This topic is closed

Challenge for a true warrior!

12 Replies
John Black
Administrator
22 July, 2016, 10:41 AM UTC

What will happen to the water in the glass, when the ice melts?

2,000 Diamonds will go to one of the Commanders to give the correct answer!

Comment below with your answer.

UTC +3:00
Omar Smith
22 July, 2016, 4:51 PM UTC
Nothing will happen. The ice is already taking up volume in the  glass so when it melts the water will simply replace that volume of ice. Thanks for the diamonds!
This is Commander Smith of AREA 597. You are now in the custody of the most lethal F.O.B. on Zandian soil. Refusal to cooperate will be met with the appropriate level of force. You don't have the right to remain silent.
UTC +4:00
Aavon Strendtberg
25 July, 2016, 3:43 AM UTC
When the ice melts, the diamond trapped inside the ice, will drop on the bottom of the glass!!!!!
UTC +0:00
Omar Smith
27 July, 2016, 2:23 AM UTC
Aavon Strendtberg said:

When the ice melts, the diamond trapped inside the ice, will drop on the bottom of the glass!!!!!
I hadn't even seen the diamond. If that even is a diamond. It still doesn't change the outcome.
This is Commander Smith of AREA 597. You are now in the custody of the most lethal F.O.B. on Zandian soil. Refusal to cooperate will be met with the appropriate level of force. You don't have the right to remain silent.
Aavon Strendtberg
27 July, 2016, 2:39 AM UTC

Omar Smith said:

Aavon Strendtberg said:

I hadn't even seen the diamond. If that even is a diamond. It still doesn't change the outcome.

Of course it will change, because the matter is about what will happen to the diamond. All the people know that if ice melts, it will become again water.... so I guess that my answer was correct.
Omar Smith
27 July, 2016, 8:57 PM UTC
Aavon Strendtberg said:

Omar Smith said:

Aavon Strendtberg said:

Of course it will change, because the matter is about what will happen to the diamond. All the people know that if ice melts, it will become again water.... so I guess that my answer was correct.
The question was, what would happen to the water in the glass, not the diamond. If you happened to see how this was a trick question I would wish for you to enlighten me.
simon32
1 August, 2016, 7:43 PM UTC
the water will raise and will come out the glass
simon32
2 August, 2016, 2:17 PM UTC

when do we know who won?

simon32
13 August, 2016, 5:21 PM UTC
I'm still waiting for answer, does already anyone won?
Omar Smith
13 August, 2016, 5:26 PM UTC
Still waiting like you.
Aavon Strendtberg
15 August, 2016, 1:42 AM UTC
up, waiting for the winner....
liam_ggg
15 August, 2016, 8:01 AM UTC
nothing. except that the ice would turn into water.
UTC +8:00
NIKITA METEOR
Administrator
15 August, 2016, 2:18 PM UTC

It is time to announce the result of our competition!

2,000 Diamonds are going to AAVON STRENDTBERG!

Congratulations!

Community manager
UTC +2:00
1722079 users registered; 42761 topic; 271814 posts; our newest member:blablascus