Games of Despair in Zandia!

5 Replies
John Black
Administrator
13 August, 2016, 7:30 PM UTC

Games of Despair in Zandia! Defense is the Best Form of Attack!

Zandia is famous for its old sports! Defensive Units particularly love to test their strength: one of their favorite games is to attack Mining Complexes and Locations! Some say that there are no winners in this kind of sport - but these armies of sportsmen would beg to disagree...

Out of respect to time-honored traditions, will you refuse to take part in the Games of Despair! 

UTC +3:00
Omar Smith
13 August, 2016, 11:25 PM UTC
Being able to see real time battles like that would be amazing especially if you had to ability to perform strategic actions.
This is Commander Smith of AREA 597. You are now in the custody of the most lethal F.O.B. on Zandian soil. Refusal to cooperate will be met with the appropriate level of force. You don't have the right to remain silent.
UTC +4:00
Aavon Strendtberg
15 August, 2016, 1:41 AM UTC
It would be wonderful to see live war and contribute to the overall results!
UTC +0:00
liam_ggg
15 August, 2016, 8:03 AM UTC
would feel like command and conquer/red alert. well, that franchise is now abandonware, so i guess, its rights is public domain as well?
UTC +8:00
Danja
15 August, 2016, 5:45 PM UTC

Why would defensive units attack ANYTHING?

I thought they weren't trained in offensive tactics? :\

UTC -5:00
Gul Vega
16 August, 2016, 6:02 PM UTC

John Black said:

Out of respect to time-honored traditions, will you refuse to take part in the Games of Despair! 

Of course, i totally refuse to take part in the Games of Despair!

I am not a suicide commander! AHAHAHAH

------------------

The "live" version of Soldiers Inc (like old C&C series) is very GOOD. Can i take part of beta testers group?  

"Glory to the Bomb and his Divine destructive Cloud"
UTC +0:00
1723970 users registered; 43124 topics; 270944 posts; our newest member:fenixkot