Changing Avatar

5 Replies
misha_kerogazov
5 August, 2015, 11:20 PM UTC
Is there a way to change my Avatar? This grey-ish alien guy is cool, but I like to have something else :)
UTC +12:00
fakeasnever
14 August, 2015, 9:19 PM UTC

@Misha_Kerogazov (5 August, 2015, 11:20 PM UTC):
In-game, click on your profile and change from there.

If you mean in the forum, you'll have to send a ticket to the Help and Support Desk.

If Internet Explorer still asks to be your default browser, then you can do anything :D
UTC +0:00
misha_kerogazov
18 August, 2015, 8:44 PM UTC
Got it, thank you ;) - Go to your profile and click the picture 
UTC +12:00
Red-Terror
1 March, 2016, 2:40 PM UTC

how do I put a custom avatar in-game?

if I am not registered in any social network, then I can not put a personal avatar, but I can only choose the ones already available?

why?

UTC +2:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
2 March, 2016, 10:15 AM UTC
Red-Terror said:

if I am not registered in any social network, then I can not put a personal avatar, but I can only choose the ones already available?

why?

Our Forum doesn't support uploading pictures. That's why you can only choose between the available ones. But our Forum is evolving, so maybe we will have such an opportunity in the future. I will let you know if I have more details.
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
Red-Terror
4 March, 2016, 11:24 AM UTC

Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

Red-Terror said:

why?

Our Forum doesn't support uploading pictures. That's why you can only choose between the available ones. But our Forum is evolving, so maybe we will have such an opportunity in the future. I will let you know if I have more details.

ok, thanks for the information, but I was referring to the avatar in game.

I see that many players already have a custom avatar, with their photos, etc..

therefore I wondered how they do, since I can only choose between the avatars already available, and I can not upload custom avatar for my game account.

thanks for the info.

regards.

1721356 users registered; 42662 topics; 271371 post; our newest member:bharath.t.n.