All Categories

disappearance of my firedrakes

Search
How to join our moderation team?
Feb 19, 2018, 17:3102/19/18
05/25/17

your System froze as i was sending units to the mines    after rebooting, i lost 997 firedrakes.  you need to check your records and find out way happened to them and replace them back into my account    i left a messge 3 days ago and havent had a response back as of yet

Views
Comments
Comments
Feb 19, 2018, 23:3702/19/18
03/25/15
baefamily said:

your System froze as i was sending units to the mines    after rebooting, i lost 997 firedrakes.  you need to check your records and find out way happened to them and replace them back into my account    i left a messge 3 days ago and havent had a response back as of yet

Commander..Sorry you are having issues..Plarium will be looking into this as quickly as possible..Issues are addressed in the order they are recieved..Please be patient..Thank you Sir
Agent PavelTechnical Support
Feb 20, 2018, 10:3702/20/18
07/02/15

baefamily said:

Hello, Commander!

Please attach a screenshot of the time of the battle and specify your in-game coordinates. I will check the logs.