SOUSSE COMBINE - CHEATERS !

13 Replies
Debra Jane
8 November, 2016, 4:43 AM UTC

Well, well, well, what we have here in this dear Pl a r i u m game, Soldiers Inc ? Oh, no ! CHEATERS ???? 

NOOOOOO !!! NO WAY !!! These users and players are all fair, nice people, no cheating.


YES, there are MANY CHEATERS IN THIS GAME ! I can tell you at least 3 of them , for sure, with evidence !


I will now Copy-Paste my text and complaint toward Plarium, that just wouldn't want to be sent !!!!


Hello!
I have started to play this game of yours, Soldiers Inc, thinking that it is a fair - play game. I wasn't thinking, that there might be lots of cheaters here , who would do anything to win , by eliminating other players who play fair.
It happened, that I was in the SOUSSE combine and I left it, because the players were mostly "sleeping" , not bringing points to the combine.
Then something strange happened, the CEO has sent a raid to me and then many people did the same. This was almost natural, normal thing.
I entered another combine, randomly. Then a new or older combine member, SarcasticLover , 740 , 286 showed up , calling me a RAT . Which I have no idea what means in this game. U asked the user what is he talking about, then we have argued and he said that he will take care that I will be kicked out. Poor guy, he was so stupid, that he told all this story on my older combine chat, SOUSSE, and a friend of mine noticed the conversation, where the user called XxDevilDogxX , 750, 285 said explicitly , that he called me a RAT and they laughed.
I consider that this is enough proof about this user being a double user.
I am expecting you to check on this issue and find the right and fair solution for this problem. If you cannot find the connection between the 2 players, I will send you the proof, Printscreens of the conversations.
Dear Plarium ! I am a user and player who has paid money for Diamonds , to be able to use your game, because it is obvious, that without buying Diamonds, there is no way that someone could evolve in this game, so you have set the program. I have paid you money and your duty is and was to ensure me a fair, safe environment where to play, correct ? Now I have proof of at least 1 double player, if not 2 or even more, which proves, that you have not created a safe and fair environment for the players.
Another issue, REPORTING A DOUBLE PLAYER ! You have not created such a user friendly platform , where a user can easily report a cheater, it is EXTREMELY difficult for an average user like me to find this section. Therefore, You have not done your best and your part of the policy and agreement. In conclusion , I am asking you to give my money back, all my money, because I consider that I have been mislead by your game, therefore your marketing and developing group.
I am considering to quit this game and let all my friends know about these issues, because I think this is not a fair place to play games.

Looking forward to your answer.

Kind regards !


UTC +7:00
RobertShatz
Moderator
8 November, 2016, 11:04 PM UTC
Debra Jane said:

Well, well, well, what we have here in this dear Pl a r i u m game, Soldiers Inc ? Oh, no ! CHEATERS ???? 

NOOOOOO !!! NO WAY !!! These users and players are all fair, nice people, no cheating.


YES, there are MANY CHEATERS IN THIS GAME ! I can tell you at least 3 of them , for sure, with evidence !


I will now Copy-Paste my text and complaint toward Plarium, that just wouldn't want to be sent !!!!


Hello!
I have started to play this game of yours, Soldiers Inc, thinking that it is a fair - play game. I wasn't thinking, that there might be lots of cheaters here , who would do anything to win , by eliminating other players who play fair.
It happened, that I was in the SOUSSE combine and I left it, because the players were mostly "sleeping" , not bringing points to the combine.
Then something strange happened, the CEO has sent a raid to me and then many people did the same. This was almost natural, normal thing.
I entered another combine, randomly. Then a new or older combine member, SarcasticLover , 740 , 286 showed up , calling me a RAT . Which I have no idea what means in this game. U asked the user what is he talking about, then we have argued and he said that he will take care that I will be kicked out. Poor guy, he was so stupid, that he told all this story on my older combine chat, SOUSSE, and a friend of mine noticed the conversation, where the user called XxDevilDogxX , 750, 285 said explicitly , that he called me a RAT and they laughed.
I consider that this is enough proof about this user being a double user.
I am expecting you to check on this issue and find the right and fair solution for this problem. If you cannot find the connection between the 2 players, I will send you the proof, Printscreens of the conversations.
Dear Plarium ! I am a user and player who has paid money for Diamonds , to be able to use your game, because it is obvious, that without buying Diamonds, there is no way that someone could evolve in this game, so you have set the program. I have paid you money and your duty is and was to ensure me a fair, safe environment where to play, correct ? Now I have proof of at least 1 double player, if not 2 or even more, which proves, that you have not created a safe and fair environment for the players.
Another issue, REPORTING A DOUBLE PLAYER ! You have not created such a user friendly platform , where a user can easily report a cheater, it is EXTREMELY difficult for an average user like me to find this section. Therefore, You have not done your best and your part of the policy and agreement. In conclusion , I am asking you to give my money back, all my money, because I consider that I have been mislead by your game, therefore your marketing and developing group.
I am considering to quit this game and let all my friends know about these issues, because I think this is not a fair place to play games.

Looking forward to your answer.

Kind regards !


Commander...I have no idea as to what proof you have about cheaters..or double accounts...But if you have Proof then please contact Support Support has the technology to access game accounts,,We do not possess that technology at the Forum level Sir
Robert Shatz
UTC +0:00
Gunner.Simic
9 November, 2016, 2:44 PM UTC

Hello,


like my colleague said: please contact our Support Team, they have better ways to solve this problem.

Yours Sincerly
Gunner.Simic

Eridian Ambassador
UTC +1:00
Debra Jane
9 November, 2016, 6:08 PM UTC

Thank you very much for your kind answers, I have already contacted the given address, I am still awaiting for their answer and solution, but in the meantime these cheaters are occupying my base for 2-3 days now , they are harassing me and I cannot use this game because of their illegalities. I am wondering how or who is going to make it up for me ?

Just a single example, you may check the base location of the SOUSSE combine CEO, Captain Commanche, situated right above my base, this is harassing .  I have evidence, of course, several of them , regarding their illegal activities. If I would post them here, they might change the situation and deny it until the proper Plarium employees get there to check on the situation. This is very sad.
UTC +7:00
Kallisi
10 November, 2016, 4:20 AM UTC
Commander you can still continue with you're normal game play while occupied  until your issue is solved I would thank them for there protection some don't like when you laugh it off.
UTC +0:00
Debra Jane
10 November, 2016, 2:33 PM UTC

Kallisi said:


Commander you can still continue with you're normal game play while occupied  until your issue is solved I would thank them for there protection some don't like when you laugh it off.

Thank you, really, that wasn't necessary from a group of people who are cheating in this game, cheating on the face !

The bad thing is that I haven't yet received ANY kind of answer from the Plarium team and this is extremely sad, especially that there have passed 3 days since my letter and over a week since my base was occupied and the CEO of the SOUSSE combine started to harass me. Which is, of course, illegal. But it's okay.
UTC +7:00
Debra Jane
10 November, 2016, 2:35 PM UTC
Kallisi said:

Commander you can still continue with you're normal game play while occupied  until your issue is solved I would thank them for there protection some don't like when you laugh it off.
They are CHEATING, that is one severe problem and there is nobody to take care of them, that is the other and most severe problem. I am a client and I have my rights, not only duties.
UTC +7:00
Switch
14 November, 2016, 3:16 AM UTC

Rolling Over Laughing My Fuccking @ss Off... O M G, she has got to be the dumbest player on this server... and a RAT :P

Let me, if you would shine a brighter light on this subject.  I am the CEO over God of War.  And as soon as this little tramp joined my combine I started getting message from two other combines that she had been involved with.  Her reputation preceded her.  She's bum.  She joins just to succk all the resources out of everyone, as well as referrals. A super mooch.  She have a very disrespectful mouth, hence why I'm not holding back anything here. My Ops Officers sent me reports, and screenshot of her conversations from our chat window. My Operation Officers wanted to boot her, and I approved their decision. Get down the ramp you ratty tramp :)  She is not the sharpest tool in the shed that's for sure.  Must be a blond.  So, to spell it out for her limited cognitive function a Rat is someone that likes to "snitch."  But... here, the only thing worse than a Rat/Snitch is a Rat Liar.

As for the legalities: All her accusations are just a product of her imagination.  Speculation & conjectures are inadmissible in [all] courts of law.

So, set on that an spin around a few times. Succk my nukes :P
UTC +0:00
Debra Jane
14 November, 2016, 4:30 AM UTC

Switch said:


Rolling Over Laughing My Fuccking @ss Off... O M G, she has got to be the dumbest player on this server... and a RAT :P

Let me, if you would shine a brighter light on this subject.  I am the CEO over God of War.  And as soon as this little tramp joined my combine I started getting message from two other combines that she had been involved with.  Her reputation preceded her.  She's bum.  She joins just to succk all the resources out of everyone, as well as referrals. A super mooch.  She have a very disrespectful mouth, hence why I'm not holding back anything here. My Ops Officers sent me reports, and screenshot of her conversations from our chat window. My Operation Officers wanted to boot her, and I approved their decision. Get down the ramp you ratty tramp :)  She is not the sharpest tool in the shed that's for sure.  Must be a blond.  So, to spell it out for her limited cognitive function a Rat is someone that likes to "snitch."  But... here, the only thing worse than a Rat/Snitch is a Rat Liar.

As for the legalities: All her accusations are just a product of her imagination.  Speculation & conjectures are inadmissible in [all] courts of law.

So, set on that an spin around a few times. Succk my nukes :P


Look who's talking about bad mouth. I have found at least 1 (one) user that is cheating in the SOUSSE combine, that is why I left that one ! I would have sent back all the referrals or whatever they would have asked. Plus that, wise guy, tell me EXACTLY , YOU AND THE OTHER CEOs that you have mentioned , WHAT REFERRALS AND HOW MANY RESOURCES HAVE THEY SENT ME ?????? NOW, WHO IS THE LIAR HERE ?????

WHAT ? YOU DO NOT AGREE THAT THIS GAME IS FULL OF CHEATING PLAYERS ? EVER SINCE THEN I HAVE FOUND A TOTAL OF 3 ( for narrow-minded CEOs read THREE ) CASES OF CHEATING, DOUBLE USERS, so once again, who is the LYING RAT HERE ?????

I have already reported all this to the Plarium team and I am waiting for their official answer, after all, I am a client of them and I have my rights.

UTC +7:00
Debra Jane
14 November, 2016, 4:42 AM UTC

:)  So, let's see, who is the LYING RAT, me or user SWITCH and those CEOs , whose names we would like to know !!!


"[06:10] Dani CABA: Pues veras, tengo algo mas de 60, juego para divertirme. Si tu amiga no me hubiese insultado y el ceo de su grupo no fuera un tarado, esto se hubiese resuelto con diplomacia.

Tus amenazas no me asustan, tengo otra cuenta con otro navegador, si no pudiera usar este, lo dejaria hasta que todo pasara.


[06:15] Dani CABA: De todas formas mi grupo no es como el de ella, date una vuelta por FSD  coord -1329 -504. y tendras una idea.

Hasta que tu amiga no se disculpe seguire liberando bases."


Google Translate gave this :


"[06:10] Dani CABA: Well, I have something over 60, I play for fun. If your friend had not insulted me and the group's CEO was not a pervert, this would have been resolved with diplomacy.
Your threats do not scare me, I have another account with another browser, if I could not use this one, I would leave it until everything happened.

[06:15] Dani CABA: Anyway, my group is not like hers, take a turn for FSD coord -1329 -504. And you will have an idea.
Until your friend does not apologize, I'll continue to release bases."


No further questions, your Honor.


UTC +7:00
Debra Jane
14 November, 2016, 4:49 AM UTC

Yes, one CEO is Capt. Commancahe (damn American, who cannot even write down his name correctly in his arrogance) , who is not really the CEO of SOUSSE , but, hey, still I am having fantasies....MEHDI is the CEO , and MEHDI asked this moron CommanCHE to leave me alone, stop occupying my base and harassing me (which is illegal) , but he kept on doing so !!!! I left their combine, because they are boring and arrogant, I didn't take any referrals or resources.  So, if they are so sure about their statements, shall they step forward and say what have I taken and from whom ??????? Or it's just because arroganche commancahe is mad because their combine is falling apart ?  :) Where is brother MUNCHED, Commancahe ? :)))) Lost his shirt in battle ? Kicked him out or he left by himself ?


Oh, by the way, talking about rightness.... Tell me, Mr. User Switch, since Commancahe knew, that a member of their combine was under attack and was sent an occupation, why did he just laugh and did not send any reinforcement, to protect his mate ?  :))))) Talking about being fair, huh ?
UTC +7:00
Debra Jane
14 November, 2016, 5:42 AM UTC

It's been over 6 days now , that Plarium did nothing to assist me in this matter and provided ANY support at all, therefore I have decided to ask for a FULL - REFUND via PayPal .  Hopefully this will work out, PayPal has always been there for its customers, unlike other companies, such as Plarium Ltd.


"Hello, Plarium !


I have tried to contact you regarding one issue of double user and harassment while I was playing your Soldiers Inc, online game, that I have paid money for, but you did not answer to my message and report.  Since then I have found 2 more cases of double users, CHEATING users, I have evidence about these. It's been more than 6 days now since I sent you my report, but you have exceeded your promised 24 hour answer and solution and during this time I was not able to use Soldiers Inc game, because you did not take action .

This is the reason why I am hereby requesting you a full refund, because you have not dome your job, have not given me any kind of technical support, help.

Kind regards,"

UTC +7:00
exxxe
15 November, 2016, 4:15 PM UTC
pls send me your ticket ID in a PM ( hope you included all details and proof so we can help you )
I'am me and that is what i care about :)
UTC +3:00
Debra Jane
15 November, 2016, 9:11 PM UTC

exxxe said:


pls send me your ticket ID in a PM ( hope you included all details and proof so we can help you )
Ticket ID and details sent. Thank you in advance.

UTC +7:00
1720162 users registered; 42298 topics; 270487 posts; our newest member:Commander #2680131