Win 1000 Diamonds! Guess the answer!

6 Replies
John Black
Administrator
16 October, 2015, 3:15 PM UTC

Mr. Black has a shadowy past.

It was a top-secret operation on Mars. John worked undercover... Guess the details of this mission for a chance to win 1 000 Diamonds!

UTC +3:00
fakeasnever
16 October, 2015, 8:17 PM UTC

@John Black (16 October, 2015, 3:15 PM UTC):
My best guess is that on this mission on Mars, John Back was fighting aliens for a new power source, materials, or research of a new technology.

But a severe fight left lots of battle scars and physical pain, leaving John Black severely disadvantaged in combat. This is may explain why he seems to rarely leaves his indoor military base.

If Internet Explorer still asks to be your default browser, then you can do anything :D
UTC +0:00
Messanim
18 October, 2015, 1:51 PM UTC
That mission had the main purpose of discovering new sources of raw materials to develop new types of weapons or armors. A base was stablished there and now we have a bridge that may lead us all to new type of metal discovered at Mars. The metal have a great capacity to absorb heat as well it is not easy to manipulate that metal to transform it into a  new technology. For this reason the cost to produce it is very high but in the other hands it gives a totally new kind of armor piece which is able to sustain heat even from the most dangerous bombs ever known.
Messanim
Omar Smith
11 July, 2016, 7:28 PM UTC
I can't see the picture so I can't make an assesment.
This is Commander Smith of AREA 597. You are now in the custody of the most lethal F.O.B. on Zandian soil. Refusal to cooperate will be met with the appropriate level of force. You don't have the right to remain silent.
UTC +4:00
Aavon Strendtberg
12 July, 2016, 1:39 AM UTC
He went there to fight the second round with AVP crew...
Gul Vega
16 July, 2016, 3:03 PM UTC

Omar Smith said:

I can't see the picture so I can't make an assesment.

From years, i think about seven years, surely there is a "The Syndicate" secret space plan. In years of research, i have found few and fragmentary information. The only time that "The Syndicate" has clearly mentioned his space projects was when John Black  went undercover on the red planet. There is one and only image of this space mission and was probably circulated in error.

This is what I think, partly because the photograph was made fairly quickly disappear by The Syndicate's Secret Service.

My intel service is one of the best operating into Zandia mainland, so i've the original John Black on Mars photo.

No one can take away from the head that there is a The Syndicate's space center somewhere into desert of Zandia Repubblic.

"Glory to the Bomb and his Divine destructive Cloud"
Omar Smith
20 July, 2016, 2:48 AM UTC
From the looks of it, he is standing near a crater. Br. Black blew up something on mars. It is either a crater or some type of metallic object.
This is Commander Smith of AREA 597. You are now in the custody of the most lethal F.O.B. on Zandian soil. Refusal to cooperate will be met with the appropriate level of force. You don't have the right to remain silent.
UTC +4:00
1663431 users registered; 33853 topics; 252811 posts; our newest member:lantierre 3