Have you ever used a Portal of Great Precision?

3 Replies
John Black
Administrator
28 June, 2017, 1:03 PM UTC

Have you ever used a Precise Relocator?

Tell us your experience in the comments!

UTC +3:00
Aavon Strendtberg
30 June, 2017, 7:29 PM UTC
Never used...it costs too much!!!
UTC +0:00
Red-Terror
30 June, 2017, 8:18 PM UTC

I do not agree.

In my opinion its cost is too little and I'm tired of seeing players who are constantly moving on the map!

In my opinion this tool should not have been introduced into the game.

each player has to stay where he was born! STOP!! (like it was when I started playing this game: Relocators were not present!) ...

Or alternatively, its cost should be so high that one player has to think twice before deciding to move (since it must be a definite choice or so!!) ... Power-Players can not move every 10 minutes!

Precise Relocator (and also random relocator) should only serve to decide where you want to stay, DEFINITIVELY, for the rest of your game (near your combine, near your friends. or so)...

It should not have such a cost that you can afford to use it as a "mean of transport", to move yourself at any time, wherever you want to stay at that precise moment! (... This is the wrong concept that "relocator" has hired among the players)

I totally dislike relocators!!

EDIT:

Alternatively, instead of acting on its cost, you might introduce a limit on its use.

For example: if you use a relocator, you can not use another one for one year! (This in order to make it clear that it must be a definite choice!).

But I would act both on its cost (increasing it!) and on its usage restrictions (1 year).
So that its use goes back to being the original one (that is, where do you want to settle definitively?)

UTC +2:00
zenki
3 July, 2017, 1:42 PM UTC

Not like "Precise Relocator"! (-o-)

Especially when your surrounding bases turn into empty spots! (+=+)

The enemy gathers around you and you have to move away! (x0X)

Create a new base to move to a new area! //(_._)\\

heart
UTC +7:00
1663978 users registered; 34013 topics; 253031 post; our newest member:llegfantome