http://prntscr.com/j5g2r7

What's this? Can't find them anywhere.

Views
Comments
Comments
Apr 15, 2018, 08:3904/15/18
Apr 15, 2018, 10:00(edited)
08/03/14

It has come to my attention that these units are available only for VIP selected players. The other real money spending players can kiss their own ass. Plarium is giving all other players the finger and ignores their money input.

This game is ruined by themselves. Well done Plarium and congrats on your worst move ever. The end. 

http://prntscr.com/j5h98m

Apr 15, 2018, 15:4604/15/18
10/17/16
agree , thanks for the info m8
Apr 19, 2018, 05:4104/19/18
08/03/14
Funny how this topic is being ignored by our Plarium representatives. 
Apr 19, 2018, 11:1704/19/18
Apr 19, 2018, 11:19(edited)
06/13/15

Commanders,

Rest assured, we remain attentive to each topic of the forum.

For information, VIP status can't be bought, it must be deserved.

Apr 19, 2018, 16:1404/19/18
08/03/14

Bill Almorra said:

Commanders,

Rest assured, we remain attentive to each topic of the forum.

For information, VIP status can't be bought, it must be deserved.

Dear God. Don't tell me you're brainwashed too? Don't spread lies. It has been confirmed by Sergiy on the Facebook Community Page. You guys need to be on the same page and communicate about these things on your Penguin page or the chat. Bill, do us a favour. Keep close to your art. That's what you're good at. 

Regarding the VIP selected status or these Prestige troops. VIP selected players feel offended by the cheap gift Plarium is trying to share. Other paying custiomers feel ignored. Plarium can say and do all they want. They will not be able to get this straight. That's the price we all pay for Aristocrat Gaming leadership. It's a disgrace. The game is dead due to it and you can bet on it that we will spread the word. It's to bad I can't share or talk about other games here on this page. As soon as a company like Plarium is nominated for the worst customer service award 2018, one will understand it is time to move on. 

The money tap is closed. 

Apr 24, 2018, 09:5704/24/18
Apr 24, 2018, 09:57(edited)
06/13/15

Commander,

It makes me happy that you look at them.   

Sergiy probably explained that putting money in the game was taken into account during the "selection" but that it wasn't the main criterion.

Apr 24, 2018, 11:4204/24/18
08/03/14

Bill Almorra said:

Commander,

It makes me happy that you look at them.   

Sergiy probably explained that putting money in the game was taken into account during the "selection" but that it wasn't the main criterion.

The more you try, the more you look foolish. Your ignorance radiates from it.

Apr 24, 2018, 20:5204/24/18
02/29/16

Hi Maximus! Please take a closer look at our Official Forum Rules:

1.3. We also ask that you treat the Plarium Support Team with respect. Our staff works tirelessly to make your community experience on the official Forums as enjoyable as possible. We ask that you are especially courteous to our designated Community Moderators.

Please try to keep the dialogue civil and do not blame our Moderators as they just try to help you with your question. And as about your question, Bill is 100% right. I can confirm that:

1) Units from your screenshot are the Units for our VIP program members. These Units just have the different picture but the same stats as usual Units.

2) Yes, in-game purchases are considered as a factor in selecting players for our VIP program, but it's not a major factor. Loyalty, experience and player's achievements metter much more for us.  
Apr 25, 2018, 11:0604/25/18
08/03/14

Sergey Kryvorotchenko said:

Hi Maximus! Please take a closer look at our Official Forum Rules:

1.3. We also ask that you treat the Plarium Support Team with respect. Our staff works tirelessly to make your community experience on the official Forums as enjoyable as possible. We ask that you are especially courteous to our designated Community Moderators.

Please try to keep the dialogue civil and do not blame our Moderators as they just try to help you with your question. And as about your question, Bill is 100% right. I can confirm that:

1) Units from your screenshot are the Units for our VIP program members. These Units just have the different picture but the same stats as usual Units.

2) Yes, in-game purchases are considered as a factor in selecting players for our VIP program, but it's not a major factor. Loyalty, experience and player's achievements metter much more for us.  

How about an Official Guidebook for you Moderators to treat me and other customers with respect? You're trying to point your practically dead Forum Rules out to me while your Moderators are not educated how to treat unsatisfied costumers. If they would actually help one out instead of rubb us the wrong way, would be a start.

That being said. You as Community Manager will be responsible for their actions and answers. I suggest you train your Moderators properly in the future. That way they can gain some respect for their knowledge about the game. Their current behavior, answers and shown ignorance is not really appealing to say the least. 

Apr 25, 2018, 11:1404/25/18
08/03/14

Sergey Kryvorotchenko said:

I took the liberty of taking this quote out of your text. I advise you to take a good look at the postings Sergiy made on the Facebook Community Page.First you deny it. After some pressure you admit it and minutes later you made it part of the selected VIP accessibility. I don't care what Bill said or will say. I am not here for Bill or Moderators. He is only the puppet on this Forum. We only value your words. The words of real Plarium employees. 

Jul 3, 2018, 06:1507/03/18
01/17/15

Absolutely, Yes! Count me in. I want to be VIP bad... My buddy is VIP and he said he was like Lv.90ish when he got the invite to be VIP.

It inspires me to push harder.

As i previously said "I see nothing wrong with supporting a company that produces a game I love. And I can't wait to see what comes out of the cobra base. 

I have figured the algorithm out for Zhg. Attack the biggest area available, then back it off to like, a Lv.78-87 to receive a large payout.

Now to solve this parts problem...

Jul 3, 2018, 07:2207/03/18
01/17/15

I can't do the mission because my parts storage is insufficient. 

But they are pouring out IPs right? Now that I'm done with everything what'll I use all this IP on now? I've been upping my transports.