BULLYING TACTICS BY GHOSTWOLVES COMBINE

9 Replies
PhillipPring
11 July, 2016, 11:55 AM UTC
Something has to be done by Plarium to stop the bullying tactics of Ghostwolves Combine.
UTC +0:00
0
Tansien
15 July, 2016, 6:53 AM UTC
It is a war game. Don't like, then hello kitty online is more appropriate for your kind.
UTC +0:00
3
RobertShatz
Moderator
16 July, 2016, 8:57 PM UTC
PhillipPring said:

Something has to be done by Plarium to stop the bullying tactics of Ghostwolves Combine.
Commander...This is a War Game/Stratagy....If you can't beat 'em, try to out fox them...Join a Combine..a strong Combine...that is an Ally of theirs...Problem solved ...
Robert Shatz
UTC +0:00
1
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
26 July, 2016, 2:18 PM UTC
We cannot interfere in game situations.
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
0
enderfox194
5 August, 2016, 2:42 PM UTC
Tansien said:

It is a war game. Don't like, then hello kitty online is more appropriate for your kind.
COMMANDER, YOU HEARD HIM! DISSMISSED!!!
UTC +5:00
4
Mycroft
18 August, 2016, 5:32 AM UTC

But you do interfere daily to assist the coiners who pay your wage.


Less and less diamonds and ISPs on offer for unreasonable rates.


Even you you play 24/7 there is no way to defeat a coiner.


No longer a strategy game but just another money making scheme for the owners.


Disgusting!!!!
UTC +10:00
3
Omar Smith
18 August, 2016, 5:35 PM UTC
Mycroft said:

But you do interfere daily to assist the coiners who pay your wage.


Less and less diamonds and ISPs on offer for unreasonable rates.


Even you you play 24/7 there is no way to defeat a coiner.


No longer a strategy game but just another money making scheme for the owners.


Disgusting!!!!
You do have a few points, especially about having no way to defeat a coiner. But without these coiners you wouldn't even be complaining on this forum because there wouldn't be one. Life isn't fair, suck it up. Plarium is a business, I don't blame them for supporting the highest bidder. If you can't beat 'em, join 'em. Can't join 'em, stay away and save yourself the trouble.
This is Commander Smith of AREA 597. You are now in the custody of the most lethal F.O.B. on Zandian soil. Refusal to cooperate will be met with the appropriate level of force. You don't have the right to remain silent.
UTC +4:00
3
Mycroft
19 August, 2016, 12:53 AM UTC

Several players I have known and enjoyed playing the game have left.

So in the end Omar Smith if you want to play with yourself and spend money to do so then that is up to you.

Your old suck it up argument is overused, tired and seriously lacking a sense of sportsmanship.

But if you are happy to have empty victories by just buying them who am I to try and change your mind.

Enjoy :)


UTC +10:00
1
Omar Smith
19 August, 2016, 5:08 PM UTC
Mycroft said:

Several players I have known and enjoyed playing the game have left.

So in the end Omar Smith if you want to play with yourself and spend money to do so then that is up to you.

Your old suck it up argument is overused, tired and seriously lacking a sense of sportsmanship.

But if you are happy to have empty victories by just buying them who am I to try and change your mind.

Enjoy :)


First off, let me start off by saying that I have never bought anything with real money so that little speech at the end was pointless. Yes many players that enjoyed the game have left, so what? Meet new people. As for the argument being overused so what? Would you change something that works and is true just because it is 'overused and tired'? And yes, it was seriously lacking sportsmanship but you have to realize that when you are addressing matters like this that emotion and personal morals aren't a deciding factor. You speak based on fact, if you want to cry about coiners, be my guest. I personally dislike coiners just as much as the next guy but as I said, emotion isn't a deciding factor, you have to talk about what really matters. Lets say you decided that you wanted to pay for the game for whatever reason, would you still feel the same way? I highly doubt. And just because someone buys their way to victory doesn't mean that it is empty. A coiner will always win in the end so like I said, join them or stay away. Simple as that. Have a good one.
This is Commander Smith of AREA 597. You are now in the custody of the most lethal F.O.B. on Zandian soil. Refusal to cooperate will be met with the appropriate level of force. You don't have the right to remain silent.
UTC +4:00
0
Omar Smith
19 August, 2016, 5:09 PM UTC
And where did you get the idea that being a coiner means being alone? I have a friend who is a coiner and he is well loved within the game. Again, just to point out, I joined him. Problem solved.
This is Commander Smith of AREA 597. You are now in the custody of the most lethal F.O.B. on Zandian soil. Refusal to cooperate will be met with the appropriate level of force. You don't have the right to remain silent.
UTC +4:00
0
1781938 users registered; 48462 topics; 287662 posts; our newest member:merlak81