How do you decide which Base or enemy to attack?

4 Replies
Character
3 May, 2017, 6:14 PM UTC

Do you know how to choose the right Base or enemy to attack?

Share in the comments!

UTC +3:00
User
6 May, 2017, 6:41 PM UTC

On S&D missions, higher numbers of enemy units = bigger payout (usually ... but not always).

I send one disposable unit ahead as a scout (worse comes to worse, I've only lost ONE unit).  That generates an intelligence report detailing exactly what I'm up against.

Beyond that, it's a gut check.  (How many units can I afford to lose?  If I need to burn off units because I have more than my rations can support, I'll attack the higher levels.)

Let experience be your guide.

UTC -5:00
User
11 May, 2017, 4:25 PM UTC

John Black said:

Do you know how to choose the right Base or enemy to attack?

no exist a right anwer, but statistically it's always good to be confronted with opponents <> 10 levels, relative to their own.

"Glory to the Bomb and his Divine destructive Cloud"
UTC +0:00
User
14 December, 2017, 9:43 PM UTC

distance is mostly what i go for. i don't want to be hours and hours waiting on a raid to return.

second is their level, if they are below level 60, the resources you'll pull off them isn't worth 1 of my 10 raid attemts

thirdly is their activity level. if they are not active then they are a good farm. but if they are active then there are units and guns there that will fight back. in which, would make a better ally than a raid target

Fight hard and good hunting
User
8 January, 2018, 8:51 PM UTC

Nuke a base and see how he responds. If he is silent for 8 hours it means he is scared. Then I do full raids. If he responds with a nuke or raid i never go attack him again.

Also you can pm him. If he does not replay it means abandoned. Then you can start attacking him.  But the risk is there that he comes back and puts a huge green army which will destroy all your red army. Like I had to learn the hard way. So it's always better to first  PM and ask if there is anyone there. 
3115215 users registered; 66571 topic; 348633 posts; our newest member:Александр