All Categories

Is there a combine with courage?

Search
How to join our moderation team?
Mar 28, 2018, 12:0103/28/18
11/29/15

Hi everybody, is there a combine out there who has the guts to go up against Semper Fi. If so I may be interested in joining. I am a lvl 76 player and have been an ops officer. I also lead a successful combine in Sparta, where I am lvl 84.
Views
Comments
Comments
Mar 29, 2018, 11:1003/29/18
11/29/15
the soul of mellowness said:

So I will answer you no.  

Those who resist will bite the dust and leave in the inhibitions. .. 

If you resist, you need to attack while the enemy has multiple defense units from many others.  

You will never upgrade your HQ and can hold any MC. 

There speaks the voice of a true bully. He may as well change his name to Vladimir Putin.
Mar 29, 2018, 14:0903/29/18
01/17/15
just ignore him Rob. semper Fi has enemy's like any other combine. someone will see your post and you'll get your chance 
Mar 29, 2018, 21:1903/29/18
Mar 29, 2018, 21:38(edited)
11/29/15

the soul of mellowness said:

This does not involve conflict or criticism.   just my story! 

When I was in a small group with a few members (exactly I and the CEO were active), a member in No.1 always hit our HQ down to level 0 (Even if there were no soldiers there). 

At that time I really regretted not using diamonds to upgrade to level 5.  

Upgrading HQ from 0 -> 5 is the maximum that small groups can make.  

Not just a small group, even if HQ level is less than 20, it will be dropped to level 10.  

Would like to continue to stay just to send a letter of surrender... 

Even if a member of No.1 leaves, they will put themselves in danger if not alliance or something. 

I have never been in a big group.

I apologize to ROB.DOWDALL and LT.STONE because my dialogue makes you misunderstand the threat.

I understand the threats to any combine HQ or growth, but what annoys me is when Top combines like Semper Fi members, decide to hit members ranked below them, just because they can. They hit players lower because they do not have the courage to hit people of equivalent rank or higher. I only hit upwards, I hit players of higher rank because that is the way I learn and gain more xp points and pvp. I do not bully smaller players.I am lvl 76 and have been repeatedly hit by a lvl 90 player in Semper fi, just because he can and is in the top combine. I know I do not have the strength currently to take him on. But I quit my combine to take the war to him and his combine. I quit my combine to protect them from back lash, but Semper Fi don't care, they just keep bullying smaller players and combines. I have been told by the player who hit me, that e will continue.This is bullying, I will fight it! I will hit as many Semper fi members as I can. I have had enough of bullies. I lead a coalition in Sparta war of empires. we have before gathered many smaller coalitions together and broken bullies HQ's to lvl 5, from lvl 20. It can be done. Have courage, smaller combines should gather together and take on the bullies, it is the only way to teach them.I understand that Sparta is a  much bigger game than Soldiers Inc, but there are still enough combines who have been bullied who could gather together and take these bullies down. All it takes is courage, if you have it. Do not be afraid to lose troops, they are only pixels on a screen and can be rebuilt. If the combines have courage, we can beat the bullies! If anybody or combine has got fed up with bullies contact me, I was involved in bringing down a big bullying coalition in Sparta, I know what is needed. It is time to teach the bullies and coiners that they do not own this game.