300,000 Diamonds or Mr. Black's freedom?

15 Replies
John Black
Administrator
14 November, 2016, 6:24 PM UTC

Commander, what would you choose?


a) 300,000 Diamonds but you’ll have to leave Mr. Black to the mercy of ZHG

b) Rescue Mr. Black and invite him to your Combine


Leave a comment to decide Mr. Black’s fate! 


UTC +3:00
Aavon Strendtberg
15 November, 2016, 2:45 AM UTC

I would chose 300,000 diamonds...


Mr. Black is strong enough to survive and escape from ZHG base... Like J. J. Rambo from Vietnamese camp.
UTC +0:00
Red-Terror
15 November, 2016, 4:48 PM UTC

Aavon Strendtberg said:


I would chose 300,000 diamonds...


Mr. Black is strong enough to survive and escape from ZHG base... Like J. J. Rambo from Vietnamese camp.

ahahahah... I agreed!

I too have thought the same movie when I read the question!



Moreover in this world no one is indispensable and everyone is replaceable.


as we say in my country:

<>>


life goes on.

UTC +2:00
Danja
17 November, 2016, 12:42 AM UTC

300,000 diamonds.

Mr. Black can fight his way out.

UTC -5:00
RobertShatz
Moderator
17 November, 2016, 1:22 AM UTC
Wow Mr.Black..It looks like you are on your own on this one...But , you trained us all well Sir...
Robert Shatz
UTC +0:00
Danja
17 November, 2016, 11:04 PM UTC

RobertShatz said:


Wow Mr.Black..It looks like you are on your own on this one...But , you trained us all well Sir... wouldn't worry.



He's Mr. Black, after all. 

UTC -5:00
Bill0Almorra
19 November, 2016, 5:58 PM UTC

b) Rescue Mr. Black and invite him to my Combine

A lost battle is a battle that is believed to be lost
UTC +1:00
THE-STIG
20 November, 2016, 12:02 PM UTC
I wil attack all the ZHG bases,free mr Black(if he isn't already,because...comon it's mr Black,...duuuh)and take al reesources from ZHG including the 300.000 diamonds.!...noy hard question at all....peace!
UTC +2:00
dante1604
7 December, 2016, 8:17 AM UTC

b) Rescue Mr. Black and invite him to your Combine

A life has more value than anything

UTC +7:00
wilsoaa
10 January, 2017, 2:45 PM UTC
300000 diamonds...you can't do anything without them
UTC +5:00
Commander #1398301
12 February, 2017, 4:33 PM UTC
John Black said:

Commander, what would you choose?


a) 300,000 Diamonds but you’ll have to leave Mr. Black to the mercy of ZHG

b) Rescue Mr. Black and invite him to your Combine


Leave a comment to decide Mr. Black’s fate! 



UTC +8:00
Commander #1398301
12 February, 2017, 4:33 PM UTC
Aavon Strendtberg said:

I would chose 300,000 diamonds...


Mr. Black is strong enough to survive and escape from ZHG base... Like J. J. Rambo from Vietnamese camp.

UTC +8:00
Commander #1398301
12 February, 2017, 4:35 PM UTC
THE-STIG said:

I wil attack all the ZHG bases,free mr Black(if he isn't already,because...comon it's mr Black,...duuuh)and take al reesources from ZHG including the 300.000 diamonds.!...noy hard question at all....peace!

UTC +8:00
Sionso
28 February, 2017, 8:34 AM UTC

Simple, you take the diamonds then you rescue Mr. Black. Win-Win.


S.S
UTC +11:00
Blank
15 March, 2017, 1:18 PM UTC
a) the diamonds, then I will go get Mr. Black out myself
UTC +2:00
Importracer1978
22 March, 2017, 4:26 PM UTC
I'll take the diamonds. 
UTC +6:00
1721811 users registered; 42578 topics; 271551 post; our newest member:uxxs