Diamonds for winning at Locations?

8 Replies
John Black
20 October, 2016, 5:41 PM UTC

Diamonds as part of the reward for winning at Locations?

Would you like to get Diamonds for every defeated Location?

Discuss the idea with your Associates!

UTC +3:00
Danja
20 October, 2016, 9:15 PM UTC
I'd like some diamonds. 
UTC -5:00
Gul Vega
20 October, 2016, 10:22 PM UTC

John Black said:

Diamonds as part of the reward for winning at Locations?

Would you like to get Diamonds for every defeated Location?

Mr. Black, here are only two possible explanations!

1) You have assassinated Santa Claus and and full raided his economic resources ... so therefore, in the coming weeks, you can afford to give away some free diamonds... of course disguised as a new Santa Claus! (HAHAHAHA) I wait to see you with sleigh and reindeers into the torrid zandian desert for the Christmas days!

or, almost certainly

b) This same post is a red herring operation, to distract the attention of the commanders on the battlefield from some other secret planned "The Syndicate" deployment!

"Glory to the Bomb and his Divine destructive Cloud"
UTC +0:00
ablazineagle
20 October, 2016, 10:37 PM UTC
i'd love that but that might hurt the game economy
UTC +4:00
RobertShatz
20 October, 2016, 11:16 PM UTC
ablazineagle said:

i'd love that but that might hurt the game economy
Commander... Don't worry...I am sure if Plarium decides to reward with Diamonds they will be sure not to disrupt the balance of the game
Robert Shatz
liam_ggg
21 October, 2016, 1:47 AM UTC

yes! yes! yes!

UTC +8:00
Aavon Strendtberg
21 October, 2016, 2:13 AM UTC

I am not sure....

of course the first answer would be YES!!

But then, by sitting down and thinking about it I guess that it might be dangerous....it could be a sort of earthquake in the overall economy of the game...
Danja
21 October, 2016, 6:29 PM UTC

Gul Vega said:

You have assassinated Santa Claus and and full raided his economic resources ... so therefore, in the coming weeks, you can afford to give away some free diamonds... of course disguised as a new Santa Claus! (HAHAHAHA) I wait to see you with sleigh and reindeers into the torrid zandian desert for the Christmas days!

Way to scar the kiddies for life ... LOL. 

UTC -5:00
Red-Terror
23 October, 2016, 9:12 PM UTC

it depends: if the "big prizes" (helicopters, tanks, etc.) are reduced then my answer is NO!

as happened in the last update: you have reduced the "big rewards" to reward players in each completed mission, with only a few infantry units !!

you have reduced the "big prize", in order to release light infantry in each mission!

that's not good!!

so if you want to further reduce the "BIG PRIZE" to introduce diamonds in the rewards of ZHG Locations, then I would rather that this maneuver is not made !!

UTC +1:00
1776409 users registered; 47866 topics; 285807 posts; our newest member:blue180