paying players. They get a lot more compared to other normal spending players. Don't be fooled and just accept it. It is business these days and that's what Plarium is doing. Plarium isn't playing a game. 

Nov 6, 2018, 07:4311/06/18
01/17/15

Red-Terror said:

it would be nice to know the minimum requirements in order to have the hope of being picked up by the computer.

I do not pretend to know "how to become a VIP", because I already know the answer (you are randomly picked), but at least it would help us know the minimum requirements, not to be VIP (100% sure!), but at least to hope for it.

what are these "different things that they have accomplished in the game" of which you speak?

If I know them and I find out that one (or more) of these requirements is not respected by my account, I will know where to correct my work, so that I can hope to be randomly picked in the future.

on the contrary, if I am not even aware whether or not I am currently meeting the requirements or not, I could nurture hope in vain forever.

If I lack a fundamental requirement for me to be included in the "random lottery" mechanism, it is useless for me to hope, it will never happen !!

This is why we need to know what these minimum requirements are (not to pretend / claim to be VIPs, but only to hope to be picked, aware of the concrete possibility, albeit rare, that this can happen).

Non non sarai mai VIP non avrai mai i requisiti , non fai nulla del gioco, non spendi nulla, non  partecipi alle conquiste della tua coalizione. MING COMPLEX e QG...

Ti lamenti sempre. e vuoi chiedere come diventare VIP.?

Sei altamente incompatibile con questo gioco. vergognati di chiedere queste cose per rispetto di chi segue il gioco, e usa le sue truppe per gli obiettivi   

Nov 6, 2018, 11:0511/06/18
08/03/14
Besticio said:

Red-Terror said:

Non non sarai mai VIP non avrai mai i requisiti , non fai nulla del gioco, non spendi nulla, non  partecipi alle conquiste della tua coalizione. MING COMPLEX e QG...

Ti lamenti sempre. e vuoi chiedere come diventare VIP.?

Sei altamente incompatibile con questo gioco. vergognati di chiedere queste cose per rispetto di chi segue il gioco, e usa le sue truppe per gli obiettivi   

There you go. Need anymore clues to point out that VIP is here only to create conflict? Your money is not worth the same as mine. 
Nov 7, 2018, 13:2811/07/18
Nov 27, 2018, 16:33(edited)
11/07/18

Competition always brings benefits to all sides - so I do not think that creating competition between players is a complaint. I agree with this, and I would also like the minimum requirements to increase the chance of getting VIPs to be clear and legible.
I've played games like EVE Online before and highly recommended for several reasons. Very good economy,it is a simulator of diplomacy,

trading, flight an buy isk. Eve is a great game for every soldiers inc player, ofc if you will try become a great CPT. or commander. the game is simple and pleasant, and at the same time complex and complicated. but to be sure that all your goals will be achieved - you should finish the ISK purchase topic. You can check it here: buy isk eve

Nov 8, 2018, 13:2611/08/18
09/27/15

I kind of have to laugh at this 1. V I P is picked at random by the computer based on in game achievement. I really don't believe that for a second.  A few of the comments I read are dead on in describing just how and why VIP is used.

May 1, 2019, 10:5505/01/19
10/05/17

Hello, Dan Smith,

I read your post and I feel a little screwed. I've been playing here at Soldiers for a good 2 years now and every day. On average I am about 6 - 8 hours online and have certainly used as much cash here as you. My inquiries to the support team were answered with succinct statements.

I also see it differently that you are not preferred as a VIP player. We are a new association and don't even have a VIP player with us. Before that I was in the AF and there wasn't one.

I maintain that the VIP players are chosen according to their nationality.

I've taken my makeup off becoming a VIP player here. Even if I find it a pity as a CO.

MfG Patriot