All Categories

Losing offence from bunker

Search
How to join our moderation team?
Feb 11, 2018, 02:2602/11/18
11/03/13

I have just lost a flight of pelicans out of my bunker. System has them as defending a base which is absolute bullcrap. Lost 63/134 when the base was nuked and then the other 71 when it was raided. At the same time there were also vultures zamms and recon ops supposed to be reinforcing the base wtf. They were in my base when i last used them. NOW DEAD! PLEASE EXPLAIN!!!!!!  your support system sucks!!!! added to this it shows me as a different person. I joined plarium over 5 years ago, and because I recently started with your new game it has changed all my stats. Good thing I have not spent any money in the new game if this is how I will be treated. IGNORED Again????
Views
Comments
Comments
Feb 11, 2018, 04:3202/11/18
Feb 11, 2018, 04:36(edited)
11/03/13

I raided this base, when my pelicans returned they were sent to my bunker. I was building zaams, vultures and recon ops which would have been sitting outside my bunker.

Then today I received these notifications:

followed by 

Now there is no way that I sent the offense from my bunker to defend a base, that would have been 2 sappers unless it was asked for a full defense which would have been enough to foil the raid which occurred, nor a raid/occupy either as this was one of our members bases. Now I have read the instances of others having their units appear out of their base. This is a bug  that needs to be addressed or are we to assume this is a scam?

Agent PavelTechnical Support
Feb 11, 2018, 10:3502/11/18
07/02/15

Hello, Commander!

I can assure you that troops cannot leave your Bunker in case they were successfully secured. All actions in the game are made only after the appropriate commands which are sent by the player. This is why if your troops reach the Bunker, then they can leave it only if you recall them manually.

However, the troops can be sent into the Bunker and not reach it due to an unstable internet connection. In this case, the command is not delivered to the game server and your troops remain at your Base.

Unfortunately, the troops cannot be reimbursed in this case since they were lost within the regular gameplay. Please, always double check whether your troops have arrived in the Bunker before logging off the game.

Since the issue has not been classified as a bug, the topic will be closed. 

The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.