Direwolves

Direwolves

Search
How to join our moderation team?
Dec 8, 2017, 22:5412/08/17
01/17/15

Direwolves

Hello Commanders,

The Direwolves have been around for years now.

we have 0 requirements at the moment and have had 0 requirements this whole time.

that means you play at your own speed, when its good for you.

1 week before you're booted for M.I.A (up from 3 days)

we have Multiple Referral men that are active.

and Ever single time we have been in the GOLD tier for conflicts we have placed in the top 10. EVERY TIME...

you could get a piece of this.

contact an Ops Officer for an invite.

we are going through a kind of change right now but we will be offering a Briefing at 17:00 everyday to give a heads up as to whats going on or give some insight on some tips you might not be familure with yet.

Views
Comments
Comments
Jul 6, 2018, 19:5207/06/18
01/17/15

Just wanted to say hi from California. Im almost there. I'll be back soon. Like another week soon.

I ended up staying an extra week here with no computer, she has a tablet, but we don't know where it is.

I still have 3 screaming babies.

And the car's check engine light is on.

Catalytic converter is bad... 

I found out that the car tops out at 105mph.

Pontiac vibe.

Fully loaded:(3) screaming babies, all our clothes, this and that stuffed everywhere and falls out when you open the door...

Good times right 

Jul 12, 2018, 11:3307/12/18
01/17/15

I'm on the buss to my new home in Washington.

My computer is already there, I might have to get internet hooked up but I know my computer is there.

I decided to download mobile warfare.

I don't really click with it like I do regular soldiers.
Jul 13, 2018, 08:2407/13/18
06/13/15
Feb 4, 2023, 16:4002/04/23
01/17/15

so there have been some Changes since i have become the CEO of the Direwolves:

*we do NOT do the (3 day Rule) here. once you are a Direwolve you will ALWAYS be a Direwolf. and you WILL be treated as So.

*we are NOT allied to the Whole World. we do have a Few that were simply Formed becuase of a "Conflict Agreement" but Most of them are "Genunine" Partnerships with the Other Combines, Meaning it wasnt formed JUST so they didn't attack us. we have been Loaned MC's, and They Send Missing Referrals on Request. on TOP of the Defenses they Send when Notified of an Incoming. and ACTIVLY Clean out the Rif-Raf as we go along.

*we Clear the "DarkNet" Operation for the "Trainers and 500 Diamonds" Everytime.

*We are up to about (Cell 50) on "BlackOps" with Just the Members we have Now, with more People that will Undobtably Increase.

*We have Plenty of Members that have MORE than enough Men to Clear the "Lockdown" Events and Finding a Team is Incredibly EASY here.

*as is, ALL of our Memeber play every day, as it has been since i can Rember. we USE our Combine Chat and you WONT feel like youre in a Combine by yourself, EVER.

*our Ranking System is Based on YOUR Activity and "Presance" amongst the Team. "ACTIVITY" is the Name of the Game. "A Dead Combine Chat = Is a DEAD Combine".

Many of Our Members have been Playing 8 Years or More, Myself Included. we are VERY Informed about a Great Many things and WILL share it all with you. we are NOT a Fighting Combine Really, Yet. with More Man Power that Will Change. Enough to Even Rival The Top 10. we Can't Do it Alone though.

ALL applicants WILL be Accepted. we Dont have Many Rules here and it IS "a War Game".Come Play with Us.