Recon infiltrator achievement bug

Search
How to join our moderation team?
Nov 24, 2017, 01:3211/24/17
07/11/16

To whom it may concern,

Currently I'm trying to get this achievement “infiltrator”, but not all of my recons are counting. Recently I was occupied, and I wanted to recon myself to see how many troops were there. However it didn't count towards my total recons. So I recon myself again, and the same result happened. The achievement asks for you to do “recon missions and perform them successfully”. I do perform a successful recon, so why doesn't it count!!!

In order for it to go up you have to recon other people successfully, the achievement just says “recons performed successfully.” which means ANY successful recon. So when I recon myself it should count!!! 

For the people who have not finished this achievement; I ask you to try this yourself. Why do we get cheated on successful recons?

lightSword

Views
Comments
Comments
Nov 24, 2017, 08:3011/24/17
06/13/15

Hello, I allow myself to answer you.

In order for your reconnaissance missions to be taken into account in your personal prowess, you must perform them on enemy bases, or even those AFK next to you, with drones, and not recognize your own base.

Agent HelenTechnical Support
Nov 24, 2017, 09:1811/24/17
10/24/17

Bill is correct. Only recons of enemy's bases count towards “Infiltrator” achievement. 

Nov 24, 2017, 15:5211/24/17
07/11/16

that is not what the achievement says, it clearly states just recons missions performed successfully, where does it say it has to be an enemy base recon; it does not.