Explanations about the solutions of the games and the selection of the winners.

8 Replies
Red-Terror
15 June, 2016, 1:17 PM UTC

Apart from the presentation of the winners, can we know the criteria by which they were selected ?

... and may we also be informed about the logic that was behind each correct answer?

for example:

why "arrows" it was the correct answer?

why "liked" it was the correct answer?

It does not seem correct appoint the winners without giving any explanation neither about the solution of the games, nor why the winner is one instead of another.

Someone has made mistakes in his answer (Upgrade Design ≠ Upgrade Designs, as reported into the game), but he became the winner anyway.

UTC +2:00
RobertShatz
16 June, 2016, 1:02 AM UTC
Red-Terror said:

Apart from the presentation of the winners, can we know the criteria by which they were selected ?

... and may we also be informed about the logic that was behind each correct answer?

for example:

It does not seem correct appoint the winners without giving any explanation neither about the solution of the games, nor why the winner is one instead of another.

Someone has made mistakes in his answer (Upgrade Design ≠ Upgrade Designs, as reported into the game), but he became the winner anyway.

Commander..I can not answer this question as I am not in on the selection of winners, but Alyona or another of the Supervisors may be able to explain the process to you...In the meantime I will try to find out the answer for you.
Robert Shatz
UTC +0:00
RobertShatz
16 June, 2016, 11:59 PM UTC
Red-Terror said:

for example:

Commander..The selection of "winners" is a random selection...almost like the luck of the draw Sir...you do not WIN by what/when/how you do...just win by random selection
Robert Shatz
UTC +0:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
17 June, 2016, 10:03 AM UTC

Hi, Red-Terror!

As Robert said, winners were chosen randomly. Some posts required a Like to participate, and some of them required a comment.

Arrows were necessary as an addition to the bow (or crossbow). That's why it was the right answer.

Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
Red-Terror
18 June, 2016, 4:03 AM UTC

Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

Hi, Red-Terror!

As Robert said, winners were chosen randomly. Some posts required a Like to participate, and some of them required a comment.

Arrows were necessary as an addition to the bow (or crossbow). That's why it was the right answer.

Also the kerosene was necessary for the operation of the helicopters, but was not considered an exact answer ...

It is taken for granted that the crossbows were fitted with arrows (as well as helicopters with fuel).

this game seems very poorly done and stupid...

maybe if someone had said "arrows", you would have been able to argue that the correct answer was "fuel for helicopters."

ridiculous.

In any case, even if the winners were randomly selected, I hope that this random selection only happened among those who had given the correct answer ...

About the game << 777,777 Fuel, Munitions, and Rations! >>

The clues were referring to the resources listed at the top of the game screen.

The clues provided by NIKITA METEOR list the names of resources as they are written inside the game (in plural form !!).

The six words written by NIKITA are exactly identical to the words that we find inside the game (even the order in which they are mentioned coincides with what we find in the game).

NIKITA METOER said:

Fuel, Munitions, Rations, Thulium, IPs, Drill Instructors, and…

Therefore, the seventh element, in harmony with the six words provided by NIKITA, also it should have to be identical to the word that we find inside the game (written in plural) ... so the correct answer was "Upgrade Designs" (as reported inside the game!).

I therefore consider that the answer given by GUL VEGA is INCORRECT, because the word that he has given (Upgrade Design) does not coincide with what we find inside the game, while ALL OTHER six elements provided by NIKITA METEOR are all identical to those shown inside the game (ie in the plural form).

despite this, GUL VEGA has been selected as the winner of the game.

About the selection of the winners, I suggest to use this program (or something better if you have/find it):

https://www.random.org/lists/

This "random selector" is provided with a date (including seconds), and therefore you can make random selections in a precise date, previously announced to the players.

so only the selection that will be made on that exact date will be valid (not the others!)

in any case it would be appropriate to prove the randomness of selection....

if possibile, by using tools that guarantee even better than this the impossibility of falsifying the result.

Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
21 June, 2016, 11:42 AM UTC

Hi, Red-Terror.

1) Correct answer may not be obvious for some players. However, we drew you a picture where you could find some hints.

2) You are correct. The winners are always chosen between those players who gave a correct answer.

3) About the game <>>

We don't have strict rules about writing. We accept both: singular and plural form if the answer is correct. By the way, we would also accept 'Bolts' in a contest with a crossbow. Because it also fits the requirements.

Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
rd67
9 April, 2017, 1:51 PM UTC
i agree
Bill0Almorra
11 April, 2017, 10:37 AM UTC

Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

Hi, Red-Terror.

1) Correct answer may not be obvious for some players. However, we drew you a picture where you could find some hints.

2) You are correct. The winners are always chosen between those players who gave a correct answer.

3) About the game <>>

We don't have strict rules about writing. We accept both: singular and plural form if the answer is correct. By the way, we would also accept 'Bolts' in a contest with a crossbow. Because it also fits the requirements.

This is false, you do a draw with all players who have answered and not with only the players who gave the correct answer. I have already made a subject on it, with proof in screenshot of one of the games, you never answered me.

A lost battle is a battle that is believed to be lost
UTC +1:00
Bill0Almorra
11 April, 2017, 10:41 AM UTC

This topic is here : https://plarium.com/forum/en/soldiers-inc/entertainment-community/30080_-win-1000-diamonds----how-do-you-define-the-winners--/?post=187880

Or you are afraid to admit that you were mistaken in the realization of the image: "Z . . . A", because the answer was Zandia but did not match.

But still continue your little games while changing how you select the winner. This is an easy way to win diamonds while having fun.

Thanks

A lost battle is a battle that is believed to be lost
UTC +1:00
1721526 users registered; 42507 topics; 271422 posts; our newest member:El_ Hefe