All Categories

Game Lag is horrible lately

Search
How to join our moderation team?
Jun 12, 2018, 08:4106/12/18
01/08/15

Game is lagging more then ever, as if it wasn't enough before COBRA release. It's about just as bad as when the AVP released. And believe me, those who remember the AVP release know exactly what I'm talking about. Now we're talking about heavy lag and random gaming locks. Whether it is by searching the map for bases, scrolling down the MC list, vetting units, opening up the main base..... almost everything you click for a specific action or to scroll up/down any menu with the scrolling options.... it is extremely bad

I'm not the only one, this is across the board, a LOT of player are experiencing this problem. It took 5 to 10 minutes for one of our combine members to vet 4 type of units at 3 different MCs. He kept lagging, locking during vetting and scrolling the MC list. This is simply one of many scenarios.

Plz don't bother replying that I need to clean my browser temp files & data because I have done it at least 3 times in the last 2 days. I would rather see real improvements than being told I need my computer or software fixed. This game is running on an outdated platform (Flash) and I wish plarium would have realized much sooner that it should have been converted to a much more recent, powerful and more flexible one. I have heard about a new engine coming up but nothing until 2020?? Perhaps end of 2018 is a target Plarium should shoot for. Even if you come in 3 months late, I guess the people who really enjoy this game could tolerate such wait. But 2 years.......

Views
Comments
Comments
Jun 12, 2018, 19:3206/12/18
05/29/16

+++1 , Yeah that's right that you are not the only one, really we all face the same issues , and i hope that plarium will fix the things very soon , thank you my friend ,and thank you plarium in advance ...

Jun 12, 2018, 19:5406/12/18
07/10/16

I'm also for Plarium getting the new platform released sooner, if possible. This lag is unbearable lately. It really takes the fun right out of the game. When you think about all the time that's spent loading the base, the map, or even reports when we could be doing more with our time in-game; it makes you think twice about doing anything that will create lag and put your units at risk.

Jun 12, 2018, 22:1106/12/18
10/25/16
Hello there

soldier inc already have new platform it is called soldiers inc: mobile warfare

Jun 12, 2018, 22:4306/12/18
01/08/15
different server and completly different game
Jun 12, 2018, 23:0006/12/18
10/25/16

plarium can't just copy paste flash actionscript code to another game engine like unity,

plarium have to make it from the scratch, it is gonna cost  tremendous amount of money and time 
Jun 13, 2018, 00:0106/13/18
03/25/15

Commanders...Plarium is aware that some are having lag/game issues...I have been unable to duplicate the issue and am not experiencing any problems either..but, I am on a new Comp. too...with the latest versions of Flash and Chrome installed..Please be patient and we will try to have things running smoothly soon

Jun 13, 2018, 09:3806/13/18
08/03/14

RobertShatz said:

Commanders...Plarium is aware that some are having lag/game issues...I have been unable to duplicate the issue and am not experiencing any problems either..but, I am on a new Comp. too...with the latest versions of Flash and Chrome installed..Please be patient and we will try to have things running smoothly soon

Don't go down that road Robert. Flash is rubbish and you need HTML5 these days. Simple. 

Jun 17, 2018, 14:4906/17/18
02/29/16
Hi there, Commanders! You're right, browsers don't like Adobe Flash Player anymore, and that's why sometimes you might experience some lag in the game. And that's why we're currently working on a new game engine. However, please note that creating a new engine for a game takes such much time and efforts as if we created a new game from 0. Of course, we would love to develop it faster, but  for now I think the ETA is somewhere in 2019.