All Categories

players with multiple accounts

Search
How to join our moderation team?
May 27, 2018, 04:1305/27/18
04/18/16

who do i report players with multiple accounts to? is that not considered cheating to have 2-3 accounts?

Views
Comments
Comments
May 27, 2018, 12:0305/27/18
06/13/15

Commander, 

I invite you to read this article about multi-accounts.

May 29, 2018, 20:5705/29/18
05/19/17

Bill Almorra said:

Commander, 

I invite you to read this article about multi-accounts.

This is PLARIUM GAME..  Facebook should not be managing PLARIUMS Game accounts.  Many people have multiple accounts on facebook as well, but they are NOT monopolizing the server, and they are not loosing money from people having multiple accounts.  Playing Soldiers INC, Numerous players have multiple accounts.  I have been an active player for many months now, and I have created a spreadsheet to track members when they leave a combine or join a combine.  I have PAGES of multiple accounts and it continues to happen EVERY DAY..  Yet again, another ALT Base created ran by the same member that is in SEMPER FI..  The only thing this goober did was change his picture on his profile.  This game is TOTALLY out of control with ALT Bases and multiple accounts.  Plarium needs to manage and track users accounts and not allow them to be able to change their names or base names when the account has been created.  In order to change your name on facebook is to DELETE the account and create a new one.  this game is TOTALLY OUT OF CONTROL 

Many complaints have been brought up about multiple accounts and nothing is ever done about it.  Getting worse Everyday...

May 30, 2018, 10:0305/30/18
06/13/15

Commanders,

I'm sorry it bugs you but the Plarium policies have been decided as such.

While working on the new features, devs also make sure players with several accounts won't have any profit of it. 

Jun 1, 2018, 04:4806/01/18
05/19/17
Your article you direct players to in regards to multiple accounts is meaningless...  Hundreds of players are creating multiple accounts DAILY in this game.  I provided just 1 of MANY abusers and nothing is going to be done????   I guess because he is a member of the #1 combine..   Coiner!!!  the entire game knows GUNNY from Semper FI.
Jun 3, 2018, 05:5706/03/18
Jun 3, 2018, 06:00(edited)
01/08/15

Sir, you are correct... many players do operate multiple accounts and I'm specifically talking about those who run an incredible amount.

It is unfortunate yes, but Plarium made them self clear about it a long time ago. Yet you are still here complaining. 

What I do believe should be more carefully addressed by Plarium is this:

1.The most disgusting of all are the few dirt bags manipulating people into gaining their trust, to acquire their account info and then steal it for their own good. Any other means of acquiring accounts that your not supposed to, fall in this category as well.

2.  Even worst, very few people have been, and/or, are still, doing it: Making real life treats / blackmailing towards players in game

I can unfortunately say that I have encountered players of both categories... and I also have screen captures of players making real life treats.

I just recently got a capture in the last 24 hours of someone in another combine mentioning DIRECTLY IN HIS COMBINE CHAT that he has a plan against someone else. And the way it was described, it was not a "game plan" but clearly to interfere / cause trouble in someone else's real life

Reading your comments... It seems it has a lot more to do with Gunny or Semper Fi than anything else. You even took the time to put together screen shots and everything.

oklahomavet66 said:

Hundreds of players are creating multiple accounts DAILY in this game. I provided just 1 of MANY abusers and nothing is going to be done???? I guess because he is a member of the #1 combine..   Coiner!!!  the entire game knows GUNNY from Semper FI.
You got some serious arguments over here mate. I get it, haters got to hate. That's fine. It never gets old.

I wonder how can they be abusing something that Plarium allows. Why even argue that it is because he's part of the #1 combine? I thought you were fighting multi accounting across the board. According to you, it shouldn't be tolerated whether you combine is ranked 1st or 374th.

Coining have nothing to do with this. For your information, coiners tend to have fewer accounts then non coiners. It is much cheaper (real money wise) to build your base and contracts ONLY ONCE to give your units their full power and invest into building your army on that ONE base where as a non coiner will try to overcome that by building troops on multiple bases. Of course there's other incentives to have alts but it's not limited to anyone.

On a funny note, SOME players who run multiple accounts and whom have an in game conflict with a bigger/stronger combine/player, will point the finger at the opponent's alts and deny the existence of their own up until their death. As if that wasn't hypocrite enough most of them justify the use of alts to themselves with BS and lies. In fact most of those alt finger pointers are not really against alts but are just trying to rally people against someone or a group.

You don't like coiners? You wouldn't be playing if nobody was paying. Plarium is a business that have set their model around a "free to play / pay to win" game. I will not say "Quit and go play something else", Plarium would slap my hand for that. But there is plenty of other type of games out there, either free or a one time purchase, where no player can buy their progression over others... If this is more like what you are looking for, well i'm sorry for you that it took you over 1-2 year to realize the Plarium business model. It is most certainly not Semper Fi or Gunny's fault.

You can still play this game completely free of any charges and have a lot of fun and even some wins, given that wining in this game is subjective. Of course if you want a lvl 20 HQ with many MCs and be ranked in the top combines, I will say to you: "Good luck". But you could have a lower level HQ with very few MCs if you don't overextend on your defense. Also, you can still have a heck of a lot of fun if you simply stick to PVP. Have you ever tried to set traps? Those things are FUN! A few must know what I mean, some more then other perhaps ;)

To finish, the saddest part of all your little research is that your claim about Gunny from Semper Fi 2 is not the real Gunny but someone else's alt. Fake combine name and fake gunny, only put there in exchange of some diamonds for the combine creation, and a lot of time and effort to tickle the real Gunny and SF combine. But what the hell do I know about it, I'm just Semper Fi second in command

Feardis

Semper Fi

"Lowbie attack SF and he gets ignored. Lowbie repeat his attack and this time SF retaliates and kill all of his troops. Lowbie now call SF bullies"

Moral of the story: Don't poke the bear with a short stick !

Jun 3, 2018, 17:0206/03/18
07/10/16
Well said Feardis. +1
Jun 5, 2018, 11:0606/05/18
02/29/16

Hello, Commanders! Playing our games using more than one account is not prohibited by our policy.

Still, we understand that the situations when players are using alternative accounts can lead to the game disbalance. That's why we have added the following limitations to the game:

- limits within the game trading and gifting systems. They restrict the maximum number of Resources that can be transferred between two players. Due to this feature, a multiple account owner will be unable to use secondary accounts to supply his/her main one with an infinite number of Resources.

- safeguards were implemented into the game to prevent the effective use of alternate accounts to upgrade MCs. For instance, we have mandated the completion of a probationary period for new Combine members before they are permitted to send resources to MCs or participate in various Combine activities.

Plus, when it comes to adding new features or improvements requested by players, we always take into consideration the possibility of feature abuse by multiple accounts. Innovations that could give an unfair advantage to the multiple account owners are always adjusted and reworked in order to minimize their profit. In other words, we strive to encourage players to play with a single account.

Please note that using several accounts is not allowed by Facebook policy and we recommend you to report these account to their Support team.

Jun 7, 2018, 05:5806/07/18
Jun 7, 2018, 06:13(edited)
01/08/15

General Kenobi said:

hello there

oklahomavet, are you from rangers COrps II?

there is sweden and andre` who later change his nickname to DRE, that is the same player hold 2 base in your combine

don't be such hypocrite,

just enjoy the game

Right lmao. Just verified, he's OO there

Remember what I said in my post?

Feardis said:

On a funny note, SOME players who run multiple accounts and whom have an in game conflict with a bigger/stronger combine/player, will point the finger at the opponent's alts and deny the existence of their own up until their death. As if that wasn't hypocrite enough most of them justify the use of alts to themselves with BS and lies. In fact most of those alt finger pointers are not really against alts but are just trying to rally people against someone or a group.

We know Sweden runs more then 2 bases ;) 

Oklahomavet should be more careful about his claims before jumping on the "anti-alt" bandwagon. He just made a fool of himself and his combine .The entire server knows that Gunny from SF2 is not the real Gunny. You would have had more credibility if you would have exposed your own CEO

I really appreciate it though, you are giving much more meaning and credit to my post.

I sense a wave of ALT FORUM account coming in to try and "rescue" this thread, or start another one in 2 months down the road

Jun 7, 2018, 06:4506/07/18
08/03/14

I agree with commander Feardis on this one and may I add:

As soon as frustrated players start to loose their precious online toys due to their own stupidity and ignorance, they will blame it on each and every aspect of the game besides themselve. My humble opinion: Blame it on the boogie!

Don't blame it on the sunshine

Don't blame it on the moonlight

Don't blame it on good times

Blame it on the boogie

Jun 7, 2018, 09:2206/07/18
05/29/16

Hi To All our good friends in here and there ...

I just wanna say , Well said Feardis. +++1 and there is nothing can be added to it , and absolutely there are no words after yours , thank you sir , thank you good guys and sure i have to thank Plarium for all what she has done to the online games environment , God bless you all ... Amen!

Jun 27, 2018, 13:3106/27/18
Jun 27, 2018, 14:04(edited)
06/13/15

Hello, 

By your posts (deleted), you are in violation of the Official Forum Rules: 

b. 

d. 

I give you a warning, another offense will result in a temporary ban. 

Your post will not be commented.

Jun 27, 2018, 13:4506/27/18

Sergey Kryvorotchenko said:

Hello, Commanders! Playing our games using more than one account is not prohibited by our policy.

Still, we understand that the situations when players are using alternative accounts can lead to the game disbalance. That's why we have added the following limitations to the game:

- limits within the game trading and gifting systems. They restrict the maximum number of Resources that can be transferred between two players. Due to this feature, a multiple account owner will be unable to use secondary accounts to supply his/her main one with an infinite number of Resources.

- safeguards were implemented into the game to prevent the effective use of alternate accounts to upgrade MCs. For instance, we have mandated the completion of a probationary period for new Combine members before they are permitted to send resources to MCs or participate in various Combine activities.

Plus, when it comes to adding new features or improvements requested by players, we always take into consideration the possibility of feature abuse by multiple accounts. Innovations that could give an unfair advantage to the multiple account owners are always adjusted and reworked in order to minimize their profit. In other words, we strive to encourage players to play with a single account.

Please note that using several accounts is not allowed by Facebook policy and we recommend you to report these account to their Support team.

You are lying, Plarium ! You are not doing anything to stop the cheaters in this game ! I have shown you many times double users, reported them but you have denied it to take actions againts them ! Semper Fi combine is full of DOUBLE USERS, but they are good coiners for you and you will not take any actions against them ! Very sad, because this way you are committing fraud ! Hopefully some user, who has paid several tens of thousands of USD for your game will sue you in court and get a ransom from your company ! You are the shame of online gaming !

Jun 28, 2018, 15:4706/28/18
Jun 28, 2018, 16:41(edited)
01/08/15

Soldier Maffia said:

You are lying, Plarium ! You are not doing anything to stop the cheaters in this game ! I have shown you many times double users, reported them but you have denied it to take actions againts them ! Semper Fi combine is full of DOUBLE USERS, but they are good coiners for you and you will not take any actions against them ! Very sad, because this way you are committing fraud ! Hopefully some user, who has paid several tens of thousands of USD for your game will sue you in court and get a ransom from your company ! You are the shame of online gaming !

You seem to be writing English just fine. I think you should be able to read and understand it just as good.

I suggest you read this entire post again, from top to bottom.

Specially the part where:

1. The community manager says: "Playing our games using more than one account is not prohibited by our policy"

2. I said: "On a funny note, SOME players who run multiple accounts and whom have an in game conflict with a bigger/stronger combine/player, will point the finger at the opponent's alts and deny the existence of their own up until their death. As if that wasn't hypocrite enough most of them justify the use of alts to themselves with BS and lies. In fact most of those alt finger pointers are not really against alts but are just trying to rally people against someone or a group."

3. I said: "I sense a wave of ALT FORUM account coming in to try and "rescue" this thread, or start another one in 2 months down the road"

Then think real hard for a couple of minutes, and post something that doesn't make you look like a rubbish clown

Here's a suggestion for you and all the people who "claim" to be anti-alt:

Serge: has as much, if not more alts than Gunny. Also has his own combines with his own alt accounts

Natchfalke:  has about as much alts as members in Semper Fi (I'm ballparking this one but it's somewhere close to that, give or take 30-40). He run at least 4 if not up to 5 or 6 other combines filled with his own alts, not taking into account the alts he has in many different combines.

Oooops, what did I just do here? I think I pointed the finger at Semper Fi enemy...

See what I did there, Maffia boy? 

Yeah that's right, I just gave you guys a big stack of free and fresh meat. Now let's get to work people 

Jul 4, 2018, 00:1307/04/18
Jul 4, 2018, 00:25(edited)
01/08/15

Halfin

I think you're missing the point of this hole thread. Nonetheless I still took the time to read the screenshots you provided, and have it read to me by 2 Spanish fluent person and it is quite a clusterf***, even for them, to put all the pieces together. There is also no proof of what you are accusing him of. It is also 1 sided and clear signs of photoshop... perhaps just to merge conversations into fewer captures or to hide some replies in between? Who really knows... I guess only you and Antonio...

It is also well known by many that you have a beef with Antonio that goes back from over a year and a half ago when you parted away from Extreminadores to then join SF... as much as he has a beef with you. It also seems that it is nowhere near of getting resolved in any ways anytime soon.

There has been people accusing you of the same thing as well... but you know what? When you and Carp moved to Semper Fi from Exterminadores, Antonio warned us about you two and we never took what he said for granted, we gave you a chance so that we can make our own opinion. Just as we did the same when Antonio applied here to SF a couple of months back.

All in all, you didn't show any proof of anything... And you come here with that pretext? Implying that since Antonio is here in SF, we are all to blame for what you claim he did wrong? For the record Antonio is a member and is in no position of leadership here, and never has been.

I would suggest you take your personal beef with him instead of implying things about me, Gunny or SF with pretexts... of course, if that is what you are doing, which you seem to be, as all these fake anti-alt people in this thread so far... Otherwise, please enlighten me

Jul 5, 2018, 17:2207/05/18
04/07/15

I know, Antonio, Alfredo and the Plarium Administrator, who returned the account to the owner, when I checked the theft of AMD;).

Yes, the whole conversation between Antonio and Alfredo was captured inside AMD, and it was pasted and saved in Photoshop, in case one day you have to use it as proof in whatever it takes;).

I do not need, nor do I have any interest in showing lies, or many traps that I have discovered and you know them very well. Regards.

Jul 6, 2018, 09:3507/06/18
Jul 6, 2018, 09:37(edited)
01/08/15

So you are indeed here to point the finger at, either me, Gunny or SF, for something that might or might not have happened when you and Antonio were not in Semper Fi, and escalated from a beef between you two that originated from an even longer time ago when you both were in the same combine, when again, none of you two were in Semper Fi.

It prove points that I have already made in this thread and another thread I posted recently:

1. This thread ain't about anti-alt protesters fighting against multi account users but the use of false pretext and evidence that turned out to be refuted, to point the finger at whomever everybody wants, and when the very nature of the claim has been addressed by Plarium about a year ago if not more. No pun intended to the OP, he asked a simple question.

You jumped in with a pretext, valid or not, to do the very same thing when it has nothing to do with me, Gunny or SF

2. As I said in another thread: I can guarantee that if something unacceptable is to ever happen from a SF members, all the haters out there will run their ass to any public chat or forums like headless chickens to point fingers at Gunny instead of the person at fault.

According to you the issue has been resolved, but the beef is simply seems to be a never ending one

I will reiterate what I told you in my previous post; you have an issue with Antonio? Take it with him. Perhaps choose an unresolved issue next time. Don't blame me, Gunny or SF for your differences