Search
How to join our moderation team?
May 23, 2018, 16:1305/23/18
07/31/15

(2018.05.23) ERRORS AFTER THE COBRA's UPDATE

ERRORS AFTER THE UPDATE:

1. Logistics Exchange > Exchange Referrals > Offering >

> PROBLEM:

when you select the references you want to exchange, all the spaces to filter your search become black and no longer clickable and the search for references stops.

2. Train Units > COBRA Units >

> PROBLEM:

• The Ranger has the ability that his coming attack is invisible during the first part of his journey (EYE ICON).
  • The Specter AFV has the ability to hide a part of your army from spies received by your enemies (BINOCULARS ICON).

When you open the information tables of these two units, you can see that the icons of these two units have been wrongly inverted: the Ranger presents the binocular-icon in its features, Specter presents the eye-icon in its features (it should be on the contrary, since EYE ICON belongs to the Ranger and BINOCULARS ICON belongs to the Specter).

3. AvP units no longer have the quick selection sub-bar of units belonging to that category (all / Offense / Defense / etc.)

4. When you select units to send (to: ZHG Location, raid, occupy, Repositories, etc.) if you scroll the units using the mouse wheel, the screen is violently moved to the bottom of the group of available units, making ineffective the selection of the units (I use Mozilla Firefox browser).

The only way to select the units you want is to manually drag the side lever, in order to adequately reach the units you are looking for.

5. Why have you classified all the new COBRA units as "offense" although they are valiant both in defense and offense situation ?? (indeed, if we really want to underline: the defensive value is slightly higher than the offensive one).
I would suggest to classifying them in both ways (like AvP units), so that when you press the button to select all the defensive units, the COBRA units are also selected (as well as when you press the button to select all offensive units).

Views
Comments
Comments
May 24, 2018, 08:5405/24/18
I have and many of our combine members also have the problem with your Issue 1.WHEN WILL THEY FIX IT.  LOL
AndriiTechnical Support
May 24, 2018, 14:3205/24/18
06/03/14
Hello, commanders! Thank you for the detailed report. Meanwhile, I will be reproducing all those issues, please clarify if all of them persists in Google Chrome and Opera. 
May 25, 2018, 00:5005/25/18
May 25, 2018, 03:41(edited)
07/31/15

Agent Andrew said:

Hello, commanders! Thank you for the detailed report. Meanwhile, I will be reproducing all those issues, please clarify if all of them persists in Google Chrome and Opera. 

Hello.

I have not installed Opera and Chrome on my PC (and I do not intend to install them for the sole purpose of testing these problems with Soldiers Inc.). If anyone else could verify these problems in these browsers, I thank him.

In the meantime, I have encountered 2 other problems following the update:

• 6. Some resources placed on the ground can not be easily picked up when the day is changed (to collect them you have to proceed in this way: go on the map and then go back inside the base, in this way the resources change their position on the ground and can be collected).

• 7. When I open the personal event of the new day, a big orange arrow continually disturbs me on the right side of the screen (indicating the button to go on the map).
    Also by accepting the arrow request and clicking the map button, the arrow does not disappear and continues to disturb me.
    The only way to eliminate that annoying orange arrow is accomplish the personal event of the new day.
    This problem only occurred with the first new day personal event and the mission I was asked to do was to break down a ZHG location.

EDIT : I correct myself: the orange arrow appears every time pop up the mission that asks you to attack a ZHG Location as a personal event. Now it's just popped up again this kind of personal event and the annoying arrow has again made its appearance on the screen.

Thanks.

AndriiTechnical Support
May 25, 2018, 14:4205/25/18
06/03/14

Logistics Exchange
I tried several times but have not reproduced so far. Could you attach a screenshot illustrating the issue or specify step-by-step instruction how to reproduce it:
- Step 1
- Step 2
- Step 3

- Actual Outcome
- Expected outcome

Did you try any troubleshoots like in this article?

Train Units > COBRA Units
I have created a bug report about this issue for the developers.

AvP units
I will clarify this issue with the engineers and let you know.

Side Lever
I have tested it several times and it worked fine and moved up and down quite smoothly => https://www.screencast.com/t/xGmkKLiq Does it always jump on your account or it happens from time to time?

"Offense" or "Defense"
It was Mr. Black’s decision.

Collection of Resources
Please clear web browser’s cache before their collection and try zooming in => https://www.screencast.com/t/8tBmasIPO28u

A big orange arrow
Please specify the actual coordinates of your account and name of the platform (Facebook or plarium.com) so that I could investigate your case.

May 26, 2018, 04:0305/26/18
May 26, 2018, 04:39(edited)
07/31/15

Platform: Plarium.com

190 / 1330
AndriiTechnical Support
May 26, 2018, 10:1705/26/18
06/03/14

Side Lever

I've reproduced it on your account. On my test account, the scroll works smoothly. I'll investigate it further and let you know what we do next. 

Collection of Resources

Collection of resources is an action which doesn't cause synchronization of the client and server. Going to the map or refreshing of the page does, that's why then they are collected fine. Try clearing web browser's cache before the collection of resources - I'm not sure that it will be helpful but let's try. 

A big orange arrow

I  had faced a similar complaint before. It's hard to catch this issue. Please specify at which stage it occurs, e.g. when clicking on the coordinates of the ZGH location or when you just open the quest's window.  

May 26, 2018, 18:3105/26/18
May 26, 2018, 18:44(edited)
07/31/15

Collection of Resources

If the cause were to be attributed to the cache, it is not explained why only some packages of resources are not collectable, while most of them are collectable.

I have also noticed that always those packages that make their appearance on the bottom of the screen are not collectible.

so the problem only occurs for resources packs that appear in a specific area of the perimeter of my base (bottom left).

Moreover it is obvious that by cleaning the cache the packages would become collectable again, simply because I refreshed the game (as I said: even the simple action of going temporarily on the map and then returning to the base is enough to make the resources collectable once you return into the base).

A big orange arrow

the arrow makes its appearance as soon as I discover the new mission to be carried out ... it flashes and indicates the map button.

It disappears when I open a game window, but reappears when I'm on my base, without having open windows.

It is not present even when I'm on the map.

The only way to make the arrow disappear permanently is to complete the mission (personal event).

The arrow will reappear again as soon as the game assigns me again the mission "Attack or defend a ZHG location of level xx or above!"

AndriiTechnical Support
Jun 1, 2018, 14:4706/01/18
06/03/14

AvP units

Our contract with FOX has expired, so we had to remove all possible references (except for the AVP troops) about the event from the game.

Collection of Resources

I cannot verify that this is a bug. Possible reasons are:

- problem with the Internet connection - blocks of data get lost en route to the server and it doesn't get the request;

- outdated cache.

When you refresh the page, your data on the client and server get synchronized.

A big orange arrow

It has not reproduced on the test account so far. It looks like a local issue. Please try catching it on the screenshot if it appears again. I will need to attach this image to the bug report for the devs. 

Jun 2, 2018, 04:4106/02/18
Jun 2, 2018, 04:59(edited)
07/31/15

Agent Andrew said:

AvP units

Our contract with FOX has expired, so we had to remove all possible references (except for the AVP troops) about the event from the game.

Collection of Resources

I cannot verify that this is a bug. Possible reasons are:

- problem with the Internet connection - blocks of data get lost en route to the server and it doesn't get the request;

- outdated cache.

When you refresh the page, your data on the client and server get synchronized.

A big orange arrow

It has not reproduced on the test account so far. It looks like a local issue. Please try catching it on the screenshot if it appears again. I will need to attach this image to the bug report for the devs. 

AvP units

Your explanation is false.

The game is full of references related to this event (first of all: the crater at 0/0 coordinates, the datasheets of these units, etc.); moreover, the unit selection commands do not constitute an advertising reference to AvP FOX movie (it is just a matter of adding the "All / Offense / Defense / Recon / Cancel" commands in the units selection tab), therefore it has nothing to do with the FOX contract: These are gaming commands / buttons, under the competence of Plarium.com.

Adding these buttons, you do not introduce promotional references to the FOX movie (contrary to many other things in the game, which are still there and which instead constitute references!), but they are only management commands, in order to select units.

The truth is that you do not care about it, and you do not want to fix it.

Collection of Resources

Ok, forget it ... I guess you do not give a damn also for this issue.

No problem: from now on I will continue to move from the base to the map and from the map to the base, in order to collect all the resources from the ground.

A big orange arrow

https://image.ibb.co/cYQSiJ/bug_orange_arrow.png

I noticed that it pops out with these two personal events:

• Attack or defend a ZHG location of level xx or above!
  • Engage Locations (complete: 0 of 4).

The arrow swings / springs / bounces left and right, to indicate the map.

The "map button" changes from its original color to a brighter one intermittently.

I've already explained the rest in previous posts.

You decide if, even in this case, you do not care (like everything else) or not.

Side Lever

I continue to have this problem using the mouse wheel to move through the units, in the unit selection table.
A small movement of the wheel causes excessive sliding of the screen, which does not allow me to select the units properly.
Currently the only way to select the units I want is to manually drag the right lever (holding down the left mouse button and dragging the lever).
This is very unconfortable and before the introduction of the COBRA base I always used the mouse wheel without problems to move easily in the selection table of the units and reach the units I wanted very quickly and without problems.

Fix it.

AndriiTechnical Support
Jun 2, 2018, 12:0406/02/18
06/03/14

AvP units

There is nothing to fix because there are no errors. I had consulted devs before replying you. We did not plan to remove All references. We removed references where it was possible. 

Collection of Resources

This is not a bug, but rather a local issue caused by outdated cache or Internet connection.

A big orange arrow & Side Lever

I have created reports for the developers.

Jun 3, 2018, 07:2806/03/18
07/31/15

Agent Andrew said:

AvP units

There is nothing to fix because there are no errors. I had consulted devs before replying you. We did not plan to remove All references. We removed references where it was possible. 

Collection of Resources

This is not a bug, but rather a local issue caused by outdated cache or Internet connection.

I have created reports for the developers.

AvP units

I repeat again that this is an excuse.

The following buttons:

"All / Offense / Defense / Recon / Cancel"

They do not constitute a reference to "AvP" and therefore can not be subject to regulation in the contract stipulated with FOX.

Such buttons are under your full decision-making freedom ... FOX can not impose what functions your game should have and which do not, so it is fully your will to remove these commands / buttons from your game.

Blaming the expiration of the contract and / or appealing to the fact that these things constitute a reference to AvP is a stupid nonsense, because these bottons are references to nothing! (they do not constitute any kind of reference) ... they are just game controls, to manage and select troops.

... And you can not have external impositions on what commands your game must have or not, so it was your full decision to remove these game commands; stop blaming others.

Collection of Resources

This is also false.

I have never encountered these problems before, yet my connection is always the same and my computer is always the same.

If every day I am unable to collect 1 or 2 packs of resources from the ground, this is not a local issue at all but it is due to some problem that has come to manifest itself after the implementation of the COBRA Base.

I repeat again that before the COBRA Base I was able to collect all the packages of resources, without any problem.

Nothing has changed here at the local level, it is you who have brought about changes, so the problem comes from you, not from me.

Once again Plarium put the blame of the problem on someone else when you do not know how to solve it or do not want to solve it.

Well. I hope to get a change soon, at least on these two issues.

Jun 4, 2018, 11:0606/04/18
07/31/15

I discovered that the resources packs that are not collectible from the ground, appear as semi-covered by a veil of the graphic structure that makes up the soil and sand surrounding the base (the scenery around the base).

In this condition, when I click on these packages, since they have gone under the graphic structure of the ground, I am not able to collect them because it is as if I were clicking the ground, instead of clicking the package (which went, by mistake, under the terrain).

Using a comparison with Photoshop terminology:

it is as if the "Layer Mask" which should keep the package above any other graphic structure of the game, were by mistake reversed with the underlying "Layer Masks", which constitute the terrain.

When I move on the map and then go back inside the base, the "Layer Masks" return to their proper place and the resource pack is again collectable because it is on the highest surface (on top)... not covered by other graphic layers.

Tomorrow I will try to capture a screenshot of this phenomenon.

Currently I have already collected all the packages around my base.

Agent PavelTechnical Support
Jun 4, 2018, 11:2306/04/18
Jun 5, 2018, 13:30(edited)
07/02/15

Red-Terror said:

I discovered that the resources packs that are not collectible from the ground, appear as semi-covered by a veil of the graphic structure that makes up the soil and sand surrounding the base (the scenery around the base).

In this condition, when I click on these packages, since they have gone under the graphic structure of the ground, I am not able to collect them because it is as if I were clicking the ground, instead of clicking the package (which went, by mistake, under the terrain).

it is as if the "Layer Mask" which should keep the package above any other graphic structure of the game, were by mistake reversed with the underlying "Layer Masks", which constitute the terrain.

When I move on the map and then go back inside the base, the "Layer Masks" return to their proper place and the resource pack is again collectable because it is on the highest surface (on top)... not covered by other graphic layers.

Commander, this is not a visual bug. 

The resources you collect will be reflected on the game server with a synchronization. You need to perform some bigger in-game actions to cause the synchronization after the resources are collected. E.g. send troops to a battle or into the bunker, complete daily quest, etc. Once the data is synchronized, the resources will be added to your Warehouses on the game server and won't be displayed around your Base again. 

In case you experience any new issues, please report them via individual topics for each case. 

Jun 20, 2018, 06:0006/20/18
Jun 20, 2018, 06:04(edited)
07/31/15

Red-Terror said:

as I described in my previous message I quoted here, at this link you can see the difference between a collectable resource pack and a non-collectable one:

https://image.ibb.co/isQiSy/Unclickable_and_clickable_resources_pack_bug.png

https://image.ibb.co/cSQE0J/Unclickable_and_clickable_resources_pack_bug_fig_2.png

https://image.ibb.co/eSUwEd/Unclickable_and_clickable_resources_pack_bug_fig_3.png

as you can see from the screenshots, the non-collectable packages are covered by a graphic halo that appears to be part of the surrounding terrain structure.

as if the graphic structure of the surrounding scenario went to hide the package of resources under it.

Jun 20, 2018, 10:2806/20/18
07/02/15

Red-Terror said:

Red-Terror said:

as I described in my previous message I quoted here, at this link you can see the difference between a collectable resource pack and a non-collectable one:

https://image.ibb.co/isQiSy/Unclickable_and_clickable_resources_pack_bug.png

https://image.ibb.co/cSQE0J/Unclickable_and_clickable_resources_pack_bug_fig_2.png

https://image.ibb.co/eSUwEd/Unclickable_and_clickable_resources_pack_bug_fig_3.png

as you can see from the screenshots, the non-collectable packages are covered by a graphic halo that appears to be part of the surrounding terrain structure.

as if the graphic structure of the surrounding scenario went to hide the package of resources under it.

Commander, the issue is solely visual and does not affect the regular gameplay. 

I am afraid this situation won't be fixed since it has low priority. Our developers are working on other, more prioritized issues. 

Thank you for your report and cooperation!
Jun 27, 2018, 00:5106/27/18
Jun 27, 2018, 00:54(edited)
07/31/15

Agent Pavel said:

Commander, the issue is solely visual and does not affect the regular gameplay. 

I am afraid this situation won't be fixed since it has low priority. Our developers are working on other, more prioritized issues. 

Thank you for your report and cooperation!

if it were just a vision problem, I would not have reported it.

as I explained in previous messages, there is a relationship between the state of the packages covered by a "veil of dust" and their collectibility from the ground.

When the packages are covered by the "dust graphic veil", they are not collectable.

that's all.

evaluate yourself if you are interested in this or not.
I understand that there are some more important problems to solve first, but every time I connect to the game for the first time of the new day, I always come across packages not collectable from the ground (as explained above), which is a bit annoying.

This happens since the COBRA update was done (before it, this problem never happened to me! ... so it's not a cache problem).

Jul 18, 2018, 15:0507/18/18
07/02/15

Red-Terror said:

New problem about "big orange arrow"'s BUG:

I have only now found that a big orange arrow (like the one already reported above) comes out even when the Operation "Build a level 5 Artillery emplacement" comes out !!

This time, however, the big orange arrow points towards the "Constuction" button:

https://image.ibb.co/dORtjJ/New_Problem_about_the_bug_Big_Orange_Arrow.png

...conversely, when it is generated by the Personal Event "Attack or Defend at ZHG location", in this case (as already reported) the arrow points towards the "Map" button:

Please solve this problem asap.

I'm not going to build a lev.5 artillery, but this Operation lasts 3 days before it expires ... and I do not want to be bothered by that pulsing orange arrow for the next 3 days !!!

The issue with the arrow for ZHG location quest has been resolved. 

As for the new issue. Does the arrow blink every time you log into your Base? It should appear only once until the quest is marked as "read" on the game server. 

Jul 19, 2018, 02:5007/19/18
Jul 19, 2018, 05:54(edited)
07/31/15

Agent Pavel said:

The issue with the arrow for ZHG location quest has been resolved. 

As for the new issue. Does the arrow blink every time you log into your Base? It should appear only once until the quest is marked as "read" on the game server. 

I still have both orange arrows.

• Every time the "attack or defend a location" Personal Event comes out, the orange arrow still appears on my game screen (so it's not solved at all! *).

• Same thing for the new case, concerning Operation: "Build a level 5 Artillery emplacement".

In this last case the arrow appears only if I click on the "More" button concerning the "build a level 5 Artillery" Operation (https://image.ibb.co/dORtjJ/New_Problem_about_the_bug_Big_Orange_Arrow.png) ... or if I enter into the "Construction" area directly, without going through the "Operations tab" > "More"> "Start".

in both ways (by clicking "more" or by clicking "Construction"), after the arrow has appeared, it remains there perennially (not just until the event is read by me).
However, I have noticed that I can prevent it from appearing: to make it disappear I have to close the game, reopen it and NEVER click on "More" or "Construction" buttons (otherwise it will appear again!).

Also I noticed that clicking on "More" or "Construction", the game opens the "Improvements" tab, rather than "Defense" tab, where the object that the game wants me to build is located (and where there is the green button "Build" of level 5 artillery that flashes ... as if to say that I have to click there) .... This change happened recently because in the past I remember that when I clicked on the "More" button, the game brought me correctly into the "Defense" tab (where the Level 5 Artillery is located).

In addition, in this last new case, the orange arrow also appears when I am in the map: in this context it points to the "Home" icon (always on the right of the screen).

* EDIT :

Regarding the orange arrow related to the ZHG, in fact I have just noticed that there is a difference compared to before: if I close the game and reopen it, the arrow no longer appears (even if I have not completed the personal event!) ... but if I remain in the game after opening the new "Personal Event" related to the locations, then the arrow remains in game.

So it seems that the Arrow related to ZHG Locations is permanently deleted only if I leave the game and then return in back (in this case the arrow does not reappear anymore) but as long as I remain in the game the arrow is present! ... this is the reason why I did not realize that the problem had been treated.

so it is required my exit from the game to make the arrow disappear and this is not good (it should disappear even if I continue my game, without going out).

EDIT 2 :

Forget what I said above.... the problem of the arrow related to the ZHG location Quest still returns to manifest itself if you perform certain actions of the game (even after leaving the game and then back inside).
For example:

• if I click on "reward", in the personal event tab (not on "go" button, but only by clicking on "reward").

...in this case I noticed that the arrow returns to make its appearance again!
So there are still flaws, which cause the arrow to reappear.

I advise you to directly remove the arrow, instead of continuing to fill in the game of patches to try to stop its appearance on the screen.

NOTE:
The two orange arrows can not coexist at the same time: if I click "More" (on Operations), the orange arrow related to "Level 5 Artillery" Operation appears on the screen (pointing towards "Construction" icon on the right of the screen) .... If then I go to "Events" > "Personal Events" and click on "Reward" (when I have Personal event asking me to hit a ZHG Location) ... then the orange arrow related to Operation disappears and to its place appears the orange arrow linked to the Location Quest (which points to the "map" icon).
and viceversa...

At this moment I have both the "Level 5 Artillery" Operation and the Personal Event asking me to hit a ZHG location .... so I can alternate on the screen the presence of one or the other orange arrow, just by clicking on "more" or "reward" buttons.

I hope that what I say is clear.

in any case, neither of the two orange arrows can be considered a solved problem ... both continue to manifest themselves in my game, although you have attempted (without complete success) to stem the first phenomenon (i.e., orange arrow related to ZHG Location Quest).

Jul 20, 2018, 13:1507/20/18
07/02/15

Thank you for the detailed information!

I will pass to our devs for the further investigation. I appreciate your cooperation!
Jul 18, 2018, 03:5607/18/18
Jul 18, 2018, 03:59(edited)
07/31/15

New problem about "big orange arrow"'s BUG:

I have only now found that a big orange arrow (like the one already reported above) comes out even when the Operation "Build a level 5 Artillery emplacement" comes out !!

This time, however, the big orange arrow points towards the "Constuction" button:

https://image.ibb.co/dORtjJ/New_Problem_about_the_bug_Big_Orange_Arrow.png

...conversely, when it is generated by the Personal Event "Attack or Defend at ZHG location", in this case (as already reported) the arrow points towards the "Map" button:

Please solve this problem asap.

I'm not going to build a lev.5 artillery, but this Operation lasts 3 days before it expires ... and I do not want to be bothered by that pulsing orange arrow for the next 3 days !!!