Choose a "COMBINE"

5 Replies
Chaitanya
8 April, 2016, 11:38 AM UTC

Hey Guys

U have got a chance to choose a combine.

Their are 2 combines

1st combine is ranked 1st

2nd combine is ranked below 100

If u join 1st u are their to participate with them and get much and many points and rewards etc . not only that to even help others. u can't share ur tricks etc because they already known

if u join 2nd u can participate and help them to get points and rewards means to help them to get rewards and u can share ur tricks , things, resources because they are growing they need ur much help

DO u want to help small one or get rewards being in big one

Which one u choose why ??

if any word hurt u sorry but please just say which u choose

The above reasons which i said maybe  not correct don't mine that

GSCHAITANYA
UTC +5:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
8 April, 2016, 2:09 PM UTC
2nd. I like to help othersĀ 
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
Chaitanya
9 April, 2016, 7:29 AM UTC
Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

2nd. I like to help othersĀ 
wow !! same here so i have join small combine and helping them
GSCHAITANYA
UTC +5:00
Johnny63
10 April, 2016, 2:37 AM UTC
Get in where you fit in. To me its all about the group of guys you play with. It is a game and one should have fun doing so and not  have it feel like a second job. Some people just want to be #1 and some don't care, they just want to play.
Plarium feel free to hire me at any time.
UTC +0:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
11 April, 2016, 8:14 AM UTC
Johnny63 said:

Get in where you fit in. To me its all about the group of guys you play with. It is a game and one should have fun doing so and not  have it feel like a second job. Some people just want to be #1 and some don't care, they just want to play.
Well said!
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
Kallisi
2 May, 2016, 1:46 AM UTC
Johnny63 said:

Well said you have to find where you just fit in to have fun Fun is the key to any game without whats the use of playing but dont get me wrong giving a good ol butt whooping is also good happy gaming yall
UTC +0:00
1780680 users registered; 48413 topics; 287328 posts; our newest member:wadformogei