Just an observation about the judging of the 1000 diamond competition

9 Replies
Raging Bro
1 September, 2016, 11:29 PM UTC

I am not complaining; I must say the judge who declares winners in the 1000 diamonds competitions seems to have a strange system of declaring a winner

For example in the competition to guess which round mr back wins a boxing match a poster guessed 3rd place, and 4 posts later another posters simply guessed 3 and despite the first poster guessing 3rd first the later post was declared winner and it clearly was not for any creativity or innovation.

This has happened a few times where the first correct guess is overlooked for the second or third correct guess,.and it is not for creativity.

Hence my question ; what is a winner in these competitions, and are they simply randomly picked from those that guessed correctly?

I am not complaining but just curious  
Selfridges for style you can afford
UTC +7:00
zenki
3 September, 2016, 3:08 AM UTC

people still like to see the magic, although it's not true! 

heart
Bill0Almorra
3 September, 2016, 8:15 AM UTC

Of course it is random, what they want is the views and answers, they ask questions but do not care about the answers. The evidence, on the French forum about the game or had to find how many kilo M Black could lift I said 150 and I won, on the English forum someone answered 1000 and he won.

It's random.

Lift 1000 kg is possible? I do not believe

A lost battle is a battle that is believed to be lost
UTC +1:00
zenki
3 September, 2016, 9:16 AM UTC

is selected!  

if an accident can not be identical for a second time!

look around! 

That is why without more participants!

but anyway it is the same at all!

Play with your heart!

heart
Omar Smith
5 September, 2016, 12:36 AM UTC
At first I thought that it was based on creativity but I've learned that isn't the case. I.E. What will happen to the lvl of water in the glass when the ice melts? I explained what would happen while the next guy said that the diamond stuck in the ice would fall to the bottom. Kinda set me off so I don't use the forum with as much interest if at all.
This is Commander Smith of AREA 597. You are now in the custody of the most lethal F.O.B. on Zandian soil. Refusal to cooperate will be met with the appropriate level of force. You don't have the right to remain silent.
UTC +4:00
Aavon Strendtberg
5 September, 2016, 10:49 PM UTC
Omar Smith said:

At first I thought that it was based on creativity but I've learned that isn't the case. I.E. What will happen to the lvl of water in the glass when the ice melts? I explained what would happen while the next guy said that the diamond stuck in the ice would fall to the bottom. Kinda set me off so I don't use the forum with as much interest if at all.
Dear Omar, my answer was correct, since if you look carefully to the image, you can still see the big diamond trapped inside the ice cube....
UTC +0:00
Omar Smith
6 September, 2016, 12:22 AM UTC
Aavon Strendtberg said:

Omar Smith said:

Dear Omar, my answer was correct, since if you look carefully to the image, you can still see the big diamond trapped inside the ice cube....
Be your answer correct or not I was stating how your answer didn't answer the question posed. You obviously were correct about the diamond but what I don't understand is how the diamond falling to the bottom will affect the lvl of water in the glass. I am not complaining, I was simply expressing my opinion.
This is Commander Smith of AREA 597. You are now in the custody of the most lethal F.O.B. on Zandian soil. Refusal to cooperate will be met with the appropriate level of force. You don't have the right to remain silent.
UTC +4:00
Raging Bro
15 September, 2016, 8:26 AM UTC
zenki said:

is selected!  

look around! 

Play with your heart!

Play with the roulette or in this case the Russian roulette, but yes its chance and i am guessing a dice is involved because it is always one of the first 6 first answers that wins. 
Raging Bro
15 September, 2016, 8:32 AM UTC
Aavon Strendtberg said:

Omar Smith said:

Lol and u guys are continuing to go on about the ice in the glass question. I think Omars answer was more accurate but a more creative answer might be the water would warm to room temperature which would be the only reaction to occur after the ice melts other than the more quantum scientific thermodynamic reactions.  I think that it doesnt matter what we say because the moderator probably doesn't like correct answers  and just rolls a dice and declares a winner.
zenki
20 September, 2016, 2:11 PM UTC

topic: just an observation about the judging of the 1000 diamond com...

I am not complaining; I must say the judge who declares winners in the 1000 diamonds competitions seems to have a strange system of declaring a winner

For example in the competition to guess which round mr back wins a boxing match a poster guessed 3rd place, and 4 posts later another posters simply guessed 3 and despite the first poster guessing 3rd first the later post was declared winner and it clearly was not for any creativity or innovation.

This has happened a few times where the first correct guess is overlooked for the second or third correct guess,.and it is not for creativity.

Hence my question ; what is a winner in these competitions, and are they simply randomly picked from those that guessed correctly?

I am not complaining but just curious  

mrselfridge said:

zenki said:

is selected!  

look around! 

Play with your heart!

Play with the roulette or in this case the Russian roulette, but yes its chance and i am guessing a dice is involved because it is always one of the first 6 first answers that wins. 

ah! Your self-questioning and self-reply! ?

just do not know! 

heart
1659051 users registered; 33176 topics; 251787 posts; our newest member:augusto.alencar357