All Categories

I click on the buildings but they will not open.

Search
How to join our moderation team?
Dec 12, 2017, 11:1012/12/17
08/03/16

I have had this problem recurring now a few times, and generally i clear my cache and reload the game. It was relatively in frequent to be ignored. However  now after reload the buildings still do not open. I clear cache etc, but they still do not open.

This problem is now happening very frequently, I have no doubt it is something to do with using google or how my computer is configured but if you guys want people to play then please deal with these issues with clear and concise steps on how to run the game perfectly. 

The game is too slow to play in Exsplorer and firefox and to be honest has been very slow for me lately.

Computer stats/specifications for my PC that i use. 

Quad core chip

GTX 770

12MB of memory

Internet connection   100MB/s  ( very fast strong connection) 

Google Chrome

I do not want to sound negative but you have to take into account how many google chrome users there are, I like to use google bookmarks bar and do not like having to switch to another browser.

I am thinking of ditching the game if it is going to be such a chore to utilize. At the very least i would like support to best advise on how to get the game to run faster and avoid these situations where i cannot open the buildings but can  interact with my reports and Black market, also sometimes the system is slow to let me recon buildings etc, i find i have to select 2 or 3 times. 

Please fix this or advise me on to make the game system run faster. 

I use google chrome which does not allow java which i assume the game depends on, however explorer and firefox run the game very very slowly as was the case  months ago when i tried them.

This company sold for 500 million dollars to an Austrailian company. What a sad world we live in that they can pay 500 million for this game company. That money no doubt could have been invested in Small business enterprise in Austrailia IMO 

In any case it's not my role to make opinions about financial irresponsibility, i am just asking this 500 million dollar company to advise on how to run the game or i will have to quit. 

Views
Comments
Comments
Dec 12, 2017, 11:2112/12/17
08/03/16
It works on Explorer, but as said it is slow. Is this a java issue and will there be any future progress to have it run on the much faster google chrome.
Agent PavelTechnical Support
Dec 12, 2017, 15:5612/12/17
07/02/15

Hello, Commander!

If you encounter the issue in a particular browser, it means is software related. Unfortunately, in this case, we are unable to influence the solution from our side, since the same game client is developed for all browsers. 
However, I recommend that you try to reinstall Google Chrome browser. Since Flash Player is integrated into this browser, you will be able to reinstall it with the browser. Please uninstall Google Chrome before downloading the new version and make sure your bookmarks and personal data won't be lost after the uninstallation. 

Dec 12, 2017, 20:0612/12/17
Dec 12, 2017, 20:13(edited)
08/03/16

Agent Pavel said:

Hello, Commander!

If you encounter the issue in a particular browser, it means is software related. Unfortunately, in this case, we are unable to influence the solution from our side, since the same game client is developed for all browsers. 

However, I recommend that you try to reinstall Google Chrome browser. Since Flash Player is integrated into this browser, you will be able to reinstall it with the browser. Please uninstall Google Chrome before downloading the new version and make sure your bookmarks and personal data won't be lost after the uninstallation. 

Ok Great, Thank you for the sound advice, I will do that, it may solve alot of problems for me with the Plarium plaform. I have also the same problem with vikings,, in the last 3 weeks it has developed a 2 second lag everytime i click on something, it just pauses for 2 seconds then resumes. I asked other players in my alliance if they were having this problem and they said they were not, so i knew it was on my side and a software issue but would like plarium to have interactive feedback to me about my computers requirements for optimisation or optimal playing. Ideally the game should give feedback if critical updates or specific flash drives are required etc. If you can have something like that integrated into the game, it would bring huge comfort to many players who must second guess why the game is slow or not responding properly

This simple upgrade may perhaps solve both game problems.

Shall let you know if this works, 

Regards

Raging Bro

Dec 15, 2017, 15:1512/15/17
08/03/16

Okay

I have ran the malware and googles malware and reset and all clear. I  uninstalled Google chrome and re installed it. 

Reset the flash permission in the Green lock  icon and boom game works and is just as slow as it was before. I am going to start asking other players about the speed of the game for them. My internet speed and graphics and  memory are all very strong, and if the feedback is also negative from them i may have to take aback seat with this game until you fix how slow it is when you running multiple actions at the same time, i.e  raids and 30 recons and occupations etc...that is when  it gets tediously slow that i no longer want to bother to play it. 

I would like to see the game managers/developers run a questionaire for feedback from players whether the  game is slower when running multiple missions?

I would like for you to create an optimisation platform where you can check whether your game setting and or computer/browser settings are optimal for the game.

If not then i would advise any new players to just quit now rather than building your base to level 100 because at that level the game slows to a grinding halt and isn't possible to play at leisure, the bigger your  base the harder it is for the Plarium game server to process information. 

Plarium needs to make a decision,m in the meantime i will await feedback form other players, and will consider taking a backseat, No way shoudl i have to send out dozens of raids per day with this spluttering and lagging and very  slow game.

It's not browser and its not cache but more likely there are optimal settings for each computer, if you know what they are great, because i like this game but cant give my real life sitting around waiting for a screen to load so i can click it. 
Agent HelenTechnical Support
Dec 15, 2017, 15:3112/15/17
10/24/17

Hello,  I totally understand your desire to play without any problems. I can assure you that our developers do their best to provide fast and flawless gameplay, but as you said, there is a great variety of devices and local problems can influence the game performance greatly. 

As far as I understand, you are having issues with loading in Google Chrome, but have no problems playing in the Internet Explorer. I know that you would not like to change browser to Mozilla Firefox or any other browser except for Chrome, but how about trying our application for playing games? If was designed to reduce browser-related issues. You can check it here https://plarium.com/en/plarium-games/ 

Dec 16, 2017, 16:0412/16/17
08/03/16

Hi Agent Helen

Wow Great :) 

Now that is a solution, Okay i will definitely try that.

Dec 18, 2017, 13:3112/18/17
Dec 18, 2017, 13:32(edited)
08/03/16

Ok today 

I used google chrome to access the game Soldiers inc and had the same problem where when i click on the buildings they wont open. I can access reports etc but cannot perform any actions.

So i went to the New  plarium platform and loaded soldiers inc from there, and it worked. So now we have a working solution. Thank you support for solving this problem for me. 

However the plarium platform is still almost as or as slow as the google chrome platform. Also you cannot access the community forum directly from the plarium platfrom and have to go through support but game usability and performance is all that matters. 

I hope you improve the platform and consider dedicating a new server to the players that make above rank 85/90 and 100 so that they can continue to enjoy the game. 

The feedback i have gotten from other big players is 100 percent that the game is much slower than normal and that we feel it is directly attributed to the size and rank of your base. I.e the bigger and more advanced he base and army are then the more complicated the many logarithmic becomes which makes the game become almost unplayable and slow. 

Please can you work on this problem otherwise you may see shift from bigger players playing much less frequently.