DEVELOPER INFORMATION LEAK

12 Replies
John Black
Administrator
12 October, 2015, 10:30 AM UTC

DEVELOPER INFORMATION LEAK

One of the Commanders to tell us what’s going on will get  

1000 Diamonds and a Syndicate Commendation! 

Listen to the message, Commanders. Something big is coming…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WFXD6-LeIR8

UTC +3:00
fakeasnever
12 October, 2015, 3:43 PM UTC

@John Black (12 October, 2015, 10:30 AM UTC):
From the sound, sounds like rocket that hit the person who was holding the audio unit.

However, from the description of cauterized wounds... I'd suggest either a flame thrower, or the "Microwave Gun" was involved.

If Internet Explorer still asks to be your default browser, then you can do anything :D
UTC +0:00
Messanim
13 October, 2015, 11:06 PM UTC

By the noises I can hear before the event gets placed, mainly at the final seconds, something was shot and then it reached its target. I believe it is not a simple flamethrower but something similar to a rocket. I could guess it is a new ZHG armored unit similar to TOS-1 Buratino heavy flamethrower system.

Messanim
tallon27
25 October, 2015, 11:18 PM UTC
sounds like a  using a mutation of animal  som4 kind acid bun would abnonmal
Red-Terror
7 November, 2015, 4:23 AM UTC

AVP event

aliens and predators are coming up in the game of soldiers Inc.,

you can buy them as units to be deployed in your army! :)

UTC +2:00
misha_kerogazov
16 November, 2015, 10:17 AM UTC
Lol, just was going to say about AVP, but it's taken...
UTC +12:00
Red-Terror
22 November, 2015, 7:33 AM UTC

but there was not a prize of 1,000 diamonds for the first user who guessed what lurked in the radio message?

I have not yet received any prize ...

Mehnslayer
22 November, 2015, 7:48 AM UTC

You posted it after it was actually announced so im not entirely sure if you will receive the diamonds,

However i will put it forward for you regardless.
E 'n la sua volontade è nostra pace
UTC +10:00
Red-Terror
22 November, 2015, 12:22 PM UTC

Mehnslayer said:

You posted it after it was actually announced so im not entirely sure if you will receive the diamonds,

However i will put it forward for you regardless.

This is true, but no one said that the contest was over or that there was a deadline to give the solution of the mystery.

Therefore, although the event was officially revealed, in every case the first user who would come into this thread to say what concerned the audio track, it would have been the winner.

Furthermore, in announcing the AVP event, none of the staff also said that the audio track was connected to this event, or that this contest was connected with the AVP event.

Therefore, although the correlation was evident, in any case it has been my choice / personal intuition, to connect the audio track with the event just announced.

Although the AvP event was announced when I posted my answer, I have come to the solution independently, no one has suggested to me that things really were so (it was my "perspicacity" that allowed me to connect the two things and give the correct answer!).

Someone less smart/intelligent, or someone who does not know the movie Alien (like my mom)... would still could not connect the two things, even after the AvP event was revealed !

Therefore, announce a new Soldiers Inc event, does not automatically imply also the revelation of the riddle posted on this thread (but only to make its solution very easy, very understandable ... but not 100% sure!).

Mehnslayer
22 November, 2015, 7:49 PM UTC

I completely understand your reasoning, thus why I will ask on behalf of you :)

It is just a general thing to assume that once the answer too something has been released the answer becomes redundant. You did for intense and purposes answer it correctly and thus entitled to the diamonds.

You will be asked for your coordinates if you do win them though (just a heads up)
Red-Terror
23 November, 2015, 7:05 AM UTC

Mehnslayer said:

It is just a general thing to assume that once the answer to something has been released the answer becomes redundant.

Hello!

The error of your thinking is in this sentence.

as I tried to explain above, in reality no answer has been released (as you say).

what was really and only released is an event of "soldiers inc."

It was I who developed a reasoning (although elementary) and I switched the release of that event in the answer to this riddle!

It could also be that the two things were not at all related to each other, and could be that my answer was wrong (therefore announce a new game event has no value in itself, about the revelation of the solution of the riddle posted in this thread).

Conversely, if it had been revealed DIRECTLY the answer to this riddle, then you'd be right: in that case I would not have the merit of the answer.

but (once again) it has been released a new game event ... not the answer.

all thanks to me if I turned the event just published in the answer to this question (nobody has revealed to me this correlation between the two things .... It was I that I conjectured this solution).

Like I said in my previous post, even after the release of the event, it may be that not everyone would have been able to bring together the two things and give the answer thanks to the event revealed.

so it does not count as "revelation of the answer" the fact of having disclosed a new game event (unless someone of the staff does not say that it constitutes in effect the answer to the riddle! ... so putting an end to the game)

I hope it is clear what I say and that you agree with my reasoning.

in any case thanks for the support. :)

best regards!

Mehnslayer
23 November, 2015, 7:15 AM UTC

By reasoning was in regards to the AVP event being officially announced on the 6th and your comment on the 7th ;)

http://forum.plarium.com/en/soldiers-inc/news-and-announcements/topics/coming-soon---90-day-alien-vs-predator-event-/

I completely understand your point of view, just reasoning that it may actually be debunked for that reason

But once again I will follow it up for you and see what happens from there.

Red-Terror
21 December, 2015, 2:56 AM UTC

I was the first to give the correct answer, but I have not received any awards for that.   

Reveal a new "Soldier Inc" event (AvP) does not automatically mean also disclose the solution of the riddle proposed here.

I have come to answer independently. No one has suggested to me the correct answer, or told me that AvP event was related to this riddle (it has been a my deduction!).

The contest had not been declared "closed", "finished" or "interrupted" when I have given my answer, and not even was officially declared any type of correlation between AvP event (just revealed) and the riddle posted in this thread (for all I knew, it could also be that "AvP event" has nothing to do with this riddle!)...

... therefore, deduce the correlation between AvP event (just announced) and this riddle, was my merit.

Not everyone would be able to get the solution of the riddle simply through the announcement of a new event (it is necessary to make an argument, a line of reasoning, to reach this conclusion ... so as I did!!).

This means that merit of the correct answer is mine, not of Plarium who announced a new event : has been my merit to identify the correct answer for this riddle into the AvP event announced by Plarium, so ... I was the one that I turned the announcement of a new event in the answer to this riddle !!

no one has suggested to me that things were really so (I have reached this conclusion independently).

1660704 users registered; 33426 topics; 252401 post; our newest member:marouad