All Categories

Weekly rankings not updating

Search
How to join our moderation team?
Oct 13, 2017, 08:4010/13/17
08/10/14

When occupying bases my soldiers of Fortune weekly results do not change.  I did 400 occupations it did not change.  Now I did a hundred took a snap shot before and after.  I waited a day just in case the system had to update. That is a day between snapshots.

Views
Comments
Comments
Oct 13, 2017, 08:4810/13/17
08/10/14
Does anybody know how to send an email to Plarium if you have a query  and can not find the answer in the chats etc
Oct 13, 2017, 14:4110/13/17
02/29/16

Tron said:

When occupying bases my soldiers of Fortune weekly results do not change.  I did 400 occupations it did not change.  Now I did a hundred took a snap shot before and after.  I waited a day just in case the system had to update. That is a day between snapshots.

Hello, Commander! Please try to clear your browser cache.

This game is web-based. your browser stores a lot of files to speed up the loading process of the pages which you have visited earlier.

Our game has two major parts - game server and game client. The game server is on our side, and game client is your window with the App in your browser.

A client needs to update the information from server frequently because it doesn't know how your game should look like at this moment. The only server does. So the client is sending queries to a server and gets responses with the information it should display right now.

But as your browser has saved some images and other content, they are automatically displayed on a client side, and the information from the server doesn't appear in your game.

It's not happening all the time, but sometimes your browser is more ""convincing"" than the game server, and the content is not updating.

When you clear cache, all temporary data are deleted from your browser, and the game client can start loading the information from the server again.

It's a very simple explanation, tech guys can give some more info, but I guess it's enough to understand the process in general :)