Decide the fate of Locations!

14 Replies
John Black
1 March, 2017, 6:34 PM UTC

Commander, your opinions matter! If you could change one thing about Locations, what would you do?


A) Add new Location levels

B) Decrease the maximum Location level

C) Increase Locations rewards

D) Other (tell us what in the comments!)


Leave a comment to share your vision of Zandia!


UTC +3:00
1
Aavon Strendtberg
2 March, 2017, 7:16 AM UTC

C)


I would increase level rewards....what else? 
UTC +0:00
0
Bill Almorra
Moderator
2 March, 2017, 10:57 AM UTC

C) Increase Locations rewards


D) Other (tell us what in the comments!) : Add syndicate contracts for the ZHG lvl 130-135-140-145 etc ..

A lost battle is a battle that is believed to be lost
UTC +1:00
0
Gul Vega
2 March, 2017, 2:55 PM UTC

John Black said:


Commander, your opinions matter! If you could change one thing about Locations, what would you do?


A) Add new Location levels : NO, stop new Location levels


B) Decrease the maximum Location level: NO, all is right as is


C) Increase Locations rewards: YES, just a bit increasing, for a more comfortable playing


D) Other (tell us what in the comments!): the return of alien locations! (i'm very nostalgic about AvP) 

"Glory to the Bomb and his Divine destructive Cloud"
UTC +0:00
0
Red-Terror
2 March, 2017, 7:05 PM UTC

D) reduce the time:

60 ZHG locations per day

each location takes 2 minutes to get there and back.

= 120 minutes per day !!!

I'm tired to spend 2h each day to perform ZHG locations!



alternatively you back to the old system a few years ago, where you had to complete only a dozen ZHG locations every day! (Not 60 as now !!) ... but without affecting the amount of experience points you get with ZHG locations per day (or tournament points).

 

I remember that in the time of which I speak, by sending just a sapper on a location, you get a tournament-point for every sapper died! ... and you could repeat this as many times as you wanted! (Always taking 1 point for every sapper died!).



In short: we need to reduce the work to devote to ZHG every day, but leave unchanged the points that you get from them.



[/EDIT]


  • Another thing that takes me a long time is to check the units lost in reports !! (check 60 reports make me melt the brains !!) ... it is necessary that on reports (at least those related to ZHG locations) you can identify very quickly the dead units (perhaps giving the chance to making viewable only the units lost! ... by switching on or off a button on the report).

[/EDIT END]





C) in addition, also increase the rewards would be a good thing !!

UTC +1:00
1
RobertShatz
Moderator
3 March, 2017, 1:18 AM UTC
Sir...Indeed you make some interesting suggestions..I do not know if the Developers are taking any "new " suggestions as the last I heard the Developers were overloaded. We will have to wait and see..Thank You for your ideas and effort
Robert Shatz
UTC +0:00
0
simon32
4 March, 2017, 12:03 PM UTC
c, more troops are more fun!!!
UTC +0:00
0
Red-Terror
10 March, 2017, 2:44 AM UTC

D)


I suggest to totally change the criterion by which the "ZHG locations" work in this game.


You are no longer rewarded according to the quantity of units that you lose in the ZHG locations, but according to the quantity of units that you destroy to ZHG forces (regardless of whether you lose your units or not !).


This is the only game I know where you are rewarded because you lose your units


based on my experience (and logic), you should be rewarded because you are able to eliminate your enemy ... and, indeed, the reward should be greater the more you are able to do this without getting losses in your army!!


__________________


According to the abovementioned conditions, another change I suggest is that the time when you have to get a reward and the win amount must be determined by the level of the player and not by the level of the ZHG location that you are currently facing.


Example:

- Player level 60 ---> the reward comes after killing 2 million ZHG forces ---> reward is 200 tanks.

- Player level 70 ---> the reward comes after killing 3 million ZHG forces ---> reward is 400 tanks.

- Player level 80 ---> the reward comes after killing 4 million ZHG forces ---> reward is 550 tanks.

- Player level 90 ---> the reward comes after killing 5 million ZHG forces ---> reward is 700 tanks.

- etc.


According to the hypothetical table above exposed, if a level 80 player has already killed 3,999,999 ZHG forces, fighting in several previous ZHG Locations, if the next Location which he will attack is a level 1 Location, he gets the reward of 550 tanks (because he has reached the amount of ZHG-units that the game requires you to kill at that level, in order to be rewarded).

It does not matter if he has killed 4 millions of ZHG forces by fighting in 300 different Locations (level 1) ... or fighting in only one Location (with level 120).

it is up to him to decide what strategy to adopt (obviously score 4 million just doing level 1 Locations takes much longer).


After receiving the reward, you'll have to destroy again the quantity of units required by the game in order to be rewarded again (in this example, it will be necessary to destroy again 4 million of ZHG forces to get the next reward).



So stop sending your troops to the slaughter in ZHG locations
This mechanism is insane and wrong (I don't like it!).

UTC +1:00
0
Blank
15 March, 2017, 1:16 PM UTC
C) because sometimes the reward seems petty compared to what you put in
UTC +2:00
0
Bill Almorra
Moderator
20 March, 2017, 4:47 PM UTC

Red-Terror said:


D)


I suggest to totally change the criterion by which the "ZHG locations" work in this game.


You are no longer rewarded according to the quantity of units that you lose in the ZHG locations, but according to the quantity of units that you destroy to ZHG forces (regardless of whether you lose your units or not !).


This is the only game I know where you are rewarded because you lose your units


based on my experience (and logic), you should be rewarded because you are able to eliminate your enemy ... and, indeed, the reward should be greater the more you are able to do this without getting losses in your army!!


__________________


According to the abovementioned conditions, another change I suggest is that the time when you have to get a reward and the win amount must be determined by the level of the player and not by the level of the ZHG location that you are currently facing.


Example:

- Player level 60 ---> the reward comes after killing 2 million ZHG forces ---> reward is 200 tanks.

- Player level 70 ---> the reward comes after killing 3 million ZHG forces ---> reward is 400 tanks.

- Player level 80 ---> the reward comes after killing 4 million ZHG forces ---> reward is 550 tanks.

- Player level 90 ---> the reward comes after killing 5 million ZHG forces ---> reward is 700 tanks.

- etc.


According to the hypothetical table above exposed, if a level 80 player has already killed 3,999,999 ZHG forces, fighting in several previous ZHG Locations, if the next Location which he will attack is a level 1 Location, he gets the reward of 550 tanks (because he has reached the amount of ZHG-units that the game requires you to kill at that level, in order to be rewarded).

It does not matter if he has killed 4 millions of ZHG forces by fighting in 300 different Locations (level 1) ... or fighting in only one Location (with level 120).

it is up to him to decide what strategy to adopt (obviously score 4 million just doing level 1 Locations takes much longer).


After receiving the reward, you'll have to destroy again the quantity of units required by the game in order to be rewarded again (in this example, it will be necessary to destroy again 4 million of ZHG forces to get the next reward).



So stop sending your troops to the slaughter in ZHG locations
This mechanism is insane and wrong (I don't like it!).

Personally I am not ready to lose 4 or 5 million for 500 tanks.

A lost battle is a battle that is believed to be lost
UTC +1:00
0
Red-Terror
20 March, 2017, 9:08 PM UTC

Bill0Almorra said:


Personally I am not ready to lose 4 or 5 million for 500 tanks.


the values expressed by me are examples ...


Furthermore I have not said that you have to lose 5 million of your forces!! ... Remove from your head the idea that to get the rewards you have to kill your units !!


I said that you must kill 5 million to ZHG forces ....

you can even kill 5 million to ZHG forces without losing any units!


- A reset is required of all levels of the ZHG locations.

- ZHG locations are no longer classified according to a scale of levels, but there are only three categories of ZHG location: easy, medium, hard.

- Easy: you win with a few soldiers (200/300 sappers = you win the location)

- Medium: you win with 900/1200 sappers.

- Hard: you win with 2000/3000 sappers.

- Every day there are only 20/25 missions.

- For each mission you can choose the degree of difficulty (easy, medium, hard) ... so you can do all locations in "easy" mode, or all in "hard mode".


ZHG locations must become something less challenging ... as Special Operations



You no longer need to send units to massacre for several weeks on the same location before completing it.

locations are demolished at a stroke ... or at most 2 or 3 ... depends on how big is your army.

every day are available 20/25 Locations and your task is to complete all of them!
not like now that there are 60 missions available per day ... but you need a month to complete just one of them! (What's the point of the other 59 [+ 60*30]] ???)

UTC +1:00
0
Bill Almorra
Moderator
22 March, 2017, 3:57 PM UTC

Ok, the idea is good but now it is necessary that plarium finds an advantage, otherwise your proposal will not be developed.

A lost battle is a battle that is believed to be lost
UTC +1:00
0
Red-Terror
22 March, 2017, 5:58 PM UTC

the advantage is that players kill each other more easily!


to say that you have to "find an advantage" it makes no sense: the whole game is to the benefit of Plarium ... if you change the rules of a minigame, nothing changes.


currently, the players sacrifice a lot of their units in ZHG Locations, which players could use these units to do other things!

ZHG Locations must no longer be synonym of "sacrifice of units"


I repeat: this is the first game in which I came across, where you are rewarded for the number of units you lose! (it does not make sense!)


___________


P.S.
For example: Plarium has recently added "UCAV fighter" in the game ...
but to me it does not seem that plarium get an advantage from this addition to the game ...

So the rule that you should always find a profitable aspect of every single change of the game, it is not always valid or anyway it's unpredictable (it may be that a small change, apparently useless, may greatly improve the game, increasing the players ... so it is useless to make predictions of what is convenient and what is not!).

If Plarium is here to ask us how to change "ZHG Locations", this means that he believes that "ZHG Locations" are a weakness that needs to be changed ...
Therefore the advantage for Plarium consists precisely in the change of this mini-game (no need to persuade it with further reasons: change is already in their intentions ... and things have to be tested to see if they work!).

UTC +1:00
1
Bill Almorra
Moderator
23 March, 2017, 9:03 AM UTC
Ok, I'm on your side for this idea
A lost battle is a battle that is believed to be lost
UTC +1:00
0
dragonslayer2usa
3 April, 2017, 10:55 AM UTC

C. and D.




I would have the ZHG return attacks back at us for attacking them any amounts(troops and resources) taken from your base would be stored for future rewards.
UTC +8:00
0
1783166 users registered; 48651 topic; 288177 posts; our newest member:arthon