All Categories

My combine disappeared

My combine disappeared

Search
How to join our moderation team?
Apr 6, 2018, 06:4504/06/18

My combine disappeared

Hey guys, I play soldiers since some years now with almost my whole family, we are actually the only members of our clan and two weeks ago my wife got a terrible disease and we had to stay in the hospital with her. All went pretty good and now at home we wanted to play the game as we do instead of watching tv and I realized the icon of the combine was missing so I checked out and actually there is no more combine, nobody dismissed or dissolved the combine and is just gone and it cost money to make a new one plus the achievements, I mean, how the hell did that happened? the name of the combine was stalkers and we were playing in facebook and we want it back as it was.

Views
Comments
Comments
Agent HelenTechnical Support
Apr 6, 2018, 13:4804/06/18
10/24/17
Hello, seems your Combine was dismissed due to inactivity. You can find more info about this feature here. As the issue is not a bug, your topic was moved to "Game discussion" thread.
Apr 7, 2018, 08:2404/07/18
Inactivity? for 2 or 3 dammned weeks only? and now i have to pay again to build a new one and I lost all what we achieved? lol this is clearly a fraud, be sure I will contact my lawyer to see what he thinks we can do, lol inactivity gimme a break...