All Categories

Why are there no heroes in Soldiers Inc.?

Search
How to join our moderation team?
Apr 28, 2018, 16:0104/28/18
02/13/13

Dear Plarium Team,

I have played Stormfall and Sparta. Both games have heroes, who can wear gear, which increases the offense or defense ratings of units. The heroes of Stormfall also have unique abilities, like resource production boost and many more. Can you please tell us, why there are no heroes in Soldiers Inc?

Views
Comments
Comments
Apr 29, 2018, 00:2904/29/18
03/25/15
deutschland said:

Dear Plarium Team,

I have played Stormfall and Sparta. Both games have heroes, who can wear gear, which increases the offense or defense ratings of units. The heroes of Stormfall also have unique abilities, like resource production boost and many more. Can you please tell us, why there are no heroes in Soldiers Inc?

Commander..It is true there are no heros at the present time in Soldiers Inc. However, Plarium is always looking for ways to make the game more interesting and enjoyable.I ,personally, feel that Heros will be added to Soldiers one day, but every decision on what is to be added to the game is strictly up to our Developers..I can tell you that new and exciting things are coming to Soldiers soon, so be patient and prepare yourself for some fantastic additions 
May 10, 2018, 16:4705/10/18
May 10, 2018, 16:51(edited)
06/13/15

Commander, unless I'm mistaken the heroes are represented, on SI, by the armory.