This is Mr. White...

8 Replies
John Black
Administrator
10 July, 2016, 12:43 PM UTC

This is Mr. White.

He didn’t send Reinforcements to a Mining Complex when his CEO told him to.

This is what’s left of Mr. White.

Don’t be like Mr. White.

Do you always remember to check your Combine mail?

UTC +3:00
Gul Vega
19 July, 2016, 6:47 PM UTC

to: All

Mr. White coords: -10;0

"Glory to the Bomb and his Divine destructive Cloud"
UTC +0:00
Aavon Strendtberg
20 July, 2016, 2:05 AM UTC

Ahaahaah

As OO I have to check out if the rest of combine are playing like Mr. White or not.... and remember: FIRST the combine, then your own base....
Gul Vega
3 August, 2016, 7:22 PM UTC

the more time passes, more i am convinced that Mr. White is a quisling of Zeng Shi!

Omar Smith
4 August, 2016, 5:24 PM UTC
Gul Vega said:

the more time passes, more i am convinced that Mr. White is a quisling of Zeng Shi!

And why do you say that?
This is Commander Smith of AREA 597. You are now in the custody of the most lethal F.O.B. on Zandian soil. Refusal to cooperate will be met with the appropriate level of force. You don't have the right to remain silent.
UTC +4:00
Gul Vega
5 August, 2016, 7:12 AM UTC

simple tactical analysis

a) Mr. Black declares textually: "He didn’t send Reinforcements to a Mining Complex when his CEO told him to".

b) Mr. White base is too near at Mr. Black base, so close as to be clearly an "Espion du Desert".

c) Mr. White often changes its combine of belonging

d) My intel, one of the best in Zandia territory, steadily monitors the crater area (x0,y0) and surroundings.

e) See the Mr. White's photo, posted by Mr. Black: cleary Mr. White is under the influence of hallucinogens, and is probably a psychopath. All of Zeng Shi troops are made up of psychopaths.

f) Many other reasons, but of lesser relevance tactic.

Omar Smith
7 August, 2016, 8:10 PM UTC

Let's say that your strategic and analytical skills are indeed the best. Isn't it premature and unprofessional to assume that All ZHG soldiers are missing screws? Also, what evidence do you have that ZHG and Mr. White are mentally ill? And if I were to look at the picture above it looks as if something has just pierced Mr. White's throat, based on the the scope like markings on the picture I would assume that he was just shot in the throat and he is holding it as a result. One more thing, what does the phase "Espion du Desert" mean. I can't seem to locate the meaning.

This is Commander Smith of AREA 597. You are now in the custody of the most lethal F.O.B. on Zandian soil. Refusal to cooperate will be met with the appropriate level of force. You don't have the right to remain silent.
Gul Vega
8 August, 2016, 8:44 AM UTC

Omar Smith said:

One more thing, what does the phase "Espion du Desert" mean. I can't seem to locate the meaning.

the expression is a shortening of " L'Espion venu du Desert " [Шпион пришел из пустыни] and is a phrase in the french language, whose intrinsic meaning is left to the free will of each.

For your other questions, they relate to confidential matters, currently covered by The Syndicate military secrecy. 

Omar Smith
10 August, 2016, 12:30 AM UTC
Gul Vega said:

Omar Smith said:

One more thing, what does the phase "Espion du Desert" mean. I can't seem to locate the meaning.

the expression is a shortening of " L'Espion venu du Desert " [Шпион пришел из пустыни] and is a phrase in the french language, whose intrinsic meaning is left to the free will of each.

For your other questions, they relate to confidential matters, currently covered by The Syndicate military secrecy. 

Thank you for the definition. As for the classified information, I have to doubt your legitimacy due to the fact that you even mentioned so much intel already. You either falsified this information or are working for the Syndicate, I think it is the former. (roleplaying)
1722304 users registered; 42871 topic; 272048 posts; our newest member:griffithj4410