All Categories

A MESSAGE FROM DEATH TOXICS CEO.  YOU ONLY EXIST BECAUSE HE ALLOWS IT.

A MESSAGE FROM DEATH TOXICS CEO. YOU ONLY EXIST BECAUSE HE ALLOWS IT.

Search
How to join our moderation team?
Aug 24, 2015, 02:2208/24/15
11/05/14

A MESSAGE FROM DEATH TOXICS CEO. YOU ONLY EXIST BECAUSE HE ALLOWS IT.

Had to share this with the Soldiers community. I will not bother to put this into context. It is self explanatory. If you missed it he don't like me much.

[12:07] дsн 2 : He he he he ha ha ha ha ha. NED you didn't recognize me. I am the one who had promised and helped those combines from GOW, GW, DS, DShield. I am the person, who helped other combines with power and resources . I am the person who was always supportive and never broke my promised, and never will. I am not you. I question your honour, because you deserve it. For some false info, you betrayed me, while I trusted you. Nothing matters for me now. Because, I have found my own path. And spies, don't even think about it. I don't need spies to bring you down. Courage is enough.

Views
Comments
Comments
Aug 24, 2015, 16:0908/24/15
08/02/14

@Ned Kelly (24 August, 2015, 2:22 AM UTC):
So... What did you do to this 'ultimate supreme being who has power over all of our existences' (Found from the topic title) to make him send you this?

Aug 24, 2015, 16:2508/24/15
Jun 24, 2019, 12:05(edited)

Actually NED is the person who thinks, he is invincible. He has threatened me many times. But You couldn't be able to touch me even. MR. BLACK always tells, show your power in the game. Not in here. Lets start a war with you, if you don't mind. You said because of you many players left DS. Ha ha ha. You think that, huh? If DS had showed you their real power, you would have smashed in the ground of SOLDIER INC. Don't try to underestimate those combines who are one of the best NED. 

All the combines in here, specially the TOP combines, are holding their position for ages for their best commanding methods and their true power. You lost your position because of your stupidity. You are a real stupid. 

Aug 24, 2015, 16:3908/24/15
Dec 29, 2018, 16:58(edited)
11/05/14

Yo Nerd Kailly, Don't mess with us. You are the one who begged to us to raid you instead of raiding your members. lol!!XD 

Now you are trying provoke everyone against ASH. Thats not goin to work Nerd.
Jun 2, 2016, 19:2306/02/16
i dont want problems but w t f ? you are not helping you are destroying destroying zandia so think of it you want to win this is ok but you losed fans for it